Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ADEX]*new thread* - AdEx Network - Decentralized Ad Network - page 22. (Read 69009 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 10
I wish dev, immediately take the extra step to ADEX immediately skyrocket. add in binance may add marketcap.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 125
www.positivebetting.com
I invested today and it literally jumped 8% right after purchasing it.... interesting. I am going to have to reevaluate it after this pump. The road map placement will be key
Activity: 210
Merit: 16
Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry
Adex is flying and that too without any news! This is what i expect from a good coin..rising without any news because people are aware of its long term benefits!
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Yeah boi, I like what I see, so cool to see this, gotta fly with easyjet again. AdEx is definitely on the right track. Hope that you finally disrupt the ad space. I am happy to hold my tokens for much longer, this project will be huge!
whd
Activity: 84
Merit: 35

easyjet boarding magazine
Activity: 560
Only great news from Adex!Keep it going,guys! I continue accomulating your coins. Wink
whd
does adex have an web wallet? or is it comming soon?

want to put the coins in a webwallet.

We don't have a webwallet at the moment  Sad
You may use all wallets that support ERC20 tokens (MEW, Ledger, Metamask, Mist, Trezor and so on)

is the team going to create a webwallet?
project looks good guys.
what for you need webwallet when you have MEW which is webwallet
Activity: 335
Merit: 250
Lisk the future is bright!

You may use all wallets that support ERC20 tokens (MEW, Ledger, Metamask, Mist, Trezor and so on)

is the team going to create a webwallet?
project looks good guys.
Activity: 225

Activity: 335
Lisk the future is bright!

Activity: 207
DEEPONION - NO ICO
I'm sure after the release of their model Adex will be on big exchange people should buy this token while they are so cheap soon this coin will explode once they release their model it will be continuous update and many partnerships are coming soon.

More better to buy Adex before big news and after the price correction. Cheaper tokens are more attractive for investors. Adex have a great future and this tokens are 'must hold'.

Why do you say this?

A cheaper coin moves just the same as a big coin, it is by percentages and not the price.  Just because it is low, does not mean that it will move by a higher percentage.  Anyone can see this!
Activity: 574
Merit: 501
I'm sure after the release of their model Adex will be on big exchange people should buy this token while they are so cheap soon this coin will explode once they release their model it will be continuous update and many partnerships are coming soon.

More better to buy Adex before big news and after the price correction. Cheaper tokens are more attractive for investors. Adex have a great future and this tokens are 'must hold'.
whd
Just one more Ad platform. How does it differ from the competitors? Huh
what competitors? we are the first one, way ahead others.

You can read the Whitepaper (http://adex.network/adex/AdEx-Whitepaper-v.7.pdf?v=1.0.15) and figure it out Smiley
Activity: 331
Activity: 121
Merit: 1
Pages:
Jump to: