Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]✅[IEO] GEXAN - BLOCKCHAIN LOTTERY! [POW+POS+MN]✅[Smart Contracts] - page 31. (Read 6658 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 102
The creators of this project are known scammers across Discord that have scammed multiple projects out of coins in the form of "advertisement services". They steal coins in exchange for services that never happen and then dump the coins on the exchange. DO NOT INVEST OR GET INVOLVED WITH THESE KNOWN SCAMMERS. It is HIGHLY likely that the wallets have viruses that steal coins as this is what they are known to do

I join the above said. Heard about similar projects. Repeated write-offs from wallets by hacking. I do not consider as a participant.
Activity: 336
Merit: 0
Now gambling has become very popular, and the blockchain system has made them much safer.
In the near future you will be able to try to take part in lottery from our GEXAN project and feel all the benefits of implementing our technology.
Can you tell us the exact date when we can take part in the lottery?
Activity: 52
Merit: 2
This project has a good idea with the lottery but i feel the development team or person really needs to get a full understanding of working with a LUX fork before doing a IEO. The team should get a proper working chain before anything is done regarding this sale because if you already have syn issues at block 219 with already 1 restart of chain then im sorry but you will have a heck of a time when something actually goes wrong or someone starts to exploit it in the future.
I also see on their Transparency page for the lottery they say the algo that picks the random winner is posted on their github but its not!
I would honestly stay away from this project until they figure out how to run a chain correctly.
copper member
Activity: 207
Now gambling has become very popular, and the blockchain system has made them much safer.
In the near future you will be able to try to take part in lottery from our GEXAN project and feel all the benefits of implementing our technology.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
I also love lotteries, betting and other gambling. I like that many new projects appear on the blockchain. This increases the level of trust in projects. Good luck to the developers of GEXAN project!

Hey ho  GEXAN Community !

We want to announce a very important information to you!

Our Exchange partner for Initial Exchange Offering (IEO) will be - P2PB2B.io exchange !

It is TOP 25 Exchange by Coinmarketcap chart and got x5 more volume then Bittrex + Poloniex summaries volume!

Whole information about upcoming IEO at official GEXAN launchpad page - https://p2pb2b.io/token-sale/GEX

1st round will be 10.05.2019  - 150 000 GEX for sale | 0.0001175 btc price
This is great news! I know this exchange. Although he is young but very promising! I am glad that the GEXAN project received such a grand partnership with the P2PB2B exchange.
The main thing is that this exchange was really useful and the token gradually rises in price, it is certainly a long process, but everything has its time
Activity: 434
Coinsbit.io
I also love lotteries, betting and other gambling. I like that many new projects appear on the blockchain. This increases the level of trust in projects. Good luck to the developers of GEXAN project!
Gambling projects are gaining popularity every day, it is a very profitable niche, but the competition in it is high.
I agree with you, the competition is really very high and the team should always be one step ahead of the rest, because all users love new products, which is not on other platforms.
that's right, everyone loves innovation, the benefits of a new project from others, and of course a good idea
Activity: 224

Our Exchange partner for Initial Exchange Offering (IEO) will be - P2PB2B.io exchange !

It is TOP 25 Exchange by Coinmarketcap chart and got x5 more volume then Bittrex + Poloniex summaries volume!

Whole information about upcoming IEO at official GEXAN launchpad page - https://p2pb2b.io/token-sale/GEX

This is great news! I know this exchange. Although he is young but very promising! I am glad that the GEXAN project received such a grand partnership with the P2PB2B exchange.
Activity: 168
Merit: 15

Dua
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
tell me which exchanges are you going to add your tokens to? Already have a sample list of exchanges?
Activity: 64
I do not understand, the lottery has already been played? Where can I see the winners of this lottery?
Activity: 336
When can I try your lottery? I would like to test my luck in the lottery of your Gexan project. There is information on the timing? And if you can give a link to the lottery.
look at the official website of the project, there you will find all the necessary information about the lottery, draws are held after a certain time.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
Gambling projects are gaining popularity every day, it is a very profitable niche, but the competition in it is high.
I agree with you, the competition is really very high and the team should always be one step ahead of the rest, because all users love new products, which is not on other platforms.
Activity: 106
Activity: 116
When can I try your lottery? I would like to test my luck in the lottery of your Gexan project. There is information on the timing? And if you can give a link to the lottery.
This information is to be found in the road map, it is there that the terms are specified.
Activity: 123

I support it!! nothing works, only important to inflate the cheeks, and sputtered... on what they are smart and cool, in fact, the emptiness and stupidity!!!

Good day.

Blockchain is working - you lie about "nothing" . Only few wallets got sync problems and we looking for solution almost 24 hours withour a rest.

Smart-contract also working - tested yesterday.

If you want to critisize the project - please, you are mopre then welcome to do so. BUT! Provide facts and evidence instead of claims without proofs.

don`t work wallet, don`t work explorer....
Activity: 393
Coinsbit exchange
Activity: 168
Merit: 15

I support it!! nothing works, only important to inflate the cheeks, and sputtered... on what they are smart and cool, in fact, the emptiness and stupidity!!!

Good day.

Blockchain is working - you lie about "nothing" . Only few wallets got sync problems and we looking for solution almost 24 hours withour a rest.

Smart-contract also working - tested yesterday.

If you want to critisize the project - please, you are mopre then welcome to do so. BUT! Provide facts and evidence instead of claims without proofs.
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
If the project team Gexan related to the project XDNA it is only a plus for Gexan. I invested last year in XDNA and I know what this project is. XDNA is quite a serious and ambitious project that won many prizes at various crypto exhibitions. I hope that Gexan will be even better!
Pages:
Jump to: