Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP] Bitcoin SegWit2x | BTC2x | The Most Advanced Version of Bitcoin - page 8. (Read 8292 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
good day Smiley its evening here in our place Smiley enjoy
Activity: 70
read the project info at https://btc2x.io. will keep track of this project development.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Activity: 49
Merit: 2
Upon registration and sending the whole credentials, why my telegram ang bitcointalk profile is already taken when that is my first time to register. Please do something, many thief use our credentials. Maybe consider the ethereum address that is on our bitcointalk profile. Your website is very amazing and user friendly , it can detects the several attempts but it can't detects who are using our information.
Please have an eye on our problem, in every airdrop, many  dev publicly post the airdrop spreadsheet that time lead our information to be public and to be used by someone. Just a little reply from you, I will be relax because I know you will do something about this case. Thanks. That why other are focusing on ethereum address on bitcointalk profile that is their basis to know if he/she is the real owner.
Activity: 21
Reverse on philippine filipino translation
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
I think this project is very important and different from others  Smiley
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Glad to have the airdrop and I look forward to your upcoming bounty campaign
Activity: 140
Good luck and success with project, tired with bitcoin fork so we can go in this project free Smiley
Activity: 9
This is what we are waiting for. Great project!

1. In first page said that airdrop for 3000 people, but in Twitter has reach 500. Is that means closing dev?
2. Many people complaining can't join Telegram dev. Including me, can join, but can not see anything in group. Something's wrong.

1. 500 just was a milestone!
2. Telegram: BTC2xToken
Activity: 406
One Social Network
Is this related to the hard fork? It seems pretty professional but I'm confused by the Ethereum connection.
Activity: 18
This is what we are waiting for. Great project!

1. In first page said that airdrop for 3000 people, but in Twitter has reach 500. Is that means closing dev?
2. Many people complaining can't join Telegram dev. Including me, can join, but can not see anything in group. Something's wrong.
Activity: 133
-----goodmorning dev....joined the bounty campaign thank you and best of luck
Activity: 169
Oh God so many account are being used by other who dont have it..my friends included..why are they so cruel taking someone right like that..do anything to get airdrop.. they really want your token dev.. this project is already popular
Activity: 49
Merit: 2
Upon registration and sending the whole credentials, why my telegram ang bitcointalk profile is already taken when that is my first time to register. Please do something, many thief use our credentials. Maybe consider the ethereum address that is on our bitcointalk profile. Your website is very amazing and user friendly , it can detects the several attempts but it can't detects who are using our information.
Activity: 40
I'll be happy to be part of this project...everything is perfect!!
community is growing up!!
Activity: 85
Merit: 14
This project is a big catch! Sky is the limit! See you at the top! 👌
Activity: 403
Merit: 109
my Beans can beat your Beans in a fight
Update to DEV..I tried sending you the manual information but got this message: The response from the remote server was:
550 5.7.1 No such user!

Do you have a different email? or should I just PM it to you here?

email issues here: [email protected]
Activity: 269
Help dev someone used my account.." telegram has already taken" @cyrusmontes4 probably my username also taken Sad
Activity: 714
I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising
Airdrrop duration is quite old too,
but only 3000 participants
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Hello. Bye.
Update to DEV..I tried sending you the manual information but got this message: The response from the remote server was:
550 5.7.1 No such user!

Do you have a different email? or should I just PM it to you here?
Pages:
Jump to: