Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][0.8.6] Hirocoin - X11 - NGW - Secured Blockchain - Time Warp Limitation - page 84. (Read 271641 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged
Greetings HiroFans Grin

(My 1st post here)

I've taken the advice above & moved to CrunchHarder from ForkPool.

I've only been mining just under 24 hours so no harm done, I think.

Been looking for a long-term coin to mine since the rewards dropped, and PoS Minting kicked in, on ZeitCoin. I think this is it!

LUVVIN' the fact my HD7990 runs 23 degrees cooler with X-11 yet APPEARS to be working harder for my money (compared with Scrypt-N, especially) and very appreciative that HIRO is about as ASIC-proof as coin can be right now. Also liking that the transaction confirmation speed is quite sensible (I had a couple of days mining ROTO2, waiting for even mining confirmations there is more boring than watching Carlisle United Wink )

I can't be super-active here, I've made a big commitment to Zeit & currently hold over 70 million of them, but for sure I'll be keeping an eye on you guys & chipping in when appropriate.

As those who know me in the Zeit Community know, I'm in alt-coins for the long term, my retirement fund if you like, not for the auto-sell, must-pay-for-tomorrows-expresso-today mentality which is the curse of many promising coins.

My best to you all Grin
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I can't understand your plan, what benefits for miners if you do that?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Argh...profitability is half what it was two days ago when I began mining... Damn. I like this coin, I hope the rate improves.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Pre-sale - March 18
what speed would I get with 2.8Mh/s(scrypt), 4x280x?

¨8,8Mh/s
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
what speed would I get with 2.8Mh/s(scrypt), 4x280x?
Activity: 308
don't see why the price is falling

Correction phase, this coin was 600 satoshis a few days ago - it's normal for the market to stabilize after a significant increase in price
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
don't see why the price is falling
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1050
Want to help promote Hirocoin ?

Check out the newly opened Promotion subforum on our forums.

https://www.hirocoin.org/forum/index.php?board=7.0
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
HIRO is nice , HIC looks something else.
Activity: 364
Pre-sale - March 18
Forkpool must be unpatched, someone contacted me with this concern a couple of days ago and I sent a message to them asking them to patch. It seems like this has not been done. If you are using Forkpool please find an alternative pool. This is an old bug that has come to light again recently as people are deploying pools without the fix for it.

HIC to HIRO, the short name for Hirocoin has now been changed to HIRO, if you download and install the Hirocoin software you will see this change. Many people asked for this and we had a clash with Hawaiicoin.

Well done. Smiley I like HIRO better.

Please contact the exchanges to update their wallets.

I contacted Poloniex, Mintpal and Allcoin. To my knowledge other exchanges already used HIRO. Please let me know if you come across any that don't.

And yes, HIRO sounds nicer than HIC, doesn't it ?

Go home, you are drunk...hic!
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1050
Forkpool must be unpatched, someone contacted me with this concern a couple of days ago and I sent a message to them asking them to patch. It seems like this has not been done. If you are using Forkpool please find an alternative pool. This is an old bug that has come to light again recently as people are deploying pools without the fix for it.

HIC to HIRO, the short name for Hirocoin has now been changed to HIRO, if you download and install the Hirocoin software you will see this change. Many people asked for this and we had a clash with Hawaiicoin.

I contacted Poloniex, Mintpal and Allcoin. To my knowledge other exchanges already used HIRO. Please let me know if you come across any that don't.

And yes, HIRO sounds nicer than HIC, doesn't it ?
Activity: 448

Activity: 658
Merit: 534

Need more on this pool: https://hic.crunchharder.net/
Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Activity: 458
Merit: 265
Total noob here.... any chance it could be an exploit on one of these open issues?
fake hash vulnerability #66
https://github.com/slush0/stratum-mining-proxy/issues/66

Flooding with shares below the pool target #326
https://github.com/Crypto-Expert/stratum-mining/issues/326
Activity: 82
legendary
Activity: 1418
Merit: 1002
did someone crack the code .. lol?

Activity: 98
Guys can someone contact https://hic.crunchharder.net 's admins because their dashboard has been stuck for 3 days now.

I can't even check if I have coins there or not, because it displays always the same block
Activity: 951
Merit: 252
How many of these a day would I mine right now with two R9270?
Pages:
Jump to: