Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Airdrop] DEMETER.life Micro-farm to table anywhere in the world - page 41. (Read 19417 times)

Activity: 72
Merit: 10
Hi DEMETER... I am very Interested to success this project.... So, I'll hope more upgrade DEMETER. Good luck....
THANKS DEV..
Activity: 322
Looking promissing project. Glad to join
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
Finding a solution in the agricultural sector is an admirable move. I am happy to be one of the partakers of this airdrop and will be happy to see you at the moon.

Nice development @Dev team!!
Activity: 255
Merit: 100
Thank you for this project I hope that this project will be the best of the best airdrop ever and I hope that I can receive your free token I will support this project until ICO ends also hoping that you can help many community with your project.

MORE POWER TO THIS PROJECT TEAM DEMETER.

GOD BLESS!
Activity: 266
Merit: 102
stop complaining !!!
hello jamal im here for you ... im showing you my best to promote  Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 70
Looks like an awesome project to contribute on ! Will be waiting for the moon journey  Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 420
Looks like a very aggressive project. It's nice that this project has the opportunity to be ran by the community instead of by the powers-that-be. Looking forward to the volume needed to take this project to the next level and make it official on the markets. With the name recognition it should be a very big success.
Activity: 455
Merit: 106
Looking forward to your project, hope it will be bountiful. Looking also to be one of the winner. Thanks for the opportunity.
Activity: 140
So, I will have my very own micro-field? This idea sounds great, so I wish your project all the best!
Activity: 532
Bountyhive.io
Really great project... I've never seen a project combining blockchain and agriculture,  this is the first of its kind especially for country like mine where agriculture is one main source of economy this will be great.
Activity: 294
always like to see some new platforms on the market! good luck!
Activity: 42
You really presented this project well.  And I like the goal of this project. Looks promising and if you keep pushing this through,  I believe this will become successful.
An agricultural project that helps us through blockchain P2P without middle is pretty awesome idea.  I would love to have this in the future.  Good luck to the team.
Activity: 214
Hello.
This business has strong future growth potential.
I think it's especially important that comply with regulation of each country.
Activity: 13
after reading the whitepaper, i think this is great opportunity for us as consumer to get involve in real cryptocurency like your team do it now. good luck for your project
Activity: 30
A special distribution model with the oportunity to participate for a lot enthusiasts. Just the beginning, will follow the progress.
Activity: 53
Read your whitepaper. Getting small farmers to adopt blockchain would be challenging.

Good luck to your project. I hope it will succeed.
Activity: 45
excellent project Wink
Activity: 49
wow good project... I've never heard about project combining blockchain and agriculture. I live in southern Italy and here agriculture is at the base of the economy, so I'm really intrested in the evolution of this project! Good luck with the work guys!! Wink
Activity: 91
Very interesting project. I hope that it will be successfull.
Activity: 128
I got amazed by this project idea micro - farm -to - table to anywhere in the world. And is really a big thing. Good luck to this project. And will be waiting for it's success.
Pages:
Jump to: