Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][0.8.6] Hirocoin - X11 - NGW - Secured Blockchain - Time Warp Limitation - page 86. (Read 271641 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
suprnova is down!

Need another pool. They have way too much of the hashrate. They keep getting DDOS'd
Activity: 543
Merit: 500
Activity: 518
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
Does anyone have setting for Sapphire Dual X 7970. I use sgminer but getting ONLY hw errors.

Here is my current config:

setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
sgminer  -o stratum+tcp://hiro.suprnova.cc:3313 -u username -p password -k darkcoin --thread-concurrency 8192 -I 13 -g 2 -w 256 --lookup-gap 2 --no-submit-stale --auto-fan --temp-target 72 --temp-cutoff 95

clock is 1040/1730

This same clock I use for my scrypt.

Memory defiantly too high. You might have some errors that don't show up on scrypt but maybe increase your rejects. I would use 1500 that should work fine, next down probably 1375 or 1250. Everything else should be fine but maybe try concurrency 8193 as well.

You should try and find one of the Stilt bios for your card then you won't have to run such a high memory speed to get good results.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
We're not in Wonderland anymore Alice
Does anyone have setting for Sapphire Dual X 7970. I use sgminer but getting ONLY hw errors.

sgminer  -o stratum+tcp://hiro.suprnova.cc:3313 -u username -p password -k darkcoin --thread-concurrency 8192 -I 13 -g 2 -w 256 --lookup-gap 2 --no-submit-stale --auto-fan --temp-target 72 --temp-cutoff 95

clock is 1040/1730

I thing mem clock is too high
try 1050/1425
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

clock is 1040/1730

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015
If you bought on Mintpal you didn't buy that low. I bought on Pol at 1400, that's low but I sure wish I had bought at 500 before it's first jump. I sold half at 4k, sure wish I had waited another hour. Now I'm playing with profit, and I sure as shit won't sell below 5k and probably not then. Mining too, I really like x11.
This is pretty much my first successful trading experience, the good news is my profit makes up for all my prior mistakes (I've traded very conservatively since I suck at it and know it). I'm just going to be patient with this one and buy more low.

+1
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000
If you bought on Mintpal you didn't buy that low. I bought on Pol at 1400, that's low but I sure wish I had bought at 500 before it's first jump. I sold half at 4k, sure wish I had waited another hour. Now I'm playing with profit, and I sure as shit won't sell below 5k and probably not then. Mining too, I really like x11.
This is pretty much my first successful trading experience, the good news is my profit makes up for all my prior mistakes (I've traded very conservatively since I suck at it and know it). I'm just going to be patient with this one and buy more low.
Activity: 138
i bought low at mintpal and i'm holding.  unfortunately the volume is weak at the moment.  not much movement expected.  any other exchanges with more movement?
legendary
Probably not miners, most likely it's bagholders bought over 4k giving up on a quick buck. I'm buying.
Activity: 378
miners are crazy  selling that cheap  Cool Good for me though  Grin
legendary
Price well below 3k today. Market cap is well below 200k, what are the chances this coin is at least 1m mkt cap this summer? I'm thinking 90%+, someone tell me why I'm wrong before i buy another btc worth.
Activity: 548
Merit: 501
Who has this wallet address?
Code:
CagmcMJebDmb2mK5i4CVvw6eGh9qwbRQmA

Mining on my p2pool (http://67.207.208.166:9408/static/)
this is NOT an hirocoin address, please change it ASAP or you'll mining for nothing  Tongue
Activity: 658
We have a couple of months to prepare and put the groundwork in before Scrypt ASICs hit and people have to find alternatives quick. There are a lot of people in denial about the impact, but then if you are in the Litecoin crowd you do not have anything to worry about.

I am getting messages from people about being added to various services which is great but the one thing missing that is needed is a wallet.

If anyone knows an Android developer who can make crypto wallets then please let me know. This is work I would commission. This is an important step if we are to get used at the counter. We have secured the blockchain so we are a good choice but need a wallet.

We must try to add Hirocoin in Cryptsy.

I think Mintpal and especially Poloniex are fine exchanges. We don't need Cryptsy.
only exchange we possibly need at this point is a China one, btc38, bter or guogao.

Too many exchanges (especially earlier early on) gives thin orderbooks which can make it reluctant to trade it.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1050
We have a couple of months to prepare and put the groundwork in before Scrypt ASICs hit and people have to find alternatives quick. There are a lot of people in denial about the impact, but then if you are in the Litecoin crowd you do not have anything to worry about.

I am getting messages from people about being added to various services which is great but the one thing missing that is needed is a wallet.

If anyone knows an Android developer who can make crypto wallets then please let me know. This is work I would commission. This is an important step if we are to get used at the counter. We have secured the blockchain so we are a good choice but need a wallet.

I think Mintpal and especially Poloniex are fine exchanges. We don't need Cryptsy.
Activity: 182
this coin was added to a Chinese echange www.ecoinfund.com , you can trade here too
Activity: 364
Pre-sale - March 18

Cryptsy kills coin value and hypes
Activity: 110
Merit: 10

Activity: 462
PXC Research Team

I shouldn't be helping you for you are one of the Phoenixcoin's competitor. But you have some one in your team that is very close to me. so for him here is the person that can help you.

ahmed_bodi

His work

https://github.com/ahmedbodi/Worldcoin-Android-Wallet
Pages:
Jump to: