Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ADEX]*new thread* - AdEx Network - Decentralized Ad Network - page 21. (Read 69009 times)

Activity: 81
Merit: 10
This project was really successful. Due to the success of this project started on different issues. The most prominent project of ADEX. I keep a certain amount of tokens.
Activity: 434
Merit: 255
"We at AdEx strongly believe that the future of advertising holds many technological advancements, equal conditions for all advertisers, more privacy control for consumers, and most importantly: more transparency for the entire industry.
We are dedicated to helping speed up the adoption of blockchain technology in advertising, as well as the general industry shift. To achieve this, we became an integral part of a newly formed NPO, the Blockchain Advertising Alliance (BAA)."

Seen at: https://medium.com/the-adex-blog/adex-joins-the-blockchain-advertising-alliance-a6b6082ebe1f
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
SoNiC BooM
This year is already reaching to an end so with flexible estimation we can expect by the end of first quarter 2018 or in second these planned features to be available. Being long time in this field what I came to know is in development are estimates and dates are always subject to change.

This is a human life thing.

The only concerns are, is this project focused on bringing in money (for dev team) through kickbacks, etc. or focusing on the project?

For a project like this it is actually kind of hard to tell.  We can see that they are bringing in platforms to work with, which is great!  But is it great for them, for us?  Hopefully both!

A project like this needs to be monitored more carefully than I have the time for to be an appropriate investment, but I definitely intend to be around for another few months and see what the landscape looks like then.

Good critique and I agree with You...It is a landscape with hard competition but I have faith in this project.
Activity: 207
Merit: 100
DEEPONION - NO ICO
This year is already reaching to an end so with flexible estimation we can expect by the end of first quarter 2018 or in second these planned features to be available. Being long time in this field what I came to know is in development are estimates and dates are always subject to change.

This is a human life thing.

The only concerns are, is this project focused on bringing in money (for dev team) through kickbacks, etc. or focusing on the project?

For a project like this it is actually kind of hard to tell.  We can see that they are bringing in platforms to work with, which is great!  But is it great for them, for us?  Hopefully both!

A project like this needs to be monitored more carefully than I have the time for to be an appropriate investment, but I definitely intend to be around for another few months and see what the landscape looks like then.
Activity: 210
Merit: 16
Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry
The Second Blockchain Auction for Advertising Inventory on easyJet Boarding Passes Ended Successfully

https://medium.com/the-adex-blog/the-second-blockchain-auction-for-advertising-inventory-on-easyjet-boarding-passes-ended-355a7082f3c1

This is a great milestone and adex will enhance the brand value,It's time to take off

Which companies won the auction and what prices did they got the 2 million easyJet passes for? Airline industry is really good for advertising and i feel the major hit will be when adex will compete google adsense and disrupt the online advertisement for it. It will bring the advertising costs down by a lot.
Activity: 199
The Second Blockchain Auction for Advertising Inventory on easyJet Boarding Passes Ended Successfully

https://medium.com/the-adex-blog/the-second-blockchain-auction-for-advertising-inventory-on-easyjet-boarding-passes-ended-355a7082f3c1

The news than the last ELOPLAY partnership news more important and more significant,
Activity: 199

This is a great milestone and adex will enhance the brand value,It's time to take off
Activity: 225
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
I was few days away and stopped monitoring the market and now I can watch price in fiat are still looking good while against BTC telling other story. Remember where the price has been over and over again and from here reaching 10k satoshi again isn't big thing at all.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
This seems interesting, thinking about joining the project.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
Activity: 238
Hi there, will AdEx be a browser plugin that I can install just like Ghostery or Metamask?

Maybe someone can explain me in a few clear words for what AdEx is mainly intended to be used? I guess to provide Ads in a more convenient way than it is now?

Would appreciate it, thanks for you time!
Activity: 225
Good day,

Could you please tell me if the updates below are correct?

1) Port to NEO until the end of the year
2) Beta release at the end of January 2018
3) Prototype release at the end of February 2018

http://coinmarketcal.com/?form%5Bmonth%5D=&form%5Byear%5D=&form%5Bcoin%5D=AdEx+%28ADX%29&form%5Bsort_by%5D=&form%5Bsubmit%5D=

Thank you in advance.

Hi Smiley

Actually, the NEO port will be in work only in 2018. So, your information is wrong.

Yes, we suppose that the prototype will be ready in February, not in January, and the release has no exact date for it.
whd
Activity: 84
Merit: 35
it seems very interesting to discuss, what can be offered by this platform, so that user incorporated therein can feel the maximum result
moste of advatages will be offered to the publishers and advertisers, their will be using adex ad exchange. User will be able to choose what to see or not to see via his profile, but profile is not required Smiley
Activity: 672
it seems very interesting to discuss, what can be offered by this platform, so that user incorporated therein can feel the maximum result
whd
Is it like google ads on blockchain or something different?
google ads is complex system
it would be ads exchange (like google doubleclick) where publishers can sell ad spaces and advertisers can buy it to display their ads, but also ad network will be able to buy ads spaces to their clients will be using it.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Good day,

Could you please tell me if the updates below are correct?

1) Port to NEO until the end of the year
2) Beta release at the end of January 2018
3) Prototype release at the end of February 2018

http://coinmarketcal.com/?form%5Bmonth%5D=&form%5Byear%5D=&form%5Bcoin%5D=AdEx+%28ADX%29&form%5Bsort_by%5D=&form%5Bsubmit%5D=

Thank you in advance.
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
Lot of news and updates have come out in last few days but price didn't react as people were expecting because this is what happens now in any market. People will sell their tokens at cheap to seek profit at other place and that will be time when impact of these update will show effect on value in coming days.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
SoNiC BooM
whd
I wish dev, immediately take the extra step to ADEX immediately skyrocket. add in binance may add marketcap.
adex is on binance
Pages:
Jump to: