Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP] EtherGreen - GREEN token! How can we help nature? - page 5. (Read 11912 times)

Activity: 229
Merit: 101
Lol, it is weird! I had 5k green in my wallet before, but now it's gone and I found no trasaction out from my wallet in regard with those token. What was happen?

Hi, I can help because I know what happens (this is the same with any token), sometimes the etherscan do no read all the token balances while the webpage is showed, so you do not see the token but do not worry, press Shift+F5 (refreshing page), this appears!!, if not try again some minutes later, I did this with your wallet showed in your profile and the token is there

PD: Keep the good job Dev!
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
Lol, it is weird! I had 5k green in my wallet before, but now it's gone and I found no trasaction out from my wallet in regard with those token. What was happen?

It's strange. Write to me PM. After seeing your wallet, I see 5000GREEN.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 252
Activity: 229
Merit: 101
Congratulations EtherGreen!! keep doing the best effort
Activity: 251
Merit: 0
Nature on blockchain, i will support this project all the way.
Activity: 53
ETHEREREUM GREEN, The uniqueness of this project is to preserve the nature, Amazing and high moral approach. In this world of technology no one has time to think about this big issue. You people came with this idea, and I hope your team will get the same people with the similar positive and constructive approach. I am very hopeful for the success of the project. Wish you good luck.
Activity: 420
EtherGreen team doing great efforts to make this project successful, their hard works always believe me that in 2-3 months this project will be trending topic in crypto world. We all the investors have to support the dev in it.
Activity: 112
how this project get funds for establishing a foundation for nature protection?? because i don't see any tokensale on this project

As far as I understand, tokens will be reserved for sale to partners and sponsors. In white paper is.
Activity: 384
Merit: 100
how this project get funds for establishing a foundation for nature protection?? because i don't see any tokensale on this project
Activity: 112
Another Shit Token Added (I was aware of it been shit token, but i though he wasn't asshole enough & would make a Fair Air Drop, which didn't happen)

I think you consider yourself a detective? The telegram already has screenshots showing the innocence of dev. Provide evidence! Or you're a fool.

I got a balloon. I bought. Dev promised 500 participants a day, but he issues 800-900 per day. This is bad? There are two walls, and you blame dev? And where is the evidence?

You're trying to win yourself popularity. I expect real proof from you or you are a dummy.
Activity: 476
I noticed that there is someone who is impersonating and copying my details. We are only different on our Eth Address.
But kudos to EtherGreen dev who managed the airdrop ditribution. I still received my ethergreen. This is a proof that they are checking each entries.
It is very important that we put our eth address on our bitcointalk profile, because there are bad and lazy people who can't provide their own details.
Activity: 43
The dev team is pretty relevant. They answer any question immediately.

Project opening is going well. I'm waiting for more.
Activity: 175
DUMP THESE TOKEN IT WORTH SHIT NOW
Activity: 882
Merit: 254
Another Shit Token Added (I was aware of it been shit token, but i though he wasn't asshole enough & would make a Fair Air Drop, which didn't happen)
EtherGreen: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annairdrop-ethergreen-green-token-how-can-we-help-nature-2408358
The Scam is trick is this way: delaying the air drop for daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaays, literally daaaaaaaaaaaays so he can fuck it slowly & dump it real hard, the price is now worth shit.
Now he's starting the " distribution " lol, haha after making sure it's shit now & worth 0.

That asshole fucked it so hard & so fast, it's worth shit now, too bad i fucking did the translation for you you Greedy Low Life MOFO
280k Sell Order + 2 another 260k+ Sell Orders lol (you do the math)

refer to my guide in here so you don't fall for these shit tokens ever again:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/read-this-before-joining-any-shit-token-air-drops-2403839
Activity: 1148
Merit: 269
Thank you all for your messages. The spread continues. Bounties are paid separately after completion.

Exchange announcements will be available after the distribution is completed.

After the distribution is over, we plan to open a forum. There will be awards for the participants.

More questions you can ask in telegrams.

Do not forget to follow the news on social networks.

Thank you!  Smiley Wink Smiley
i got it and that's a very good project
distribution is good and one question
i need bounty link for twitter
i can help for spread the words about green through twitter
so post bounty link here
and yes we believe in this project and i hope dev will not leave as others doing
and very happy to be the part of green community
hope for good in the future  
edited : i got bounty link thanks
Activity: 81
Thank you all for your messages. The spread continues. Bounties are paid separately after completion.

Exchange announcements will be available after the distribution is completed.

After the distribution is over, we plan to open a forum. There will be awards for the participants.

More questions you can ask in telegrams.

Do not forget to follow the news on social networks.

Thank you!  Smiley Wink Smiley
Activity: 294
I have a feeling that good news is coming soon with the token
Hope this hunch is true
thank you
Activity: 256
https://ip.bitcointalk.org/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgu
 Duplicates will be deleted ?
What if someone is impersonating?
I would like to know your solution to this problem