Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ADEX]*new thread* - AdEx Network - Decentralized Ad Network - page 20. (Read 69009 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 16
Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry
Adex reached 2 $ price yesterday that shows great potential in 2018.Good chance to buy cheap now while btc is crushing.

I agree time to buy is from now on

The best part was getting binance on board. This certainly made the price stabilized. For past two months the price was swinging between 75 cents and 125 cents. After binance the price not only rose but stabilized even when bitcoin and ether were going down yesterday. This shows how adex has finally stabilized and can only go up from now.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Great day to add this to my portfolio.

Not sure it's going anywhere fast tho.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
SoNiC BooM
Adex reached 2 $ price yesterday that shows great potential in 2018.Good chance to buy cheap now while btc is crushing.

I agree time to buy is from now on
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
Activity: 207
DEEPONION - NO ICO
AdEx is out of TOP 100 coins. But it`s nice chance to buy it for 10-20k satoshi. It have not been pumped yet, waiting for it.
But main events will begin in Feb 2018 (Look at RoadMap).

At the moment, I've "lost money with this coin" (is higher dollar value than when I bought but lower sats), but it is clear that will change in the future if 2018 continues at this rate and keeps getting better.

Just keeps holding your coin, so far this is the best price of Adex compare to last week when it was traded below $1 everything is looking great here, even all of the other coins are getting red Adex continues to grow just keep supporting Adex.

What other coins are red?  Bitcoin dominance is around 43%!  All the coins are green right now!  Anyhow, yeah, it looks like next year will be good for this coin.
Activity: 28
Hoping for the best. The business model sounds good and promising to me.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 258
That Adx chart looks delectable. Beta poised to drop in Feb. No brainier 

I agree ico participants are one of the happiest here and the platform is not yet released, but the price keeps going up I'm sure the price could go up to $10 next year once the beta platform is release looking to buy more of this token, this is one of the big tokens comes 2018.
Activity: 682
Merit: 540
That Adx chart looks delectable. Beta poised to drop in Feb. No brainier 
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
I hope this year the price could reach $4, and Adex is the second project that I join its ICO and keep it until now.
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
When other market were trading normal AdEx was performing on exchanges but now all other markets have turn into 2x-4x but it looks like in waiting mode. It is quite possible there to be some kind of seamless consolidation when large majority is busy in trades with other markets. AdEx can't stay like this for long time and should spike anytime.
Activity: 210
Merit: 16
Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry
If Adex is competing with Google Adsense and the likes of it, the bidding system should also be made available through App for ease of access. This is one place where google doesn't have it and is completely web based.
Secondly right now all the biddings are through Ink, are we getting interest from medium sized players on their own and not through any company? Easyjet i guess contacted ink first and then ink gave it to adex if i am right.
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
AdEx is out of TOP 100 coins. But it`s nice chance to buy it for 10-20k satoshi. It have not been pumped yet, waiting for it.

At the moment, I've "lost money with this coin" (is higher dollar value than when I bought but lower sats), but it is clear that will change in the future if 2018 continues at this rate and keeps getting better.

Just keeps holding your coin, so far this is the best price of Adex compare to last week when it was traded below $1 everything is looking great here, even all of the other coins are getting red Adex continues to grow just keep supporting Adex.
Activity: 238
Merit: 68
Do good things
I'd hold off before thinking that Feb could be a magic pump time. There are a number of bigger projects who are coming out around that time and while not direct competitors that might be competing for the Sats of BTC holders.
Activity: 207
DEEPONION - NO ICO

Activity: 350
Merit: 101
Your professional profile on the blockchain
Activity: 23
adx go to the moon this week
Activity: 2
You think its worth to but ADEX now ?
it's a good project I'm going to enter now

I entered as well, between 1.45 and ~ 1.65.

Most cryptos are 'naturally' increasing in marketcap since we've had a 25% growth in market cap over the past few days, so it is possible ADEX pumps 50~200%.
Activity: 18
You think its worth to but ADEX now ?
it's a good project I'm going to enter now
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
Great project!
Activity: 225
Pages:
Jump to: