Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]✅[IEO] GEXAN - BLOCKCHAIN LOTTERY! [POW+POS+MN]✅[Smart Contracts] - page 27. (Read 6658 times)

copper member
Activity: 207
Merit: 0
This is a really good idea. But so far, the project does not even have a mobile version of the wallets, so I think we have a long time to wait for the development of a mobile version of the platform.
According to the Roadmap, the release of mobile versions of the wallets is scheduled for Q3 2019.
Activity: 106
Merit: 1

I tend to believe the development team, because to this they are always very active here with their supporters and fulfill all their promises.
If you do not believe the administration of the project, then there is no point in investing in the project or being a participant, it's logical.
Activity: 336
Hi ! Yes , we have a 2 invitation referral program. Invite people to our telegram or discord server. Prize pool is more than 3000$ !!!

After June we will launch a lottery referral program too
$ 3,000 sounds good! What other options do you have for earning coins? bounty, airdrop?

I have several projects where I was also promised a lot, but in the end they did not pay. When they promise such big numbers, you need to be skeptical.
It's one thing when escrow funds are and another thing when the team that can cancel their promises.

You are right, it is a pity that now very often there are projects in which the rules are changed in the last place. I want to believe that the team will go to the end ...
I tend to believe the development team, because to this they are always very active here with their supporters and fulfill all their promises.
Dua
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
As far as I know, many users have more confidence in IEO sales, because they are more reliable than old ICO.
When conducting an IEO, the exchange conducts a strict audit of the project. Therefore, projects conducting IEO are more reliable than ICO.

Thank you very much for the information, investors need reliability and you provide it.

Do you plan to develop mobile applications in the future for your project? Now most of the people sitting on the forum with the phone
This is a really good idea. But so far, the project does not even have a mobile version of the wallets, so I think we have a long time to wait for the development of a mobile version of the platform.
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
You are right, it is a pity that now very often there are projects in which the rules are changed in the last place. I want to believe that the team will go to the end ...
Let's hope that the team is really serious and will keep their word. I think it's gonna be okay. The Gexan project seems to me really serious and promising!
Activity: 114
How exactly do you want to minimize losses when receiving a win?
Activity: 116

Not the word useful, but apparently they decided not to tempt fate, perhaps later will emerge information about referral program?

Join our bounty. There are many different companies and this is a great chance to earn GEX-coins!
Registration in bounty by reference: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-gexan-blockchain-lottery-60-000-monthly-distribution-ieo-5136521
Great news, I'd love to join your bounty program, a great chance for me.
Activity: 154
Join our bounty. There are many different companies and this is a great chance to earn GEX-coins!
Registration in bounty by reference: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-gexan-blockchain-lottery-60-000-monthly-distribution-ieo-5136521
Thanks for the link. Today I registered in your bounty. I hope that the Gexan project will be successful!
Bounty company is a good compromise in order to further obtain project tokens for simple actions
As far as I know, many users have more confidence in IEO sales, because they are more reliable than old ICO.
When conducting an IEO, the exchange conducts a strict audit of the project. Therefore, projects conducting IEO are more reliable than ICO.

Thank you very much for the information, investors need reliability and you provide it.

Do you plan to develop mobile applications in the future for your project? Now most of the people sitting on the forum with the phone
Hi ! Yes , we have a 2 invitation referral program. Invite people to our telegram or discord server. Prize pool is more than 3000$ !!!

$ 3,000 sounds good! What other options do you have for earning coins? bounty, airdrop?

I have several projects where I was also promised a lot, but in the end they did not pay. When they promise such big numbers, you need to be skeptical.
It's one thing when escrow funds are and another thing when the team that can cancel their promises.

If it reaches the end, then this is a very good result. In fact, you are right that there are very few such results now visible on the current market.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
the moon

copper member
Activity: 344

Code:
-a phi2 -o stratum+tcp://mine.thepool.life:9351 -u WALLET -p c=GEX

Payouts every 1 hour, 0.05% fee

Activity: 114

Activity: 336

Not the word useful, but apparently they decided not to tempt fate, perhaps later will emerge information about referral program?

How long will this bounty campaign last? And when will the distribution of coins?
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
Coinsbit.io
Thanks for the link. Today I registered in your bounty. I hope that the Gexan project will be successful!
copper member
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
But almost no one uses ICO anymore, it is just possible for a while it has lost its relevance.
Even now, most of the projects use ICO, this process gives investors the opportunity to earn the most.

Activity: 106
But almost no one uses ICO anymore, it is just possible for a while it has lost its relevance.
Even now, most of the projects use ICO, this process gives investors the opportunity to earn the most.

I agree with you, because conducting sales in the form of IEO is now very common, many users are more likely to trust just such sales.
I do not agree, it seems to me that ICO has not lost its popularity yet.
copper member

Pages:
Jump to: