Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Airdrop] DEMETER.life Micro-farm to table anywhere in the world - page 25. (Read 19384 times)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0
The link of the bounty got prob once i click the link its error
Activity: 1
I just read the whitepaper And watched the video presentation and registered for this coin and i must say this coin would be really awesome ....i wish you goodluck team .... #DEMETER Rocks
Activity: 994
Merit: 100
This is a very interesting project with great organization amd an excellent team to back it up. The success of this project is non negotiable
right. this is one of the projects that will gain success. and make this project a lot of good benefits for the needs of many people. I will support this project
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
This is a very interesting project with great organization amd an excellent team to back it up. The success of this project is non negotiable
Activity: 13
I am sure that this project will success!
Activity: 42
Great project and fresh concept project, hope the project will success and go public.
Activity: 4
its a nice project for the farmers out there
Activity: 560
Merit: 260
Support this project! Success to the team!
Activity: 46
Long term roadmap! 2019 Shocked
Activity: 280
this project has a potentian to be successful. best luck to the devs
Activity: 11
My name is Dmitry. In translation from Greek language means belonging to the goddess Demeter. So I'm with you. I think this is the best project. I wish you good luck.
Activity: 56
Hello! Fresh and interesting idea! And that is why it raises many questions. Quality, distance and therefore I will watch for you.
Activity: 49
having much faith in this
Activity: 252
Done Join to the Telegram Done fill up the form Done all task from Form I Keep supporting This Project I hope This Project Will get more Supporter and Donator Good Luck everyone and Thank you!
Activity: 80
Dev's your project look's good great work dev's i really apreciate your project, keep up the good work till the moon.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
 Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
A good project, I think it's suitable for everyone. The idea is great, but still need a lot of things to do to get it mature.
Activity: 89
Am just trying to study the project and their takeup,i hope to see the best.
Activity: 69
Agriculture revolution on the Blockchain is a new one, i think this is have different thing with the other, this is such good idea. Hopefully this project will be successful and long last
Good luck
Activity: 448
What will the team do first after the investment takes place?
Activity: 336
I just thinking after watcing the video, ag4 really connected with agriculture maybe Grin Helping farmers with a cryptocurrency like this gonna be a golden goal because helping farmers to get easier in their transaction, same as helping them to easier life. Nobody cant live without farmers, because they are the one who can prevent our life from starving with their work. What a good people your team is  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: