Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ADEX]*new thread* - AdEx Network - Decentralized Ad Network - page 8. (Read 69009 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Student Coin
I have expectations concerning its growth. I think that soon it would highly rise up.
Soon we will not only see a temporary rise but a continues right, the current movement was just a real PND, so just forget about it.
As long as you believe on the technology of ADEX, you'll be confident even if you have to wait longer.
Activity: 193
Merit: 10
I have expectations concerning its growth. I think that soon it would highly rise up.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Any expectations this week on ADX...
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
There have been good updates for development and more exchanges were added continuously while we were going through bearish markets. I do agree with the start of altcoins markets coming back Adex with current work will be among highest gainers. This is normal to expect it is only matter of time and price plus daily volume is looking very good now.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
Today upbit listed ADX/KRW pair https://upbit.com/service_center/notice?id=472

thats good news  Wink
today the price was rising and adex on the list of the biggest gainers on coinmarketcap
when most of good crypto going down because of the rising from bitcoin price,,adex still growing hard,
this is really big sign if this project have a great future
Don't want to make you disappointed but look like it was just a short pump! price back what it was prior.
Yeah, it seems because the price is getting cheaper again and the volume is decreasing.
I think the next pump will happen is when bitcoin will breakout, I believe it will happen this year, we already have good news, it's just about time.
Activity: 36
don't forget ICO price was at 1 ETH = 900 ADX
AdEx will surprise you again
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1014

thats good news  Wink
today the price was rising and adex on the list of the biggest gainers on coinmarketcap
when most of good crypto going down because of the rising from bitcoin price,,adex still growing hard,
Don't want to make you disappointed but look like it was just a short pump! price back what it was prior.
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
Activity: 980
Merit: 256
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

thats good news  Wink
Adex is growing and many current investors in Adex are happy to invest in this project. I have been involved in this project since 2017 and the community of the project is really growing and people have a strong belief in Adex.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

thats good news  Wink
Activity: 806
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
ADEX is on dappcon berlin today and tomorrow.

That is right. Adex is one of the brightest projects here in crypto. They did a lot of success already in this early stage. I am now considering of buying more because of this current cheap price. Will this drop to 4,000 satoshi or 5,000 satoshi is a good support. Adex will come back 8,000 - 12,000 satoshi in short term. I saw this happened already.   
Activity: 143
Merit: 2
ADEX is on dappcon berlin today and tomorrow.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
AdEx will surprise the crypto world when it will go up like nothing before. Remember AdEx was the OG massive pump coin.
We will be surprise because the big chance of ADEX going up is when the bull run will start.
In the past, we have seen it dump and it bounce hard when there is a consistent good run on bitcoin, so let's be patient and wait for that time.
Activity: 155
AdEx will surprise the crypto world when it will go up like nothing before. Remember AdEx was the OG massive pump coin.
Activity: 806
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Hey, devs.
I rely this project will be advance and can be arrived the hard cap of ICO.

That is great. Can you tell me where can I have demerit usable points so I can put it in you?

Anyway this project is already done with its crowdsale since last year. It was a huge sold out in less than 2 days.
Activity: 31
Hey, devs.
I rely this project will be advance and can be arrived the hard cap of ICO.
Activity: 980
Merit: 512
Adex is building a global industry standard for digital advertising. Bat is monetizing the attention economy. Two very different projects and both will be successful, but in all fairness what Adex is building is larger and more ambitious than BAT.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
It's a great project, especially at the start, I managed to make very good money on it. You can tell who was first, they certainly managed to make good money. And now perhaps a very good time to buy coins again. The project has good prospects.
I have been involved in the project since the early days of the ICO and this seems to be the fastest growing project and I get the best profit. I think ADX is the best investment because their ecosystems are getting better and they will definitely have good products in the future.
I am an investor of ADEX as well, I see the price is being dump now so I always add more to my holding.
A great project will always succeed, too bad at this situation whales are manipulating the price so we cannot move, what I do is just hold and hold.
ADEX is a great investment and if you are an investor of the project then surely you have made a good profit and its potential has not been fully evaluated but if you choose to invest long term ADEX is a very good investment because the ADEX price will increase based on Bitcoin and vice versa
Activity: 519
vetherasset.app
Wow, that's really huge news, and good opportunity to invest
Pages:
Jump to: