Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][AIRDROP] ContentBOX 🚀Community Bounty Starts🚀 - page 16. (Read 2334 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 10
I have recently joined the telegram bounty campaigns. So basically the rule is easy, You just add members to the group and you earn points, right?  The more you add the more chances to received free tokens is that right?
Yes, it is. More members you invited means more chance to get to the top one and receive so many tokens! Great airdrop, isn't it?
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
I have recently joined the telegram bounty campaigns. So basically the rule is easy, You just add members to the group and you earn points, right?  The more you add the more chances to received free tokens is that right?
Yes, it is a good thing that the airdrop of the project was very easy to do especially they were giving so much tokens for us to make the competition even bigger!
Activity: 496
Merit: 100
Well this is another interesting airdrop that comes out here in the crypto currency community. The unlimited free token which an opportunity that ContextBox is giving us. This is an opportunity that should not let be pass out. I hope that more people could be able to reach this ContextBox airdrop since it really has a good promotion of their project and also a high good rewarding airdrop.
Activity: 966
Merit: 311
ContentBOX has organized an attractive and highly rewarding Airdrop for all its supporters with a good promotion of their project. I think this tokens will get much high value as soon as the project is launched and the participants will get huge rewards in returns for their support.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
The airdrop is not bad at all.but you will provide just top 20 members who earn most your token?then how increase our token because couldn't just increase coin
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
D.U.G
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Activity: 21
Activity: 83
We just launched a new round of airdrop! Be sure to check it out!
Activity: 131
BOX is a digital token issued by Castbox to bring people together in a new shared economy. Currently, Castbox is leading the development of a blockchain-based platform called ContentBox, which will revolutionize the way we create digital media apps and consume digital content. BOX will be mapped to a native blockchain token when the main network of ContentBox is rolled out.
This round of airdrop will end in less than 24 hours, don't miss your chance!
Interesting project but we would like to know more about the team who are behind this because no profile links are available to get more details.

The formal ANN thread will be posted by Monday, please check later.
wow this project looks awesome ... i actually just joined using this referral code : YYX79G

Thanks, hope you enjoy the airdrop.
Activity: 91
wow this project looks awesome ... i actually just joined using this referral code : YYX79G
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
When I read it the information above on this project, it looks like a comprehensive information, and I want to track it and maybe invest a little soon, hoping to make a good profit.
egretia
 We have just launched pre-sale of BOX tokens, please head to https://www.etk.org/presale/100000015.html to grab some for yourself, first come first serve!
Activity: 98
nice project....
I got issue "Oops! An error occurred".
How to resolve this?

There was something wrong for a while with the server yesterday, now the problem is resolved, you can try again.
Thank you for your attention.

Activity: 178
Merit: 1
I got issue "Oops! An error occurred".
How to resolve this?
Good project!!!

Thanks, the team is working hard to make things happen.
Pages:
Jump to: