Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]✅[IEO] GEXAN - BLOCKCHAIN LOTTERY! [POW+POS+MN]✅[Smart Contracts] - page 26. (Read 6658 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 10
Dev team consider partnering with CryptoHashTank POS/MN Service as listing is free
did the developers themselves announce this? I just did not see such information on the official website of the project.
I saw that the company will be held bounty, how many tokens will be allocated to participants in the future?
so far the developers have not given such information. Perhaps in the future they will talk about the amount of remuneration.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
I saw that the company will be held bounty, how many tokens will be allocated to participants in the future?
It is necessary to take into account the nuance that at the beginning of the lottery there may be bugs or holes in the code so that people just don’t lose their money
To do this, and there is a beta version to detect all errors and fix them.
In general, a good option is to ask special people for payment so that they can test the applications well and leave
This is a working option, but why pay money for it, if there are already users already experienced and shorter than “thank you” for doing so Smiley
It is necessary to take into account the nuance that at the beginning of the lottery there may be bugs or holes in the code so that people just don’t lose their money
In general, a good option is to ask special people for payment so that they can test the applications well and leave
Activity: 114

And it seems to me that adding GEX-coins to multiple-currency wallets only contributes to increasing the popularity of the coin. I hope the GEXAN developers will take into account the wishes of the community.
At the moment, it is very difficult to raise the necessary money to run the platform, you need to use any means to promote the project as a whole.

in my opinion, the development of the platform is stable, because very soon the first lottery will be launched.
I wonder how many participants will be in the lottery itself and how many people will win, these are for me the most important facts.

And it seems to me that adding GEX-coins to multiple-currency wallets only contributes to increasing the popularity of the coin. I hope the GEXAN developers will take into account the wishes of the community.
At the moment, it is very difficult to raise the necessary money to run the platform, you need to use any means to promote the project as a whole.

in my opinion, the development of the platform is stable, because very soon the first lottery will be launched.
I wonder how many participants will be in the lottery itself and how many people will win, these are for me the most important facts.

many investors are waiting for the official launch of the platform, I wonder whether the price of their token will rise.

The price of the token will only become lower, and it should gradually grow, it all depends on the development of the advertising campaign of the project.
Activity: 106

many investors are waiting for the official launch of the platform, I wonder whether the price of their token will rise.
Dua
Activity: 616

Activity: 116

Activity: 393
Coinsbit exchange
I think it is unlikely that developers will add their coins to multicurrency wallets. Because in this case, their own wallets will lose relevance.
Is the Gexan project partnership planned with some kind of multi-currency wallet?
So far there is no such information. We have a web wallet and we are planning to release mobile wallets in Q3 2019.
Does this mean that you will also launch the mobile version of the platform along with the wallet?
Activity: 336
Merit: 0
Which multicurrency wallet are you talking about? I have not seen such information in the Gexan project plans.
I mean, is it planned to add an GEX coin to multiple-currency wallets, for example: in Jaxx, in Coinomi, in Coinbase, in Atomic, in Trust and other.
I think it is unlikely that developers will add their coins to multicurrency wallets. Because in this case, their own wallets will lose relevance.
Activity: 462
You are right, it is a pity that now very often there are projects in which the rules are changed in the last place. I want to believe that the team will go to the end ...
Let's hope that the team is really serious and will keep their word. I think it's gonna be okay. The Gexan project seems to me really serious and promising!
I also hope that the project team reliable and responsible people and project participants can safely invest their money and not be afraid that they will be deceived .
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
Which multicurrency wallet are you talking about? I have not seen such information in the Gexan project plans.
I mean, is it planned to add an GEX coin to multiple-currency wallets, for example: in Jaxx, in Coinomi, in Coinbase, in Atomic, in Trust and other.
Activity: 434
Coinsbit.io
Is the Gexan project partnership planned with some kind of multi-currency wallet?
copper member
Activity: 207
Merit: 0
So far there is no such information. We have a web wallet and we are planning to release mobile wallets in Q3 2019.
Activity: 224
This is a really good idea. But so far, the project does not even have a mobile version of the wallets, so I think we have a long time to wait for the development of a mobile version of the platform.
According to the Roadmap, the release of mobile versions of the wallets is scheduled for Q3 2019.
It sounds good. Mobile wallets are in great demand among users. Is the Gexan project partnership planned with some kind of multi-currency wallet?
Pages:
Jump to: