Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Airdrop] DEMETER.life Micro-farm to table anywhere in the world - page 40. (Read 19417 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 10
Havy road map and such a great devlovers team. Potential project project have a great future
Activity: 411
Merit: 1
cool dev. awsome project waiting to moon soon.
Activity: 132
Merit: 0
I support this kind of project. Protecting our ecosystem is a good idea this will be a good help for our mother earth!
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Mining Maganda paba?
very interesting project good luck
Activity: 260
wow,this is fantastic.
Activity: 57
17eth giveaway? wow that's really a lot thanks very much!
Activity: 21
good
Activity: 56
Is it nice to know that in Cryptocurrency there is someone who will make a project in agriculture. I will do my best to support your project and its pleasure to me to be part of it.
Activity: 68
fantastic team, well representation and very good roadmap.   
Activity: 2
lets try this up!
Activity: 29
Wow a token that focuses on agriculture , thumbs up devs , best wishes.
Activity: 21
Hi, good luck with your project, I have a question about the speed of transactions on your system and when you'll be on coinexchage
Activity: 185
Great project, finally someone to the rescue of farmers and help them with correct pricing .
Activity: 560
I want to reserve for the German translation and I need to be Whitelisted and Enjoy this. Reinventing agriculture through blockchain is good Concept ever.
Activity: 11
A new and good legit project
This project must be success
Activity: 68
Another industry where blockchain can help.
Activity: 31
I have read about this project, and the project is really good.
Its look amazing,,and the people behind this project must be so smart can create like this,hope it will be best project for this year
Activity: 55
agriculture is the main reason to people stay alive. and now days organic foods are much needed for a healthy life. Demeter doing that valuable  thing with blockchain technology. these type of crypto projects must here for a better world I think. So this is a project of humanity. Love Demeter!
Activity: 296
I really think this project is best.
Good luck.
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
your project looks good. so I'm interested in your project and I hope you will support me
Pages:
Jump to: