Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][0.8.6] Hirocoin - X11 - NGW - Secured Blockchain - Time Warp Limitation - page 89. (Read 271641 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
so are you sitting on tons of gridseeds or what?

Don't care about me, within a few months thousends of those scrypt miners will enter the market and kill off profit for GPU miners.

That's why I mine X11 with my GPU's right now.

I know the secret. Tongue You also have it in front of people but no body can see it. Lol.

Even with leasing ... that's a whole lot of hash power! Not with GPU farming, I would bet Tongue

You got it bro. But you doubt it. Thats sad.

Don't take me wrong .. it's not the first time I check leasing, but I never noticed someone with such high rates, that's all. Unless I'm missing something with pricing ... or MaGNet is just plain BTC rich Cool and able to afford it Grin
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
I am having 3 asus 280x and how to configure sgminer for X11 algo can some one share their settings including config file and how to create batch file

Thanks for your help

leave the same as scrypt
Activity: 462
PXC Research Team

Don't care about me, within a few months thousends of those scrypt miners will enter the market and kill off profit for GPU miners.

I know the secret. Tongue You also have it in front of people but no body can see it. Lol.

Even with leasing ... that's a whole lot of hash power! Not with GPU farming, I would bet Tongue

You got it bro. But you doubt it. Thats sad.

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
I am having 3 asus 280x and how to configure sgminer for X11 algo can some one share their settings including config file and how to create batch file

Thanks for your help

OK, we got that and we're on it too, but, again, wtf is that you got? a farm of 200 Gridseeds @ 950 Mhz ? maybe a beta/prototype of a couple of titans? Tongue

Curiosity is killing me, here  Lips sealed
Activity: 462
PXC Research Team

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na

legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
legendary
This is what will happen when the market is flooded with scrypt ASIC's.
It's the reason why algo's like X11 will be sole survivors in just a few months from now:

Can you elaborate on how you're pulling all that scrypt hash, please Smiley (it is the same MaGNet, I presume Tongue)
Gridseeds?? How many Huh
Other stuff Huh

Shocked

Imagine what happens when KNC delivers their first batch of 2500 Titans at 250Mhash/s each... Scrypt masacre...
It's the reason why algo's like X11 will be sole survivors in just a few months from now:

Can you elaborate on how you're pulling all that scrypt hash, please Smiley (it is the same MaGNet, I presume Tongue)
Gridseeds?? How many Huh
Other stuff Huh

Shocked
legendary

http://cnc.blocksolved.com/index.php?page=statistics&action=pool

Activity: 140
We're not in Wonderland anymore Alice
Hey guys, looking to make the jump to the X11 coins. Can anyone please confirm that HiroCoin gets 0.005 BTC/mh/s/day?
try calculate:
10,000 khash on scrypt is about 30,000 khash on X11
pool show about 1900 coins daily for that speed, right now,
and price is .000035, its 0.06649999 BTC /10,000 khash scrypt
so 0.00664999 BTC/MH/s/day - scrypt hashes

pool may show this but i was only making 1500 HIC a day with 38MHs with under 1% rejects. pools shows i should be making 2300 HIC a day but this is never true. i have tried 3 different pools all with same results.. diff was average 140. i had to leave HIC mining after a couple of days becasue of this. more profitable to just mine elsewhere and purchase HIC. this includes my power costs at 12cents KWh. might be more on par with ppl who pay a lot for power.
yep, amount what show pool is calculated by current diff /net hashrate/ and for X users / % of user hasrate on pool/ and because network hash was increased day by day, pool users too, amout of coins in pocket was lower than pool calculated. Its normal when some coin is HOT right now and everyone switching.
Activity: 196
Hey guys, looking to make the jump to the X11 coins. Can anyone please confirm that HiroCoin gets 0.005 BTC/mh/s/day?
try calculate:

pool may show this but i was only making 1500 HIC a day with 38MHs with under 1% rejects. pools shows i should be making 2300 HIC a day but this is never true. i have tried 3 different pools all with same results.. diff was average 140. i had to leave HIC mining after a couple of days becasue of this. more profitable to just mine elsewhere and purchase HIC. this includes my power costs at 12cents KWh. might be more on par with ppl who pay a lot for power.
legendary
try calculate:

And save 45-50% on your power bill too, less noise and cooler Smiley
Activity: 140
We're not in Wonderland anymore Alice
try calculate:
Activity: 265
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1050
Ok, thanks. Can we expect a rise in value? And is there a pool that converts HiroCoin to BTC automatically?

Nobody can predict the future.

Also, you can create an account at Poloniex very quickly, send the HIC there and sell. It's super easy actually, and only takes a couple of minutes.
Activity: 265
Ok, thanks. Can we expect a rise in value? And is there a pool that converts HiroCoin to BTC automatically?
legendary
nope, more like 0.004 at best

But it uses 45-50% less power Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: