Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP] EtherGreen - GREEN token! How can we help nature? - page 9. (Read 11912 times)

Activity: 81
Merit: 10
4,969 responses! Start distribution 21 November 2017. 5000 participants! Duplicates will be deleted!  Smiley
dihari, Hey. We must be aware of the threat to the environment. Anyone can tell a friend about the danger. This will cause a chain reaction.
Just read the description. The green marker will connect the community, partners and sponsors.

ansi, Hey! Thank you! Good job.  Smiley
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
Join. This is interesting airdrop. I hope be the first 5000 members received the new tokens
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
it seems your project will be successful dev i will support and follow your project any time
Activity: 143
When the internet first started no one believed it
How many tokens per ether? Can i get it with BTC or else? Thanks!
Activity: 882
Merit: 254
Activity: 910
Merit: 525
Anyone please explain me, how this token can help nature to be better? Why the Forrest need blockchain? Is there any real community behind this token that have like charity activities for better earth?
Activity: 728
Merit: 102
3D Logo & Animated Design Services PM me ;)
I am glad with your concern for our earth. so with me personally. because it is our obligation for the survival of this planet and for our future generations.
Your vision is noble and hopefully you can outline your roadmap more details, team, and the project that is going to support this vision and mission as the community grows. Good luck
Activity: 630
Merit: 111
4,716 responses! Registration will be closed soon. Wink

All entries do not check. Hence, there will be many addresses with links to tweets and reposts that are not relevant to reality.
Activity: 37
Good give away project to save our nature. EtherGreen will increase to high level because many people still concern to save our nature 
hi is it okay i used ethereum wallet address from cryptonator wallet?
Activity: 37
hi i used my ethereum wallet from cryptonator.com... is it valid??or invalid? i dont know if i can still get my free token using cryptonator walllet
Activity: 30
hi

Done joined air drop.. Good Luck Dev
Activity: 364
I joined in medsos. Goodluck
4,716 responses! Registration will be closed soon. Wink
Activity: 143
Merit: 100
Good give away project to save our nature. EtherGreen will increase to high level because many people still concern to save our nature 
Activity: 73
im already registered airdrop and create translated of indonesian language ( you can check it at https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.24690920). i wish this project will success at the future, be success and protec nature together, and than in the end we will go to the moon together too with EtherGreen (GREEN token)! good luck dev, GODbless you!

Thank you! Wink

4,609 responses  Smiley
There are very few places left in the airdrop!
Activity: 84
#Join
I hope this project will success !
Activity: 39
good project
i joined, good luck dev. Wink
im already registered airdrop and create translated of indonesian language ( you can check it at https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.24690920). i wish this project will success at the future, be success and protec nature together, and than in the end we will go to the moon together too with EtherGreen (GREEN token)! good luck dev, GODbless you!

Thank you! Wink

4,609 responses  Smiley
Activity: 73
The community is developing rapidly! I'm with you!
Pages:
Jump to: