Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]✅[IEO] GEXAN - BLOCKCHAIN LOTTERY! [POW+POS+MN]✅[Smart Contracts] - page 33. (Read 6658 times)

copper member
Activity: 207
Merit: 0
Hello, on what basis will be your lottery games, there is already an exchange that uses your product? Thanks
Thank you for your question.
We will hold an IEO on May 10. IEO will be held on the exchange which is included in the top 25 of the Coinmarketcap exchanges rating.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
As i understand it, the project tokens can then be used on the platform itself to play the lottery
Activity: 924
Merit: 250
my only address Eth: 0xa3beBBea49563A6D6D....
Hello, on what basis will be your lottery games, there is already an exchange that uses your product? Thanks
I wonder if this percentage is enough for marketing, now it's hard to promote your projects on the market.
copper member
Where are you having your IEO, you talked about an IEO but I can't find any links related to it ?

Because we were not able to share this information yesterday

Right now we preparing a blockchain relaunch and next announcement will be about IEO details- a bit patient please.

I see that this coin has the ability to start the masternode? I have a question for developers - which coin code is used as a basis? PIVX or some other?

LUX core
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
Coinsbit.io
I see that this coin has the ability to start the masternode? I have a question for developers - which coin code is used as a basis? PIVX or some other?
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
Where are you having your IEO, you talked about an IEO but I can't find any links related to it ?
Already know on what exchange will the IEO be held? In the description there is no name for the exchange and it is said that the exchange is included in the top 25 of the crypto exchange rating.
I wonder if this project will be able to go there listings or already all ahead of time they could agree
Hardcap is about 120 BTC, and information about softcap I have not found.
HardCap is not very big. 120 bitcoins is about 650,000 dollars. In principle, such a sum is quite realistic.
For the cryptocurrency world, this amount is not large, but it will be difficult to collect with such a market, although anything is possible.
Activity: 224
Hardcap is about 120 BTC, and information about softcap I have not found.
HardCap is not very big. 120 bitcoins is about 650,000 dollars. In principle, such a sum is quite realistic.
Activity: 123
и ниxepa нe paбoтaeт!!!
(ни кoшeль нe cинxpo ни пyлы...)

мoшeнники видaть тoчнo извecтныe !!!!!
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
I also did not find information about the SoftCap either in the project description in ANN or on the official project website. Maybe a project representative will answer?
Activity: 393
Coinsbit exchange
Already know on what exchange will the IEO be held? In the description there is no name for the exchange and it is said that the exchange is included in the top 25 of the crypto exchange rating.
Activity: 168
Merit: 15

it is not yet traded on exchanges. You can only mine GEX or win in Trivia games which will starts in Telegram and Discord from tomorrow.

Gexan will be on IEO at big exchanges and you can buy it there.
Tell us more about the possibility of obtaining a coin, participating in quizzes. Is bounty planned? I would like to participate.

Yeah - we setup a big bounty campaign with prize pool more then 60 000 usd ! Here is a topic - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5136521.new#new

Registration form will be avaliable from tomorrow evening. 

1st trivia will be tomorrow 19 00 gmt (saturday) - 100 GEX prize pool. It will be inside our Discord server.
Activity: 434
Coinsbit.io

it is not yet traded on exchanges. You can only mine GEX or win in Trivia games which will starts in Telegram and Discord from tomorrow.

Tell us more about the possibility of obtaining a coin, participating in quizzes. Is bounty planned? I would like to participate.
Activity: 168
Merit: 15
Is this Gexan coin already trading on crypto exchanges? I do not see in the description of links to exchanges. How can I get this coin? Or is it just mining?

Merit: 10
The reward system does not look bad. What dick started just now?
Activity: 224
Is this Gexan coin already trading on crypto exchanges? I do not see in the description of links to exchanges. How can I get this coin? Or is it just mining?
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
Is this a lottery project? Do I understand correctly that you can get this coin and use it as a lottery ticket?

Exactly!

This is the most wonderful part of our project from my point of view. We have a very cheap lottery tickets - from 1 GEX. You can Get GEX for bounty/airdrop/mining/pos staking or form your masternode and participate in lotteries to gain even more!
Sounds very good! I will study your project in more detail. I'm interested in your GEXAN project.
copper member
Is this a lottery project? Do I understand correctly that you can get this coin and use it as a lottery ticket?

Exactly!

This is the most wonderful part of our project from my point of view. We have a very cheap lottery tickets - from 1 GEX. You can Get GEX for bounty/airdrop/mining/pos staking or form your masternode and participate in lotteries to gain even more!
Pages:
Jump to: