Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]✅[IEO] GEXAN - BLOCKCHAIN LOTTERY! [POW+POS+MN]✅[Smart Contracts] - page 30. (Read 6658 times)

copper member
Activity: 207
Merit: 0

this is really the right decision, because investing in promises is only possible if you personally know the entire development team. But since this is not realistic, then the right investment is an investment in a ready-to-work platform.
The point is in profit, if you invest in a ready-made platform, the profit from your investment will be extremely small.

Why do you think so? Consider investing in our project. Our product is almost ready. In 2 weeks we will conduct an IEO.
Activity: 106
Merit: 1

this is really the right decision, because investing in promises is only possible if you personally know the entire development team. But since this is not realistic, then the right investment is an investment in a ready-to-work platform.
The point is in profit, if you invest in a ready-made platform, the profit from your investment will be extremely small.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
In some ways, Yes, but practice shows that many projects can not create a finished product.
I no longer believe in promises. Many times I believed in projects and invested in their promises ... And I lost my money ... Now I prefer to invest in projects that have ready-made solutions. so I decided to invest in Gexan.
copper member
Activity: 207
Merit: 0
If you are a gambler or love gambling, or just want to check out the product from project Gexan, then you can play the lottery from project Gexan today.
Lottery is available at the link: https://lottery.gexan.io/
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
Coinsbit.io
In some ways, Yes, but practice shows that many projects can not create a finished product.
I no longer believe in promises. Many times I believed in projects and invested in their promises ... And I lost my money ... Now I prefer to invest in projects that have ready-made solutions. so I decided to invest in Gexan.
Activity: 116
You are right, now everyone appreciates the finished product, when people see it, they are ready to invest
Activity: 154
The blockchain-based gaming industry is now developing very strongly and the Gexan project has all the chances to become successful and bring profit to investors .
You're right! Plus, you need to take into account that many projects are under development and only promise prospects for their users, and the project Gexan already has a working platform that will start working literally in the coming days!
You are right, now everyone appreciates the finished product, when people see it, they are ready to invest
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
The blockchain-based gaming industry is now developing very strongly and the Gexan project has all the chances to become successful and bring profit to investors .
You're right! Plus, you need to take into account that many projects are under development and only promise prospects for their users, and the project Gexan already has a working platform that will start working literally in the coming days!
Activity: 462
Of course, each of us is responsible for our own decisions. You need to think for yourself and decide to invest or not in a specific project. Personally, I think Gexan is an interesting option for investment.

Activity: 672
Merit: 22
Of course, each of us is responsible for our own decisions. You need to think for yourself and decide to invest or not in a specific project. Personally, I think Gexan is an interesting option for investment.
Activity: 114
Any project has such people, everyone chooses where to invest in the future.
I agree with you, whether to invest or not, this decision should be made by each investor individually.
Now gambling has become very popular, and the blockchain system has made them much safer.
In the near future you will be able to try to take part in lottery from our GEXAN project and feel all the benefits of implementing our technology.
Let's wait, and when the approximate launch date of the platform?
At first this projects seems interesting, something what can really be attractive for investors.

But after reading this discussion here, I am confused, could some one clarify that, is that true?
Interesting facts, I met on the forum a lot of facts such that do not answer the truth, the usual false information Grin

At first this projects seems interesting, something what can really be attractive for investors.

But after reading this discussion here, I am confused, could some one clarify that, is that true?
In fact, everything is very simple, The project has opponents and followers.
Any project has such people, everyone chooses where to invest in the future.
Dua
Activity: 616

The player needs to offer something new for the future popularization of the platform, and you need to work on the protection.

At this stage of development of the project is not important player, and the investor, you need to come up with mutually beneficial conditions for investors.

it's a lottery, here you either win or lose. I do not see any mutually beneficial conditions here.
Activity: 106

In fact, everything is very simple, The project has opponents and followers.
Activity: 882
Merit: 102
PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds
The creators of this project are known scammers across Discord that have scammed multiple projects out of coins in the form of "advertisement services". They steal coins in exchange for services that never happen and then dump the coins on the exchange. DO NOT INVEST OR GET INVOLVED WITH THESE KNOWN SCAMMERS. It is HIGHLY likely that the wallets have viruses that steal coins as this is what they are known to do

I join the above said. Heard about similar projects. Repeated write-offs from wallets by hacking. I do not consider as a participant.

Activity: 116

The player needs to offer something new for the future popularization of the platform, and you need to work on the protection.

At this stage of development of the project is not important player, and the investor, you need to come up with mutually beneficial conditions for investors.
Activity: 114
Gambling projects are gaining popularity every day, it is a very profitable niche, but the competition in it is high.
Activity: 574
I also love lotteries, betting and other gambling. I like that many new projects appear on the blockchain. This increases the level of trust in projects. Good luck to the developers of GEXAN project!
Now gambling has become very popular, and the blockchain system has made them much safer.
in fact, gambling has been popular for a long time, but now it is becoming more popular in the crypto world. And many users already use gambling platforms.
Pages:
Jump to: