Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP] Bitcoin SegWit2x | BTC2x | The Most Advanced Version of Bitcoin - page 3. (Read 8292 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 102
I am interesting to discussion each orther

WEBSITE | AIRDROP | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | REDDIT | WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY(soon)

Bitcoin SegWit2x Token

AIRDROP DIMULAI PADA TANGGAL 7 NOVEMBER TAHUN 2017

AIRDROP BERAKHIR PADA TANGGAL 17  NOVEMBER 17 TAHUN 2017

Jumlah Partisipan Yang Diterima Untuk Mengikuti Program AirDrop Sebanyak 3000 Orang Saja.

DAFTARKAN DIRI ANDA DISINI!

BTC2x akan mulai diditribusikan setelah program AirDrop

Untuk menghindari Ketimpangan distribusi Token akan dilakukan dengan kuota tertentu setiap hari sesuai urutan pendaftaran.
Silahkan Gabung Dalam Program Bounty (Link Pendaftaranya Akan Dibuka Sesegera Mungkin)

Direct all correspondence to: [email protected]

Activity: 138
Merit: 100
Bitcoin Indonesia VIP informed me:
It is estimated that on November 16, 2017, precisely when the block Bitcoin number 494,784 issued in Blockchain network, hardfork segwit2x will occur. Related to this segwit2x hardfork we will do wallet closing for hardfork preparation, approximate 12 hours before hardfork and 12 hours after hardfork happened. In this period you can not make a deposit or withdraw Bitcoin. Wallet closing time can be extended if necessary, given the stability conditions in both Blockchain, we will make an announcement if there are changes in the future.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 331
DAO MAKER
Gl to project ) and good luck to all who takes part in it
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
https://cryptassist.io/
Where to send links with your posts? to participate in bounty
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Bitcoin SegWit2x Token

AIRDROP BEGINS NOVEMBER 7th 2017

AIRDROP ENDS NOVEMBER 17th 2017

Airdrop is limited to 3000 people.

JOIN AIRDROP!
Activity: 98

the hard fork segwit2x is canceled, so that means that this coin does not go out
Activity: 294
One more ERC20 bitcoin on Ethereum platform, after eBTC and BitcoinQuick. When will this end?

Naming this "Bitcoin SegWit2x" takes the trolling to a whole new level.
Activity: 206
i saw on youtube that segwit hf btc2x was canceled for next week, Is that true
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
next participate for bounty, now I joined the airdrop and get will follow the development of this tread. thx dev
Activity: 9
So, now that the SegWit BTC fork has been canceled (https://techcrunch.com/2017/11/08/segwit2x-backers-cancel-plans-for-bitcoin-hard-fork/?ncid=mobilenavtrend), will you cancel your project too? If it was connected to the fork, I guess it should be canceled. I'm not fudding, I'm just curious.

SegWit2x hard fork will occur in 2018. BTC2x is the tokenized version of Bitcoin. BTC2x is on ERC20. So BTC2x will continue! No cancelation at the moment!
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1215
So, now that the SegWit BTC fork has been canceled (https://techcrunch.com/2017/11/08/segwit2x-backers-cancel-plans-for-bitcoin-hard-fork/?ncid=mobilenavtrend), will you cancel your project too? If it was connected to the fork, I guess it should be canceled. I'm not fudding, I'm just curious.
Activity: 9
When do you start handing out the airdrops?

Distribution will begin in the coming weeks. To avoid dumping distribution of tokens will be done with a certain quota per day according to the order of registration.
Activity: 630
Merit: 172
When do you start handing out the airdrops?
Activity: 1
I like this project hopefully this tokens can survive in my market suport always
Activity: 108
Merit: 11
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
Activity: 280
Future of Gambling | ICO 27 APR
Join Airdrop, very interesting this project. Good luck.
Activity: 370
Merit: 101
Freedom is priceless
The way you have organized this project .. I'd say really remarkable. Well done man, I am definitely going to participate and hold Smiley
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
Sorry dev but i'm little confuse, i found another BTC2x with the different contract address  Huh Huh but anyway i'll submit form both of you  Kiss
Pages:
Jump to: