Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ADEX]*new thread* - AdEx Network - Decentralized Ad Network - page 19. (Read 69009 times)

Activity: 356
Merit: 100
This should be a top 50 coin. I'm looking for $12 - $15 in the next few months (or less).
It will definitely be there,in top 50 coins,the price will probably jump to 10$ before prototype release in February,but then I expect a stable growth,most likely to 20 $ by the end of the year.

glad to see what's you said because i am holding. Grin
Activity: 560
This should be a top 50 coin. I'm looking for $12 - $15 in the next few months (or less).
It will definitely be there,in top 50 coins,the price will probably jump to 10$ before prototype release in February,but then I expect a stable growth,most likely to 20 $ by the end of the year.
Activity: 210
Merit: 16
Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry

totally agreed ,just hold !

That would mean a market cap of 700 million upwards atleast and until we have some big partnerships and some big scale bid auctions, it will be extremely tough as advertising space is become competitive.

totally agreed ,just hold !
Activity: 698
Merit: 500
Free Speech is the most important thing.
Looking forward to this, advertisements are the sweat and blood that run the success of any company. Are you using analytics to discover new possibilities for targeted adverts? If so how I'm just interested in the strategies.
Activity: 799
Merit: 1000
Twitter: @CrowdWhale
i am happy ,i hold my adex long time, the price really good right now
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
very interested to see were this can go once the software goes live
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
The best part about Adex is its organic rise and not because it came on a telegram group which does pump and dump. This is the reason why we are in stability phase. The low coin supply also is a major game shifter and all those coins with more than a billion coins to supply but no product to offer will be the first one to lose that market share. With the exchanges part covered, all i can think of is new partnerships across globe just like they started off with europe.

It's true they are very stable and never go down 20% to its old value, but we still have to see after the launch of the platform, I expect to rise to $10 or even higher, keep supporting this coin, its worth adding to our investment portfolio.
The best part about Adex is its organic rise and not because it came on a telegram group which does pump and dump. This is the reason why we are in stability phase. The low coin supply also is a major game shifter and all those coins with more than a billion coins to supply but no product to offer will be the first one to lose that market share. With the exchanges part covered, all i can think of is new partnerships across globe just like they started off with europe.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 505
I think I should add this to my potfolio, its looking promising...

I'm holding my coins and still buying more, this is one of the coins that I have a full trust that will yield me a lot of profit in the future, I'm surprised at its development and I'm expecting that this coin will soon reach $10 or more in the future.

As I have invested in the ICO I'm not sure I will buy more, anyway 2018 should be a good year for this great team. Also for us holders:)
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567

I'm holding my coins and still buying more, this is one of the coins that I have a full trust that will yield me a lot of profit in the future, I'm surprised at its development and I'm expecting that this coin will soon reach $10 or more in the future.
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
This token should have price much higher being useful than its current ones at over $3. The uniqueness of this token and project will not let it remain this cheap for long time in the long run. In short term anything is possible but big win and big profit is for those who know how to hold on.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567

Yes it is just last two weeks they are trading below one dollar and right now they are at $3.40 and their platform is not yet released, so many people are noticing the potential of this coin, I'm lucky to get some at a much lower price.
Activity: 10
Any news why the prize is going up?
Activity: 6
ADEX prices are too slow to rise, whereas trading circulation is very high, I hope there is a big pump again.
Adex is on a bullrun. No stopping till 5 easily. I did daily trading and doubled my coins till adex pricr was 2..after i sold hoping it will go down..it just never went down..sometimes i feel daily trading is a curse!

Yeah i agree.Specially for this coin i hodl til 10 and buy lambo.
ADEX prices are too slow to rise, whereas trading circulation is very high, I hope there is a big pump again.
Adex is on a bullrun. No stopping till 5 easily. I did daily trading and doubled my coins till adex pricr was 2..after i sold hoping it will go down..it just never went down..sometimes i feel daily trading is a curse!
Activity: 219
Merit: 15
Activity: 207
DEEPONION - NO ICO
Adex reached 2 $ price yesterday that shows great potential in 2018.Good chance to buy cheap now while btc is crushing.

I agree time to buy is from now on

The best part was getting binance on board. This certainly made the price stabilized. For past two months the price was swinging between 75 cents and 125 cents. After binance the price not only rose but stabilized even when bitcoin and ether were going down yesterday. This shows how adex has finally stabilized and can only go up from now.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1993624.260 Guys we can discuss the price of ADEX here. The value would increase if we see more work being done on Github.

What are the next steps?  What can the community, in your opinion, discuss that will help?  Any problems needing solving?
Activity: 123
Adex reached 2 $ price yesterday that shows great potential in 2018.Good chance to buy cheap now while btc is crushing.

I agree time to buy is from now on

The best part was getting binance on board. This certainly made the price stabilized. For past two months the price was swinging between 75 cents and 125 cents. After binance the price not only rose but stabilized even when bitcoin and ether were going down yesterday. This shows how adex has finally stabilized and can only go up from now.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1993624.260 Guys we can discuss the price of ADEX here. The value would increase if we see more work being done on Github.
Pages:
Jump to: