Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP] EtherGreen - GREEN token! How can we help nature? - page 8. (Read 11934 times)

Activity: 293
Merit: 12
The most promising project out there with the best goal . And that is to help of nature which we humans are keep on destroying .
No money asked for the airdrop unlike many others . We just need your support to make this project a success . We are already in contact with a potential partner in Russia so stay tuned . Join the community on telegram !  Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
If the participant follows at least two social networks, he will receive. It will be fair. Not everyone uses telegrams.  Wink

I participate in three social. I'm not against. Can I help you? I can translate into Russian. Or moderator of telegrams?
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
If the participant follows at least two social networks, he will receive. It will be fair. Not everyone uses telegrams.  Wink
Activity: 48
Is it too late to join the airdrop? I see there are 5002 in the list, but I have to assume a couple of those might be invalid... Here's to hoping.
The number of participants will be significantly reduced. How do you distribute tokens because of them?

We organize lotteries among our participants. 2000000 is already reserved. Please read the description.
Activity: 630
Merit: 111
GraBitCoin, We did not change the conditions. The table will be checked. Do not worry.  Smiley

There are 3201 participants in the group of Telegrams !!!

We will check the table. First of all, we remove duplicates. Next we will check social networks. No need to worry.  Smiley

The number of participants will be significantly reduced. How do you distribute tokens because of them?
GraBitCoin, We did not change the conditions. The table will be checked. Do not worry.  Smiley

We will check the table. First of all, we remove duplicates. Next we will check social networks. No need to worry.  Smiley
Honest! Huh Obligatory conditions must be met by all! you also change on the move, deciding to take and those who joined only in one social network. So the next address he registered with another, etc. !!!

What were the conditions? you're an eccentric! Moderator please check GraBitCoin.
GraBitCoin, We did not change the conditions. The table will be checked. Do not worry.  Smiley

Friends! There are 50 seats left on the airdrop! Have time to register in a promising project! We are for the preservation of nature!

Where is the table? Or is there a majority of your registrations and therefore can not be checked? There are 3201 participants in the group of Telegrams !!! 2000*5000=10 000 000 will get scammers!

A link to the spreadsheets is available on the main page. Your charges are unfounded. We are honest with the community.

Honest! Huh Obligatory conditions must be met by all! you also change on the move, deciding to take and those who joined only in one social network. So the next address he registered with another, etc. !!!
Friends! There are 50 seats left on the airdrop! Have time to register in a promising project! We are for the preservation of nature!

Where is the table? Or is there a majority of your registrations and therefore can not be checked? There are 3201 participants in the group of Telegrams !!! 2000*5000=10 000 000 will get scammers!

A link to the spreadsheets is available on the main page. Your charges are unfounded. We are honest with the community.

Contacting the administrator, I learned the following: "After the registration is over, the table will be checked and the participants who followed us at least in one social network will be distributed. And whoever does not belong to any of the groups will be excluded. "

Will the tables be published or do you believe in a word?

If the project begins with deception and injustice, then this project has no future. You must remove all who do not meet the conditions and distribute the tokens calculated for them among those who fulfilled all the conditions!
Activity: 73

Contacting the administrator, I learned the following: "After the registration is over, the table will be checked and the participants who followed us at least in one social network will be distributed. And whoever does not belong to any of the groups will be excluded. "

Who writes "hurray" after this my post or scam or a fool.
Activity: 167
woow I can not wait for distribution. is there a spreadsheet of the results for airdrop??
Activity: 137
hope i can make it to to join your green project dev. thank's and good luck 

Activity: 73
4,969 responses! Start distribution 21 November 2017. 5000 participants! Duplicates will be deleted!  Smiley

Shocked Good job. We are 5000! Shocked
Pages:
Jump to: