Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][AIRDROP] ContentBOX 🚀Community Bounty Starts🚀 - page 15. (Read 2334 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
This Airdrop programme is very good beacuse the reward of airdrop is too good.You can also get unlimited tokens by participating in this programme.They have also good refferal programme and the giveaway too.

I agree, it is a good opportunity having an  airdrop programme  because through joining the programme you can earn or shall we say get many tokens as long you are participating the programme. I know many people will loved and be thankful for having this. Overall this is so good.
There was more participation as the contentBox possess potential whivlch we could analyze through their white papers and all the details are entitled with complete information.
Activity: 294
Best idea is to join airdrop and keep it till exchanges are announced instead of guessing and calling some. i just hope they will good one
ContentBox have taken all the priority aspirations and also negotiating with the righy exchanges to list so there will be even more supporters added to the community.
Activity: 812
https://hovr.site/
Best idea is to join airdrop and keep it till exchanges are announced instead of guessing and calling some. i just hope they will good one
Activity: 434
Good luck for everyone, i have join telegram group Smiley So i only have 10 points?
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Another great airdrop for the community, "Unlimited Free Tokens" might attract new people here. But, if you're talking about unlimited tokens, if the community on the telegram chat will increase more than 80k, can we expect another little additional tokens?
Activity: 350
Merit: 30
Who can participate in the free distribution of tokens? Are there any restrictions on getting tokens? Because I did not want to see everything I read on your page.
No information about some restriction with the airdrop here, but we need to have a word coming from the admin, as most airdrop have a restriction that will assure that the ongoing event will be a reliable one.
Activity: 378
Who can participate in the free distribution of tokens? Are there any restrictions on getting tokens? Because I did not want to see everything I read on your page.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
Thanks for a subject. I am glad to take part. I hope a token really will show a horosha. the competitiveness will also be on the good account on large exchanges.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
you people hope to get 80k telegram users from a few bucks telegram airdrop? wishful thinking at it's finest  Grin
Activity: 308
I want to know about time to open ICO sale as well as then ICO is locked or not?
Activity: 504
I met the project by accident. I just looked through the records, now there is no activity, but I hope that this will change, because the team made an interesting program for distributing tokens.
Activity: 476
Merit: 11
I'm very thankful for the team of ContentBox project for providing such unlimited tokens of Airdrop. This will be a good earnings of tokens for those who wants to have this for free. I just hope that the registration will not be so strict so that everyone can participate this once in a time opportunity. Goodluck to all of us.
Same here, I am glad for ContentBOX Airdrop giving chance to earn tokens. I think it will help alot to those who waits for free tokens and want earn extra. Regarding registrations lets be more positive that nothing more serious will happened and the people who wnt to participate will be accepted without any problems.
Activity: 532
ContentBOX has organized an attractive and highly rewarding Airdrop for all its supporters with a good promotion of their project. I think this tokens will get much high value as soon as the project is launched and the participants will get huge rewards in returns for their support.
Exactly the generous rewards will attract more supporters and participants. This also a good marketing strategies to promote the project. Hoping for the success of Airdrop and many will be benefited by the token rewards. Gudluck and let's all hope for the best.
Activity: 224
I'm very thankful for the team of ContentBox project for providing such unlimited tokens of Airdrop. This will be a good earnings of tokens for those who wants to have this for free. I just hope that the registration will not be so strict so that everyone can participate this once in a time opportunity. Goodluck to all of us.
Activity: 182
I have recently joined the telegram bounty campaigns. So basically the rule is easy, You just add members to the group and you earn points, right?  The more you add the more chances to received free tokens is that right?

Also the faster you get banned by telegram by people reporting you for being a spammer who adds people to random group without any reason
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
That looks cool, is Box launching it's ICO or it's already listed on exchange?

It's barely the airdrop period so I guess it's probably not listed on any exchange since someone else also mentioned that they arent listed if I'm not wrong
Activity: 602
I have recently joined the telegram bounty campaigns. So basically the rule is easy, You just add members to the group and you earn points, right?  The more you add the more chances to received free tokens is that right?
Yes, it is a good thing that the airdrop of the project was very easy to do especially they were giving so much tokens for us to make the competition even bigger!

The way they handle the airdrop were quite a beautiful concept because they are being creative on how they will make their platform be more known to this forum. Also, they target on the social network site which their are more potential investors that are seeking for a good project.
Activity: 448
Virtual Assistant | Remote Admin Support
Its a very easy way to earn the token and members can add more if they are able to reffer thier friends to join the official telegram group. Thanks for the opportunity admin.
Activity: 574
Perhaps I will seize this opportunity and I will be registered in airdrop, thanks for such opportunity. I will tell on social networks about this project. It is worth admitting that distribution of tokens is made unusually.
Activity: 434
When will be the end date of these airdrop? And does the rule still the same and nothing changes so far? Unlimited free tokens means every participants will definitely received tokens as long as they have fulfill the the task?
Pages:
Jump to: