Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][10-5] TenfiveCoin - Designed for Mobile - MANDATORY UPDATE 0.9.0.0 - page 49. (Read 57011 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Nobody wants your shitty scamcoin. Thats all you need to know.

And you had the audacity to argue you had integrity
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Nobody wants your shitty scamcoin. Thats all you need to know.
Activity: 171
+1 Sev

Everyone knows me, I held panda till 2 satoshi and I had to sell to recover costs.

We bought at least 10 domain names, most preventive against our beloved trolls. I had 2 1 GB digital ocean servers that I paid for out of my own pockets. That is why I had to exit panda, and it wasn't my choice so I challenge anyone who has any questions about my track record just see my twitter feed:

https://twitter.com/dlsx

I have been developing coins since December, was heavily involved in the early reddit/doge movement (dogehound) my old bitcointalk handle is doges. You can see the dates, I went from doge to Unobtanium where I took over there and rebooted the entire project. I invented crypto-kilograms, and again paid for everything out of my own pockets hiring professional web designers and buying the highest-tier servers for rockchain.info

Honestly UNO has cost me several thousands of dollars to reboot, and I had never recovered any funds from that project -- Which has made a few other people considerably wealthy off the pump 2 months back.

Pandacoin was ran and sold entirely by Wolong to his private followers, I was the developer of the project. Meaning me and the devs were in a private room developing the coin 24/7 while wolong was selling the initial shares to people. If you followed the thread everyone would know that the devs ended up as bag holders and none of us made really anything, so all the claims of us having a bad track record at least is very deeply far from the truth. I fought for panda for everyone, and even sevoque is being extremely generous by offering to pay back losses to panda IPO holders.

And the lead dev of this project had nothing to do with any of us, so at least keep that in mind as well Smiley

What I am taking from this comment is that your previous attempts at scamming people have been foiled and this is your last chance to recoup your losses.

You really need this scam to work out.

You still haven't even notified the Pandacoin community that you are abandoning them.

Yeah these guys are not getting any sympathy OR BTC, They were in cahoots with "wolong" the whole time too, the dump lined their pockets.  Now these thick fucks seriously think they can come and do it again, worse even, like this.  They might be better off just changing their names and trying something completely new, because this isn't going to get them any organic profits/scammed BTC's

I love this, this has been said from the minute this all unfolded, where do you get your info from? I don't get it. I banned wolong from every single channel i have any admin status on in irc, doge, unobtanium, pandacoin, we did our best to distance ourself from him.

You can form your opinions on your own account of what you believe your opinion to be but in actual fact is just bullshit trolls have spread throughout the entire panda thread. We have nothing to hide from so why would we change our names? We have done nothing wrong but you have made your mind up, we understand your concerns and think its best that you focus on other coin if thats how you feel.

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

Now announcing tensixcoin - a promising alternative to IPO scams.

Highlights:

- no premine
- scrypt
- actual community

Pools will be ready on, so stay tuned.

Now this is something I can get behind  Grin

Idk i think thats even giving this scam too much attention, The alt-coin community doesn't need stuff like this, this is like cancer
+1 Sev

Everyone knows me, I held panda till 2 satoshi and I had to sell to recover costs.

We bought at least 10 domain names, most preventive against our beloved trolls. I had 2 1 GB digital ocean servers that I paid for out of my own pockets. That is why I had to exit panda, and it wasn't my choice so I challenge anyone who has any questions about my track record just see my twitter feed:

I have been developing coins since December, was heavily involved in the early reddit/doge movement (dogehound) my old bitcointalk handle is doges. You can see the dates, I went from doge to Unobtanium where I took over there and rebooted the entire project. I invented crypto-kilograms, and again paid for everything out of my own pockets hiring professional web designers and buying the highest-tier servers for rockchain.info

Honestly UNO has cost me several thousands of dollars to reboot, and I had never recovered any funds from that project -- Which has made a few other people considerably wealthy off the pump 2 months back.

Pandacoin was ran and sold entirely by Wolong to his private followers, I was the developer of the project. Meaning me and the devs were in a private room developing the coin 24/7 while wolong was selling the initial shares to people. If you followed the thread everyone would know that the devs ended up as bag holders and none of us made really anything, so all the claims of us having a bad track record at least is very deeply far from the truth. I fought for panda for everyone, and even sevoque is being extremely generous by offering to pay back losses to panda IPO holders.

And the lead dev of this project had nothing to do with any of us, so at least keep that in mind as well Smiley

What I am taking from this comment is that your previous attempts at scamming people have been foiled and this is your last chance to recoup your losses.

You still haven't even notified the Pandacoin community that you are abandoning them.

Yeah these guys are not getting any sympathy OR BTC, They were in cahoots with "wolong" the whole time too, the dump lined their pockets.  Now these thick fucks seriously think they can come and do it again, worse even, like this.  They might be better off just changing their names and trying something completely new, because this isn't going to get them any organic profits/scammed BTC's
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
We're pleased to announce that we will be bringing 10-5 to your mobile phone!

At this moment I'm working on an SMS bot that will let you view your 10-5 balance and send coins to contacts using their (anonymous) 10-5 codes.
It's still in testing, but we're quite happy with the results so far.

See the below screenshots for how the service works:

As you can see this is just using your default messaging app, you don't have to install any new apps to use this.

We aren't forgetting the people out there without unlimited texting plans though!
If you've used Whatsapp, you probably know Telegram, the app that a large chunk of Whatsapp users switched to after Facebook bought Whatsapp.
If you've used neither: Telegram is basically an app that lets you send (secure, encrypted) text messages over your data connection for free.

This version of the bot isn't as far along, but we're quite happy with how it's turning out:

We'd also like to support Whatsapp in the future, as there are still a lot of people on there, but their terms of use are very strict and they've been known to instantly disable Whatsapp accounts that run a bot.
We'll be looking into contacting Whatsapp for an official statement and we will keep you updated.

Any feedback is appreciated, we'll let you know when the bot is stable and ready for use.

Shocked

Looks great ICP

Highlights:

- no premine
- scrypt
- actual community

Pools will be ready on, so stay tuned.

Now this is something I can get behind  Grin
Activity: 476
Merit: 300
So your scam Pandacoin finally has no buy orders left and now this.

Seems legit.

>69.5btc.gif

I'll be mining 10-6 coin.
Activity: 9
http://i.imgur.com/QOAyyOu.png

Highlights:

- no premine
- scrypt
- actual community

Pools will be ready on launch, so stay tuned.
+1 Sev

Activity: 42
+1 Sev

Clearly another scam - keep clear of this shit.

Nice, care to provide to some insight or you just want to troll our thread? I'm going to take you not replying as a yes

Clearly another scam

lol walruse, i challenged you to give me answers and thats your reply. haha, dork Smiley
Clearly another scam - keep clear of this shit.

Nice, care to provide to some insight or you just want to troll our thread? I'm going to take you not replying as a yes

Clearly another scam
Pages:
Jump to: