Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][AIRDROP] ContentBOX 🚀Community Bounty Starts🚀 - page 17. (Read 2334 times)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Good project!!!
Activity: 83
A cool video on the ContentBox project: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOcrsQhDf1s

Yes, it explains what is ContentBox and how it will be evolving.
Activity: 32
Activity: 2
Activity: 25
Good luck with your project!
Activity: 73
yeaah i must download the apps.
Here is a complete FAQ for the BOX project, please check: https://castbox.fm/app/help/wallet.html
I hope the ico will be successful so that this project will have enough funds to support the developments and the possible listings in some good exchanges. I hope this will happen soon.

Thanks, the team is working hard to make it happen soon, please stay tuned.
Activity: 145
Merit: 11
I hope the ico will be successful so that this project will have enough funds to support the developments and the possible listings in some good exchanges. I hope this will happen soon.
Do you consider your token to be of a utility or security type?

It is a utility type.

So there should be a use for this token right away. Could you elaborate how can I use tokens once I buy em?

In the short run, BOX will be CastBox’s primary transaction currency. You can use it to purchase premium membership, promote your creative contents or participate in the contests in the app. In the long run, you can spend BOX beyond CastBox. Essentially all payments on the apps developed under ContentBox will have to be settled in BOX token.
Activity: 66

It is a utility type.

So there should be a use for this token right away. Could you elaborate how can I use tokens once I buy em?
A mysterious token.
Can this be traded?

Which exchanges will list BOX?

We have engaged early on in conversations with exchanges. For strategic reasons, we will only disclose names once 100% confirmed.

Will there be a public token sale?

We will NOT do a crowd sale for BOX tokens. However, we are planning a directional offering solely for CastBox users in the near future. Please stay tuned by joining our telegram group or following us on Twitter.
That looks cool, is Box launching it's ICO or it's already listed on exchange?

What is the Box Token (BOX) used for?

In the short run, BOX will be CastBox’s primary transaction currency. You can use it to purchase premium membership, promote your creative contents or participate in the contests in the app. In the long run, you can spend BOX beyond CastBox. Essentially all payments on the apps developed under ContentBox will have to be settled in BOX token.

Which exchanges will list BOX?

We have engaged early on in conversations with exchanges. For strategic reasons, we will only disclose names once 100% confirmed.

Will there be a public token sale?

We will NOT do a crowd sale for BOX tokens. However, we are planning a directional offering solely for CastBox users in the near future. Please stay tuned by joining our telegram group or following us on Twitter.

Activity: 88
A mysterious token.
Can this be traded?

It is a utility type.
estimated 1 Box = ? $

1 BOX ≈ $0.05 (Based on the cryptocurrency market)
Activity: 36
Activity: 21
It is good to see so many strong partners working together to bring this LOOMIA project to the level it deserves! Week after week Loomia is in our attention on social media, and this is a golden key to success! Keep up the good work, we will be there for you to support and invest!

What strong parthners? I don't see any particularly strong here.
Pages:
Jump to: