Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Airdrop] DEMETER.life Micro-farm to table anywhere in the world - page 8. (Read 19384 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
When will it be available on Exchange like bittrex?
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
amazing concept with agriculture on blockchain,,I Hope DEMETER will bring good things (economy) and new technology to agriculture and better quality food
Activity: 11
revolutionary idea in a serious aspect of our human life,glad to know some of have taken an interest in what our bodies consume and it's quality.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
Great project, good like for ICO!
Activity: 87
trading for living
hai dev, is it like a game marketplace ? but look like something new and something fresh.
i though this project is good and be great project, will see the next info from the dev
Activity: 88
The lottery for 25 people is not much but maybe this time I will succeed and I will be lucky.
Activity: 169
a central hub to rent and farm micro field wow thats exactly like what im looking for..especially here in my country we need this kind of platform..you guys need to develop fast and branching here
Activity: 37
I have read about this project and the project is really good, im go for it! Smiley
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
I'm a strong believer in blockchain and I think your platform will be very beneficial in theory.

How would you get farmers to use your blockchain platform? I know that not so many people aware of blockchain and I guess, for example, an average Vietnamese or Chinese farmer wouldn't know what blockchain is about.

The second question is: I understand that your goal is to eliminate a middle-man to make transactions more beneficial for suppliers and consumers but to deliver goods from seller to buyer you should use a middle-man in form of some delivery company or courier service.  Could you elaborate on how your project deals with this issue
Activity: 70
Looks like a good and legit project and ICO, watching this project
Activity: 52
I really like to see this kind of projects with a deep background, speciallly this one supporting farmers

Smiley Will follow you closely
Activity: 266
Merit: 150
SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN
Great project, combine agriculture and blockchain. gook luck dev
thanks for sharing
Activity: 462
should make generous contribution to this passionate idea for farmers!
Activity: 60
Fantastic project. Based on white paper, I'm sure this project will be successful in long term. Glad I can join this big family.
Activity: 35
I am joining a new project and if there are any missing projects it will be a good project.
Activity: 18
Um yeah... Totally want to win this! I think this is honestly an amazing project. Excellent movie explaining your purpose. It is similar to sharecropping just after the civil war while the South was being rebuilt.
Activity: 406
may be every government supports big business. if this idea will be implemented some little businesses are raised.
Activity: 1
Activity: 20
change or revolution, something that sounds good, create it and be the largest coin network
Activity: 33
Merit: 1
This seems that it can be revolutionary technology for agriculture. I want everyone to profit from their horticulture activities and for people to have enough food!
Pages:
Jump to: