Author

Topic: [ANN][1000 SYNC] Proof of Stake now run by BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPMENT COMPANY - page 373. (Read 816006 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I think it is just bad choice of words in the programming
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
anyone worked out the minimum balance to stake yet?

got a payment of 0.0019 from multipool about 8 hours ago but no mature coins (coins i've had for more than 6 hours)

yes im on the latest wallet

im not that fussed about when im gonna stake i just want to know why my coins aren't maturing
Activity: 786
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Alright , thanks gods for listening to me , can you now pump this to 5 btc ? Thank you.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Whats happening with Sync??

Why is the price tanking so hard? With it being so rare I was expecting a good price on it and its dropped like a stone  Sad

dumpers manipulating the price... losing money in the process but assisting with distribution. don't worry, once they are done it'll recover.
Activity: 824
Merit: 501
Osmservices keeps being hacked away from me :-( th
Whats happening with Sync??

Why is the price tanking so hard? With it being so rare I was expecting a good price on it and its dropped like a stone  Sad
legendary
Activity: 1080
Merit: 1055
DEV of DeepOnion community pool
(GDN) Global Denomination X11 Added to coins we mine!

The Official SYNC multi-pool
Now also mining GDN

You will be mining many different SCRYPT or X11 alt-coins (other algo's which we will trade on various exchanges. We will buy from the revenues SYNC coins back on the exchanges.
This will give even higher value to your already mined coins!

All you need is a VALID Sync wallet address!

Multipoolmining gives you the advantages that more hash-rate means more SYNC coins paid out, instead of just a higher diff and less coins...

You can join our site now at http://multipoolmining.com or when you are already familiar with multipoolmining you can go straight to the SYNC pages at http://sync.multipoolmining.com

Some important figures:
  • Mining with just your SYNC wallet address.
  • Mining at low diff.
  • Push SYNC price even higher on exchanges.
  • Mine always the most profitable coin around.
  • Global Stats.
  • Personal miner stats.
  • Payments straight to your SYNC wallet.

Multipoomining.com gives you
  • Solid cloud based servers on fast SSD discs.
  • DDOS protection on website AND stratum servers (Layer 3, 4, and 7 Protection).
  • Experienced devs.
  • High tech node.js platform.
  • IRC support channel: #multipoolmining
  • Payouts at least every 48 hours, interval is relative lont to achieve best trades for you!
  • 2% fee, to cover trade & server costs.

Hope to see you around soon at http://multipoolmining.com

Your official Sync Multi-pool DEV team,

X11: stratum+tcp://stratum.multipoolmining.com:5555
Scrypt:  stratum+tcp://stratum.multipoolmining.com:4444

Maccie & Youngwebs

[/quote]
Activity: 280
Activity: 420
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
can you guys dump this down to 0.2 btc? would appreciate

Holy shite, that worked, .27 Smiley

thanks for the info, i'm off to mp (:
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
8273! Block generation is cookin' now! =)

All is ok, we need only more people, more transactions, more value....

~10-15 minutes on the block  Cool
Activity: 434

haha brilliant!
Activity: 161
Merit: 100
8273! Block generation is cookin' now! =)
Activity: 51
Merit: 0

legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1010
unnamed coin based on X11 algo is approaching SYNC *record breaking* network hash rate: 293,440.81 MH/s  we might be entering completely different era

difference there are these "anonymous transactions" I don't suspect any market manipulation , predicted few pages back that we will be in tera hash territory for X11 algo and I dont suspect fpga/asic either rather massive and world wide gig rental GPU rigs if that is so people are spending money outside of exchanges to get to coins, multipool to bitcoin dumps are also under question (why ? if value is % rising n times  over bitcoin and bitcoin transaction log can be traced down to the peer node then straight to the IP of the client)

burring my SYNC deeper underground for I know next steps are *anonymous wallet* *anonymous transactions* and *anonymous mobile clients*
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Navigate to C:\users\username\appdata\roaming\sync ...however you do that on win 8...I still use win 7 x64. Smiley

tried that but it doesn't work the same way as it did when i had windows 7. those files simply don't exist on 8....as i stated last night.

Windows key + E > type %appdata%\sync in address bar > hit enter

no match found. thx for the help tho.

if that doesn't take you there then I don't think you have a sync folder. Try just typing %appdata% in your address bar and look for the sync directory. If it's not there try searching the system for a folder named sync. If you don't have that folder somewhere I don't know how you can have a wallet?
Jump to: