Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][10-5] TenfiveCoin - Designed for Mobile - MANDATORY UPDATE 0.9.0.0 - page 50. (Read 57011 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Clearly another scam - keep clear of this shit.

Nice, care to provide to some insight or you just want to troll our thread? I'm going to take you not replying as a yes
xfr
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Clearly another scam - keep clear of this shit.
this is amazing. the devs get called out for ridiculously overvaluing their coin prelaunch and way over charging for IPO.

response: yeah, we know. be responsible with your own money.  but hey, we've already made 19BTC! lots of not responsible suckers so far!

what idiots are buying?

where do you get your figures from out of interest? I'm curious, because the ledger is being updated, does it say 19btc anywhere? :/

No the devs didnt get called out, the devs made a decision to decrease the ipo/premine to 1% based on community feeedback.. and for that you're attacking us?

It clearly states, in the OP, what goes to the dev team which is 40% of the 1%.

I am telling people to invest responsibly for good reason - take a look at us, scrutinize it, tear to pieces, do whatever you want.

We are also offering free coins to anyone who was involved with the pandacoin IPO or with wolong in any capacity. We are doing this not because we have to, but because we want to help to restore some order and provide a valuable platform that the community can grow to love.

You honestly think you scam artists can just push this shit and not have any repercussions for your actions, or angry investors from your last scam ipo?  or people just straight up calling you out on your scam?  Then just NOW you try halving your GREEDY ass fucked figure like its gonna make everyone swarm to this SHIT?  No, theres gonna be a lot of people just warning people.  ANyone saying anything positive about this shit they are in on it and on the IRC circle jerk.  You greedy people can get fucked

i welcome anyone to tell us why we are scammers or to explain their account of what they believe happened with pandacoin. It seems like there is a lot of rage built up and its being directed at the wrong people here.

I knew that offering pandacoin IPO buyers was going to be a double edged sword but i did it anyway hoping that people would see the reason for it, not see it as something negative or buying people off. Those guys who have given their details over, are free to do whatever tehy want with their coins, if that means they choose to sell them immediately, so be it, its not our decision.

i would like to point out that we are in no way obligated in any way to have to offer this to anyone, we are doing so as we feel its the right thing to do and at the very least, restore some confidence in people who have got the wrong idea about what happened with panda.

If you want to make this thread about panda or calling us names, at least produce some valid arguments for what your saying rather than just shouting blindly that we apparently did this or that. Its got to a point now, where this has been talked about over and over, and no matter what answers i, or anyone else on the team gives, its not satisfactory to anyone due to what happened with the coin. I am going to say this one last time in this thread, you can believe what you want, you can choose to follow other peoples opinions, and for the most part, i believe most of you had nothing to do with panda and are just looking to hype on the forum for no reason other than to be argumentative based on what you have read elsewhere.. and thats fine.. but we did nothing other than provide an extremely successful launch with panda, and have our efforts sabotaged by wolong. Im not surprised so many here refuse to believe it because you paid a membership fee to join his fanclub. If you want to make some actual valid arguments, i will gladly respond, otherwise please go and troll elsewhere if you don't like what we are doing.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1293
Huh?
this is amazing. the devs get called out for ridiculously overvaluing their coin prelaunch and way over charging for IPO.

response: yeah, we know. be responsible with your own money.  but hey, we've already made 19BTC! lots of not responsible suckers so far!

what idiots are buying?

where do you get your figures from out of interest? I'm curious, because the ledger is being updated, does it say 19btc anywhere? :/

No the devs didnt get called out, the devs made a decision to decrease the ipo/premine to 1% based on community feeedback.. and for that you're attacking us?

I am telling people to invest responsibly for good reason - take a look at us, scrutinize it, tear to pieces, do whatever you want.

We are also offering free coins to anyone who was involved with the pandacoin IPO or with wolong in any capacity. We are doing this not because we have to, but because we want to help to restore some order and provide a valuable platform that the community can grow to love.

You honestly think you scam artists can just push this shit and not have any repercussions for your actions, or angry investors from your last scam ipo?  or people just straight up calling you out on your scam?  Then just NOW you try halving your GREEDY ass fucked figure like its gonna make everyone swarm to this SHIT?  No, theres gonna be a lot of people just warning people.  ANyone saying anything positive about this shit they are in on it and on the IRC circle jerk.  You greedy people can get fucked

This is awesome toilet lecture (in a positive way) .. laughing my 'ass' off here Cheesy
Activity: 171

what idiots are buying?

You honestly think you scam artists can just push this shit and not have any repercussions for your actions, or angry investors from your last scam ipo?  or people just straight up calling you out on your scam?  Then just NOW you try halving your GREEDY ass fucked figure like its gonna make everyone swarm to this SHIT?  No, theres gonna be a lot of people just warning people.  ANyone saying anything positive about this shit they are in on it and on the IRC circle jerk.  You greedy people can get fucked
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

what idiots are buying?

You have to do it because you need suckers to buy in to this scam and you need the old Panda bag holders to shill your scamcoin for you. Nobody would be interested if you weren't bribing them.
Looks great!  I see the trolls are out in full force for this one.  Funny how they are fine with cloned shitcoins but when something people actually put work into (and it shows) comes along they start raging.  I will be buying for sure.

Why dont you go back to supporting you scam Panda coin?  What now that its stuck at 1 satoshi you put all your energy in this scam now?  Get fucked  Grin

what idiots are buying?

The pre-mined Coins will be distributed amongst:
Marketing and branding Team (20%) equal to 21,000 coins.
Developers (20%) equal to 21,000 coins.
Exchange operators (20%) equal to 21,000 coins.
Prior to launch, we will be on at least 1 reputable exchange.
Reserved for IPO (40%) which is 42,000 Coins.
We are giving the option to purchase Coins prior to launch.
Price per-coin in IPO is 0.0095 BTC

Still laughing @ premine + IPO + IPO pricing

For those that are mathematically impaired, with the new 0.0095 BTC pricing and current BTC market prices, it means -

Marketing and branding Team (20%) - 199.5 BTC ($127,000 USD)
Developers (20%) - 199.5 BTC ($127,000 USD)
Exchange operators (20%) - 199.5 BTC ($127,000 USD)
Reserved for IPO (40%) - 399 BTC ($254,000 USD)

They are valuing their ecosystem (assuming all coins mined) to be 99750 BTC/$63.6 million USD marketcap prelaunch.

The team behind this coin believes they deserve 598.8 BTC ($381,000 USD) for making this coin. Still is going to be hard to justify that the team deserves that. Also the money involved dictate that it'll STILL be super tempting for you guys to micro dump this early, leaving plenty of bag holders.

Thanks, but no thanks =)

Multiply the factor that this is the same team that did the Scam pandacoin, This is actually funny to watch them try this!  They can all get fucked  Grin
Activity: 68
Looks great!  I see the trolls are out in full force for this one.  Funny how they are fine with cloned shitcoins but when something people actually put work into (and it shows) comes along they start raging.  I will be buying for sure.
Activity: 128

what idiots are buying?
Activity: 238
Best put together coin i have seen in a while. The devs really have a finger on the crypto-pulse.

If you want to be a good Investor in the crypto-coins market. The best way is to create your own coin. You will learn so much and be able to spot innovation when you see it.

My advice is to work on the IPCO side more. Come up with a better business plan where ppl will have an incentive to buy in. Eveyone is me me me. They want something for themselves, and dividends are for chumps.

I haven't come to a conclusion on this coin yet, but will be watching.
Activity: 42
That's some crazy shit right there, no thanks.  Not a fan of most cops anyways so this helps me make the decision even easier.

For those that are mathematically impaired, with the new 0.0095 BTC pricing and current BTC market prices, it means -

They are valuing their ecosystem (assuming all coins mined) to be 99750 BTC/$63.6 million USD marketcap prelaunch.

The team behind this coin believes they deserve 598.8 BTC ($381,000 USD) for making this coin. Still is going to be hard to justify that the team deserves that. Also the money involved dictate that it'll STILL be super tempting for you guys to micro dump this early, leaving plenty of bag holders.

Thanks, but no thanks =)

We are making adjustments and considering adding in a coin maturity feature that will only allow coins to be unloaded after their maturity has value.

The important thing is investors and shareholders who bought the IPO are being taken care of, and handled on a very personal basis.

We want to give early investors that believe in mobile for crypto the opportunity they deserve, and yes we are concerned with the valuation of the coin, and it is on the forefront of our discussions. Just know nothing is final until our launch date. We are in to real-time launches, and we have a lot of coin experience together.

The point is really that if you aren't interested in the IPO, you can sit it out and join a pool. Maybe after you see how great our devs are at bringing new innovative features to the table then you can invest. Otherwise we are really not trying to push the IPO on to anyone. It is just for people who are certain mobile is the direction we are headed.

Activity: 94
That's some crazy shit right there, no thanks.  Not a fan of most cops anyways so this helps me make the decision even easier.

Thanks, but no thanks =)

PANDA was some of the funniest shit I've ever read.

If this con-job is HALF as good... I can't even wait.

Don't let us down, devs.  Use your super greed powers to fuel 200 more pages of gold.  I KNOW YOU CAN DO IT!  I BELIEVE IN YOU!

we are minus wolong and we have an entirely new dev, Defrostr who is a very hard working gentleman.

I know you are trolling, but realistically, lets make something great for the community. And also ,if you were personaslly burnt in the panda drama then plese come to svq on freenode

I promise you that I am not trolling.

I seriously believe that your team has not only the ability, but the determination and greed to fuck over hundreds, neigh thousands, of people.  And in the wake, spawn a train of posts so epic, that you may become memetic and revered across this forum for your valorous deeds of thievery and deceit.  Stackcoin was 69.5 BTC - you guys are aiming for 600+ and I admire the hell out of that.  Some devs would settle for a couple thousand, BUT NOT YOU.  You are a different breed and I do not doubt your ability IN THE SLIGHTEST - I was there for PANDA and I am here for you now.

Don't let people tell you that Pre-mines and IPOs are a scam.  Convince them otherwise and take their money!  We're only 3 pages in, but have faith in yourself.  You can do this.

simple response - wolong is not involved, there will be no fucking over of anyone. You realise that none of us were personally responsible for that, not only that but Defrostr had no involvement in that project, this is his and jacob and i, and a few of the others are doing our parts to help.

Feel free to sit there idle and not do anything, i dont mind Smiley
Activity: 11

Don't let us down, devs.  Use your super greed powers to fuel 200 more pages of gold.  I KNOW YOU CAN DO IT!  I BELIEVE IN YOU!

we are minus wolong and we have an entirely new dev, Defrostr who is a very hard working gentleman.

I know you are trolling, but realistically, lets make something great for the community. And also ,if you were personaslly burnt in the panda drama then plese come to svq on freenode

I promise you that I am not trolling.

I seriously believe that your team has not only the ability, but the determination and greed to fuck over hundreds, neigh thousands, of people.  And in the wake, spawn a train of posts so epic, that you may become memetic and revered across this forum for your valorous deeds of thievery and deceit.  Stackcoin was 69.5 BTC - you guys are aiming for 600+ and I admire the hell out of that.  Some devs would settle for a couple thousand, BUT NOT YOU.  You are a different breed and I do not doubt your ability IN THE SLIGHTEST - I was there for PANDA and I am here for you now.

Don't let people tell you that Pre-mines and IPOs are a scam.  Convince them otherwise and take their money!  We're only 3 pages in, but have faith in yourself.  You can do this.

Pages:
Jump to: