Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP] Bitcoin SegWit2x | BTC2x | The Most Advanced Version of Bitcoin - page 9. (Read 8292 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 250
hopefully his bounty campaign quickly released, if possible this week
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Hello. Bye.
Upon registration I've got the following error: "The btctalk has already been taken".
I suppose a scammer tried to use my link profile.
I put the information in my second attempt, so please dev check it out and ban this noob.

Lol, I got the same error DEV. I sent you an email with a MANUAL entry.

Thanks
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
joined airdrop, goodluck dev
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Avaible for all traduction in french ( Ann ... )
Contact me in pm please
Activity: 97
Merit: 11
i can do the french translation if you need PM me !!!
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
Augmented Reality World Discovered
Great project for BTC hard fork, hope  BTC2x  will be the force, want to see all exchanges for trading
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
When i was fill the form and click on the button "sent" i see message "The btctalk has already been taken." WTF? Btw, i`m also retweet this airdrop here: https://twitter.com/Future2Play/status/928038905953312768
Activity: 56
Activity: 33
is the airdrop still open? anyway i just submitted through the website form, and make some retweet as well for bounty campaign.
Activity: 252

Joined the airdrop, Interested project.........  Thanks
Activity: 35
i send you PM translation Arabic For this great project but i cant do new topic included Image Because i'm Newbie, thanks.
Activity: 9
Hello manager, I had the message that bitcointalk and telegram already taken. What should I do. I didnt submit forms. I am currently the last to join telegramas at now. I was preparing my bounty links and after I posted them, I had this info.

please send your informations manual: [email protected]
Activity: 392
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
Hello manager, I had the message that bitcointalk and telegram already taken. What should I do. I didnt submit forms. I am currently the last to join telegramas at now. I was preparing my bounty links and after I posted them, I had this info.
Activity: 181
Jan
Looking forward to your project.it seem nice and have a future project.
Activity: 560
Merit: 113
join telegram retweeted !

seems like this is another great project let see how it goes goodluck team
Activity: 728
Merit: 139
oh , I feel this will be a great project . Waiting for a bounty campaign  . And ... To the moon !  Grin
Activity: 118
I am waiting for this project to go live. I will participate fully in this project. I have registered for airdrops
Activity: 588
would like to participate fully in this project ..please devs im waiting for the bounty campaign ..are they ready now?? would like to help spread words about the project
Activity: 61
Thank you for the Airdrop. I reserve Vietnamese Whitepaper translation if available. Please PM me ! Wink
Pages:
Jump to: