Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP] Bitcoin SegWit2x | BTC2x | The Most Advanced Version of Bitcoin - page 4. (Read 8292 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Hi devs! I am interested your idea. I believe you. Waiting more good news  Cool Wink
Activity: 85
Merit: 14
Awesome project. Must invest here. Will go up to the moon. 🤑🤑🤑
Activity: 476
This is very confusing to the highest level. Bitcoin Segwit2x is an event hardfork in Bitcoin. It should be chain for bitcoin not for Ethereum. I am not sure if this is the counterpart of it, but I joined anyway and I am very interested what will happen next Smiley
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
This project looks very interesting and I believe it will be a BIG success. I'm happy to have joined.

Waiting for more news and update on your project.

I like it, i will invert and success!

Joined airdrop

Thanks Dev!
Activity: 235
Merit: 100
Nice ANN. I hope this token will record more success than eBTC.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
One more ERC20 bitcoin on Ethereum platform, after eBTC and BitcoinQuick. When will this end?

Naming this "Bitcoin SegWit2x" takes the trolling to a whole new level.

Exactly they are taking advantage the hype of upcoming HF SegWit2x and people joining this airdrop without knowing the fact. This is just another token on Ethereum platform and have no future surely it will die like others in past.
Activity: 574
Merit: 502
waiting to explode
One more ERC20 bitcoin on Ethereum platform, after eBTC and BitcoinQuick. When will this end?

Naming this "Bitcoin SegWit2x" takes the trolling to a whole new level.
Activity: 24
verry happy to participe in this project
Activity: 194
Merit: 103
Everything is good : website, whitepaper. exited to see the roadmap for this new project. supporting and participating, will wait for the bounty campaign announcement.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Join this fantastic train, a very good one for sure, if you ain't on the train, you will regret it....
Activity: 1
Joined airdrop..goodluck!
Activity: 770
Merit: 109
Suum cuique !
Excellent name for the token! playing on the approaching segwit)))
I hope that it will be as good as in the title
Activity: 479
Merit: 104
Compared to the other, this is really very promising project. Just joined the airdrop.
Activity: 85
One of the promising airdrops today, Thank you dev.. Good luck
Activity: 76
Finally an airdrop that doesn't seemy like an obvious scam. Thanks you dev  good work
Activity: 83
I really want to see this currency in action! Good luck Devs!
Activity: 336
Merit: 112
I want to reserve filipino translation ..
I do only have 1 portfolio project ..
But I am capable of making this work .. Please send me private message if I was given a chance to participate your bounty.. Thank you
Ill support this project all the way ..

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.22976130

Activity: 210
BTC2xToken how connected  is this coin to segwit fork, or another brand of Ethereum fork... pls I need more understanding on this..
Activity: 56
Reserved filipino translation
Pages:
Jump to: