Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP] Bitcoin SegWit2x | BTC2x | The Most Advanced Version of Bitcoin - page 10. (Read 8292 times)

Activity: 102
Merit: 10
This is a project set to redefine a lot of things as far as the cryptocurrency world is concerned. Big ups
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Upon registration I've got the following error: "The btctalk has already been taken".
I suppose a scammer tried to use my link profile.
I put the information in my second attempt, so please dev check it out and ban this noob.
please send your informations manual: [email protected]

Reserve spanish translation if needed. When i signed up it said that i have already registered, is it a bug in the page?

please send your informations manual: [email protected]

On his Twitter page he says that the AIRDROP has already finished, but the form is still enabled. Do not fill us with false hopes. If it's really over, just close the form. I hope I have managed to join.

Airdrop is NOT finished yet!
Feel free to join airdrop.

Thanks for answering. Although on his Twitter he says it's over.
Anyway, I hope to be inside. I forgot to put my link to the Rewards programs (BOUNTY). What solution is there?

We will start a topic for Bounty.
Follow us on twitter for updates!
Activity: 115
Merit: 11
if i doit retweet or tweet where i must send it to receive a bounty ??
Activity: 630
Merit: 172
what percent of tokens is the dev keeping?
Activity: 812
Merit: 270
Upon registration I've got the following error: "The btctalk has already been taken".
I suppose a scammer tried to use my link profile.
I put the information in my second attempt, so please dev check it out and ban this noob.
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
On his Twitter page he says that the AIRDROP has already finished, but the form is still enabled. Do not fill us with false hopes. If it's really over, just close the form. I hope I have managed to join.

Thanks for answering. Although on his Twitter he says it's over.
Anyway, I hope to be inside. I forgot to put my link to the Rewards programs (BOUNTY). What solution is there?
Activity: 98
joined airdrop, i hope success for this new project
Activity: 112
For it aims to improve the functionality and sorting out of  the volatility and uncertainty caused by the infighting between Bitcoin community. Another important property is that of faster, more secure and smarter transactions with low fees.
All these are what is required of most crypto
Am glad btc2x chooses to provide this
Good luck dev

Activity: 63
Spanish Translator
Reserve spanish translation if needed. When i signed up it said that i have already registered, is it a bug in the page?
Activity: 378
Merit: 13
Reserved for italian translation.
Activity: 134
Activity: 500
Merit: 102
I hop success to this token
Activity: 126
Hello! I hope the price of your token on the exchange will please.
Activity: 294

An interesting idea, I like the very ethereal form of BTC. Filled out the form, joined the telegrams and confirm that my account is on the forum.
Activity: 115
Reserve Dutch translation if still available! Thanks
Activity: 97
Reserved french translation. Let's go to the moon with the new bitcoin Cheesy
Activity: 28
Let's see what happens. I'm following. I filled out the form. We are waiting for the airdrop. achievements. Lets goooo

Sent a form on the website for distribution and also,I fulfilled the Bounty conditions for obtaining 500 Bitcoin SegWit2x

A link to work sent to you in PM, because the site form does not work for communication. Giving you

Thank you very much! Fixed!

Now you can use contact form!
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
Crypto Lovers
btc2x is project big to the future. the price of token will be start on price high.
Pages:
Jump to: