Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP] EtherGreen - GREEN token! How can we help nature? - page 6. (Read 11912 times)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
received 5,000 green token! thanks etherGreen team.. gl
Activity: 188
Merit: 100
Thank you for airdrop! Good luck!
Activity: 17
It's 5k for an airdrop. Thank you!
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
Excellent and very useful project. and join.
Good luck
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
The project will be achieve a great milestone I believe. The have a dedicated and supportive PR team answering all queries from enthusiasts and people that are just simply being inquisitive.
One of the most important characteristics of successful businesses is communication and the project team excels at that.

All the project needs now is more publicity to reveal such a great project this is to the world.
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
Hello guys!

How's it going? By the way, I have decided to join the blog bounty campaign.

You can check out my blog post here: https://steemit.com/ethergreen/@cheezyboy/ethergreen-vision-to-gogreen

I like EtherGreen's vision in creating awareness to the thousands or millions of people around the world about protecting our nature. Yes we do love nature, but only a few of us who cared about preserving it. I also agree that huge corporations are killing it by means of using trees and soil to produce materials for infrastructures. Although we have nothing to do it, planting more trees would be the solution. Go EtherGreen!

Hey. Good job! Thank you  Smiley Wink
Activity: 73
What do u think about this token? hold it?
I think the prospect of Green is very huge! I did not receive a coin in the airdrop (I made a mistake when filling out the form, I'm guilty), but I decided not to miss this great opportunity! So I bought these coins 10 times more on EtnerDelta. According to all forecasts, Green will very soon fly to the moon! I will wait for it. Let's make the moon GREEN !!!
Activity: 112
HOLD. The name is attractive to the investor. There is a concept. Dev always communicate. I think soon ED.
Activity: 102
Activity: 60
Why can not I login to the telegram?
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Revolutionized copy gaming platform
Hello guys!

How's it going? By the way, I have decided to join the blog bounty campaign.

You can check out my blog post here: https://steemit.com/ethergreen/@cheezyboy/ethergreen-vision-to-gogreen

I like EtherGreen's vision in creating awareness to the thousands or millions of people around the world about protecting our nature. Yes we do love nature, but only a few of us who cared about preserving it. I also agree that huge corporations are killing it by means of using trees and soil to produce materials for infrastructures. Although we have nothing to do it, planting more trees would be the solution. Go EtherGreen!
Activity: 108
Merit: 11
wish you luck
Activity: 73
Hello! I talked with the developer GREEN. Soon the coin is expected to be added to the official listing of the Etnerdelta. Then it will be added to the CoinMarketCap! Then it will be added to Coinexchange and YoBit !!! While the cost of GREEN is not high, but soon it will be very high! I think that we need to buy Now, then later fly to the moon together!
Activity: 490
Profinvestment.com
Cool project, when will the payout for the distribution?I wish you prosperity
Activity: 81
i have joined airdrop,when will be distribute ? i will buy more token for long term investment.

The distribution will start today. Smiley
Activity: 1382
Merit: 105
i have joined airdrop,when will be distribute ? i will buy more token for long term investment.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
tomorrow is date starting distribution airdrop ,I can not wait for airdrop distribution, hopefully this token price will be paid when it entered the market
Activity: 58
Airdrop is over ? Damn it !!!
Activity: 322
Such a good project Smiley I have been hoping this kind of projects will somewhat arise here in the bitcoin community. Since they do not allow such fund raising projects here (as far as I know, correct me if I am wrong). Nature is a big part of our living, caring for it is the least we can do. Hoping the best for this project and its success Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: