Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Airdrop] DEMETER.life Micro-farm to table anywhere in the world - page 42. (Read 19417 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
I'm generally a devotee of agri business so I'll unquestionably bolster this one. Professional agriculturist here as I grewup in the homestead. It's decent observing one that can likewise support the nourishment security utilizing crypto. Goodluck folks
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Looks like good project. Good luck for future.
Activity: 50
Merit: 10
Great project and a strong team. it really is a great idea which will be very popular.
Activity: 210
The project is very interesting and nice, hopefully this project runs smoothly and can provide huge benefits.
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
I'm always a fan of agri business so I'll definitely support this one. Pro-farmer here as I grewup in the farm. It's nice seeing one that can also boost the food security using crypto. Goodluck guys
Activity: 175
very good idea this project i'm in

french translation is already reserved ?
Activity: 34
Activity: 2
Activity: 97
It's a very good concept of providing people with organic products.It's beautiful. My congrats to the team for this awesome project. Good luck
Activity: 560
Merit: 104
I will always like and support this project, this very god for our future, time by time this will be best project ever, and will be famous project, who is say NO to this? Everybody will say YES!
Activity: 280
Thanks sir. This project really amazed me.
This will bring great change to the farmers out there.
And my pleasure to be part in working for that chance.
Activity: 145
An agricultural project that will helps us through their blockchain without usong a middleman.. It's nice and congrats to the team who build this awesome project.
Activity: 364
Merit: 12
The Most Profitable Mining Pool
So many jumpstarters in crypto-world, but only those who have real world usage will survive. And one of this is Demter, the future of revolutionizing agriculture.
Activity: 472
 direct communication farmers and final customers without the intervention on Middleman using blockchain technology That's great idea.
Activity: 3
Wow! This is something new. Giving the planet access to fair traded quality food. Something based on agriculture and also savibg the planet on smokes. This is a very good idea. It will not only save the planet, but also us who live in it. I love it. Thank you for having me in.
Activity: 63
no FIlipino translation? It's nice to support agriculture based project. love to see it in blockchain too
Activity: 113
Wow. Smiley This is an awesome priject that help the agriculture particularly the farmers. Hopefully this project to success.
I will support this project. Good luck and Godbless
Activity: 336
Merit: 106
DEMETER is a new coin with good idea. the next BIG BLOCKCHAIN
Activity: 451
Good concept for farming. Anonymous peer to peer connection. Awesome.. Good luck devs.. Smiley
Activity: 128
quarkchain.io
Demeter is coming with a new idea.I think this will be a successful project.Good luck for an agricultural revaluation....
Pages:
Jump to: