Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Airdrop] DEMETER.life Micro-farm to table anywhere in the world - page 39. (Read 19417 times)

Activity: 305
Merit: 10
 Agriculture revolution on a blockchain Good idea project . This project have a future that has potential to grow and successful . Im pretty excited to support Demeter . Goodluck and More power.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
very nice project and very amazing
Activity: 15
With the team behind this wonderful project(integrating Agriculture in blockchain technology), I have no other choice than to buy into it... I read computer science but I rare Turkeys because it's lucreative here in my country. So I'm personally going to follow this to the end.. ..
Activity: 42
it is very amazing project, it help the country
Activity: 72
this project is going very well, team is very solid and dedicated, i think this project have a great future....
Activity: 85
Merit: 12
Am glad I found this company. Success is in the details here. It's generosity is seen even in the token distribution. Good 👍 job guys!
Activity: 938
Merit: 252
good project! I joined! I wish the developers of the project great success! I will also participate in the company ico !  Wink
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
This project had great social cause and may change traditional farming by empowering individuals.
Activity: 630

A viable project for revolutionizing agricultural prospect into the world of crypto.

Good luck to the DEV and wish you success!!
Activity: 70
Researching the whole project, i am amazed. Looks like it will be a 30$ coin.. awaiting to buy..
Activity: 154
Demeter is a very nice project, I am so excited and waiting for d ICO
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
Great project with full potential!!! If dev team is committed on a long term project! Wink
Activity: 181
with the road map in sight, we know what to expect. I believe in this project. I just hope the team stick to the roadmap.
Activity: 37
Hey I hope I will get giveaway, I am with u because the website seems good, and nothing here looks poor, white paper is really white with the full project planning. All the best dev.
Activity: 5
I do hope demeter has a long life! also i hope i win the giveaway lol
Activity: 56
DEMETER IS THE FUTURE OF PAYEMENT
GREAT PROJECT
GOOD LUCK
Activity: 729
Merit: 502
We need that campaign! Organic products in supermarkets are so bad. Good luck to all team and thanks for idea!
Activity: 161
Merit: 100
a good project with an interesting team behind.
I will carefully read the whitepaper.
good luck!

Greetings from Italy
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
Crypto Lovers
what the token can have exchange ?
please tell me at the next future ?
Activity: 504
I always love ICOs. This is another exciting and promising project for this will add up in the competition in the market. I also love the attention its getting from the masses as manifested in the number of threads here. More power and GOD bless  Grin Grin Grin
Pages:
Jump to: