Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ADEX]*new thread* - AdEx Network - Decentralized Ad Network - page 23. (Read 69009 times)

whd
Activity: 84
Merit: 35

Interesting news. At last Adex just get listed in Binance today. Around $10,000,000 massive volume in Binance alone.
Binance is going to be huge exchange, one day and volume already bigger then on bittrex, you should register on it binance register as it have smallest fees among all other exchanges
Activity: 560
Merit: 100

Interesting news. At last Adex just get listed in Binance today. Around $10,000,000 massive volume in Binance alone.
Adex is constantly developing,making investors happy.it's definetely solid,long-term project.I believe in Q1 next year we will see 2.5 $ price.
Activity: 868
Merit: 506

Activity: 224
Merit: 11
AdEx is among the biggest and largest decentralized ad exchanges across the globe. It makes use of smart contract and blockchain technology to derive transparent interactions and communication between parties involved in advertising.
Activity: 225
AdEx Listed on Binance
https://medium.com/the-adex-blog/adex-listed-on-binance-56731bca5fa4

We are happy to announce that as of today, AdEx is listed on Binance.
There are three ADX pairs available for trading: ADX/BTC, ADX/ETH and ADX/BNB. The minimum tradable amount is 1 ADX for ADX/BTC and ADX/ETH, and 0.01 ADX for ADX/BNB.
With this, AdEx is listed on a total of 8 exchanges, as follows:

Bittrex
Binance
Changelly
Gatecoin
Liqui
HitBTC
EtherDelta
Upbit

Thanks for the announce but I'll post it once again Smiley

AdEx Listed on Binance

Activity: 2324
Merit: 175
AdEx Listed on Binance

There are three ADX pairs available for trading: ADX/BTC, ADX/ETH and ADX/BNB. The minimum tradable amount is 1 ADX for ADX/BTC and ADX/ETH, and 0.01 ADX for ADX/BNB.

Bittrex
Binance
Changelly
Gatecoin
Liqui
HitBTC
EtherDelta
Upbit

Wow this could be the reason why the price is increasing, some of  these are big exchange but I want also want to see this token so I can buy on Cryptopia and mercatox I'm looking forward to see this token on these two exchange the token is still very cheap for a big profit
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
AdEx Listed on Binance

Bittrex
Binance
Changelly
Gatecoin
Liqui
HitBTC
EtherDelta
Upbit
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I just find this project. It looks pretty awesome to me. I work in the advertising business and believe that this project has a great future!

And It's Just Released in Binance!   Smiley
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
The project attracted a great interest. so similar projects have begun to be launched. Social media ads are a very profitable sector. Really promising project for future.
whd
how about website, whitepaper and roadmap dev? thought you should have more information
everything is on their WEBSITE? adex.network? newbies...
copper member
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
how about website, whitepaper and roadmap dev? thought you should have more information
Activity: 210
Merit: 16
Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry
We are on BINANCE people! Finally! I don't care much about the price hike now itself because it will be short lived anyhow but the price stability will be there with binance and that is when people will more become HODLers with this and not day traders! Looking forward for the healthy increase in volume! Time to hit Kucoin simultaneously now!
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
I see there were some updates last week but real impact of these will be seen in coming days. AdEx is looking very good where it is for now because this floor will be used as base for next jumps will rally will start. I always watch volume and trading instead of keep eye on price of any token.
Activity: 462
Adex looks very interesting to invest now. In itself technology is not understood but many friends advise you to pay attention to this project. If you look at the schedule, even against BITCOIN rather kept steadily without much overspill. Praceta whitepaper it is briefly a little understanding of the project and where it's going. The Internet advertising niche and in-demand technologies in it too.
I hope that the developers what they're planning will succeed I'll keep in mind this project.

I'm waiting for 20000 satosh in the coming weeks, even there are big news on it and before the rollback the cue ball is just a short while away
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
FrontEnd developer
Adex looks very interesting to invest now. In itself technology is not understood but many friends advise you to pay attention to this project. If you look at the schedule, even against BITCOIN rather kept steadily without much overspill. Praceta whitepaper it is briefly a little understanding of the project and where it's going. The Internet advertising niche and in-demand technologies in it too.
I hope that the developers what they're planning will succeed I'll keep in mind this project.
whd
What is the eta for prototype?
according to the whitepaper it is february 2018, but developers update will be released in this week so we will know more Smiley afik code has been already audited by  3rd part company
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
SoNiC BooM
What is the eta for prototype?
Activity: 210
Merit: 16
Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry
The project sells space and is bought by other companies. This is a good sign

That is indeed great. All i want to see that if there is any correction it doesnt fall more than 5 percent in a day. The sell orders are still stacked up and i dont see why people want to cash out so soon. With new crypto coming daily, it is becoming highly volatile. Companies would now need to build product first and then start ico to raise money for expansion.
Rest adex december auction needs to be observed carefully to see entry of nee players and better bids.

You are right and the price continuesI have strong belief that the price of Adex could grow to $10 if the dev team will deliver the roadmap the growth continues from 89 cents last week to $1.15 today this is good news to early investors and adopters.
Pages:
Jump to: