Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP] EtherGreen - GREEN token! How can we help nature? - page 7. (Read 11912 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Seems like a interesting Project, hey aything going green the right way is always a good thing. I see the team keeping active on twitter and social media seems like a promising team and project. I wish them the best of luck.
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
German Translator - Hire me on Bitcointalk!

Thank you! The distribution will begin on the 21st of November.  Smiley
Can you update my Email on the Spreadsheet? Its wrong because there is something missing.
Its [email protected] and not only Kryptowolf512
Activity: 81
Merit: 10

Thank you! The distribution will begin on the 21st of November.  Smiley
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
German Translator - Hire me on Bitcointalk!
Activity: 322
Thank you for joining to this great project and I can be a part as community and support for bring to success in the cryptocurrency whole world..Go green token..Go EtherGreen.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
this is sounds good , good luck  
Activity: 42
Green is the colour leading to prosperity. I believe in Ethereum Green and trust to it's future achievements!
Activity: 43
My choice EtherGreen for a green world.

Good luck dev team  Wink
Activity: 78
Go Green Go Clean ... save nature save humanity so save our planet earth...... Its a wonderful vision by the dev of this project and i appreciate all people who are supporting this project. good luck team Smiley
Activity: 73
Hello. And where you can see more closely with the development team?

Visit the website.

Yes, I visited. All that is stated about the team: We are a small team of enthusiasts and co-thinkers. No names, no photos.
Do I look inattentively?
Sorry for the indelicate question: why do we need their names? To say thank you? I say thank you to them here, in the subject bitcointalk. They created this topic for this. Another question would be, if I wanted to offer them support, then I will find a way how to contact them.
Activity: 112
They decided to do a noble cause. I personally communicate with one of them right now in telegrams. Kind and sympathetic. For a long time I have not seen this.

Visit the website.

Yes, I visited. All that is stated about the team: We are a small team of enthusiasts and co-thinkers. No names, no photos.
Do I look inattentively?

This does not contradict the company airdrop. We do not take money. We offer the idea to the masses.
Activity: 112

Visit the website.

Do I look inattentively?

Lol! Why do you need it? They do not sell anything. Above was a comment. Where's your photo?
Activity: 448
Merit: 116

Visit the website.

Do I look inattentively?

Visit the website.
Activity: 448
Merit: 116
Activity: 76
I love the name and logo  Grin
Great project and team
Good luck  Smiley
Activity: 98
This projects looks very promising, I love the idea of preserving the worlds natures. This is what the worlds need!
An ICO that focuses on environmental preservations, eco-marketing looks cool!
Although it incorporates a broad range of activities it will not be hard  if we support it!  Wink
Hello,

Please change the Twitter/Facebook information in Bounty participant spreadsheet #1774

Twitter: https://twitter.com/gosarahjabeen
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/sarahjabeen
Telegram: @shadyrifles

Thanks in advance

We made changes. You do not need to publish your address here. Thank you.
Now we start checking the list. Updates will be published. Thank you.  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: