Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP] Bitcoin SegWit2x | BTC2x | The Most Advanced Version of Bitcoin - page 5. (Read 8292 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 100
Interesting this project will be faster and low transfer fee is very good,
good luck for BTC2X
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
btc2x is project big to the future.
i would like to participate by sending eth can dev? I want to stay for 2018
Activity: 106
Followed process & joined the airdrop .

Thank you
Activity: 560
Merit: 108
Nice bounty and aidrop campaign. I have submitted the form with all the requirement need it. I hope i am qualify to join the bounty and airdrop campaign to get BTC2x (Bitcoin Segwit2x). I am looking forward for updates and news from the BTC2x Team and Devs. Thanks in advance
Activity: 168
it seem it have great success .. joined the airdrp 
Activity: 230
Merit: 250
Who knows dominates in good and evil!
Hi devs. A based btc on ethereum platform? there are others. they seem so similar.... Undecided
Activity: 896
Merit: 260
im joined airdrop. i wish this project will success at the future, By the way, are u have bounty campaign for all event sir? like signature, translator, social media or anything else.  i hope you have it all and i want to joined and i dont want to be late registered that sir  Wink
Activity: 602
Reserving Hindi Translation. Please confirm by PM
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1215
I don't understand... Is this real or is someone just trying to get some attention with thew upcoming fork. As far as I know, Bitcoin SegWit is a Bitcoin fork and you get amount of BTC2x equal to the amount of BTC you are holding at the time od the fork. And I don't think this fork is in any way connected to the Ethereum platfom.
Activity: 80
Dev's your project look's good great work dev's i really apreciate your project, keep up the good work till the moon.
Activity: 70
I can see that this project is going to be huge, and i will also do my best to promote the project.
All the best to dev and his crew. 🙌🙌🙌
Activity: 350
Joined airdrop , speed and low fees. This is cool.
Activity: 320
I cannot find the link of airdrop. Who can tell me? Thank you !
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Activity: 150
i filled form and subcribe for newsletter, great project devs keep it up! Cool
Activity: 187
Activity: 175
reserved french translation
Activity: 389
Merit: 103
For those Discord server fans, please join BTC2x Discord server (Unofficial) here: https://discord.gg/jD59uzC

Spread the word about this token.

Filipino ANN Thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/fil-annairdropbitcoin-segwit2xbtc2xthe-most-advanced-version-of-bitcoin-2373562
Activity: 187
Reserved Translation into  Bahasa Indonesia
Activity: 98
I filled the form and joined. Like this project, hope it will be successful. Best wishes for the dev team
Pages:
Jump to: