Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP] EtherGreen - GREEN token! How can we help nature? - page 4. (Read 11912 times)

Activity: 81
Merit: 10
Hello,

I've recieved 5k coins on myetherwallet, but I can't see it in balance anywhere, only in token explorer...is it normal that way or what ?
I hope this project will get some value because it seems nice Smiley

Hey. Send me a PM or go to the telegram group.  Wink
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Hello,

I've recieved 5k coins on myetherwallet, but I can't see it in balance anywhere, only in token explorer...is it normal that way or what ?
I hope this project will get some value because it seems nice Smiley

I have received 5000 coins,Thank you very much !!
WHen list on Excenge dev.?

Hello. We sent a request for the listing of ED. Just waiting.
Answer from ED: I know that there is a backlog of tokens to be added, so we ask that you please be patient.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 775
ansi, I do not understand your aggression. We can not physically distribute it all at once. 5,000 participants. We are people, too, and we need to sleep. Many people confirmed the purchase of more than 50k, 100k, 150k, 200k. We created the project not for profit. We did not ask for money, and we will not do it.

There are still screens in the group.
https://imgur.com/0hry6Dp
https://imgur.com/Y2S9ZF9
https://imgur.com/FrVqg1z

Merci for your token

Have a nice day and I wish you luck  Wink
Activity: 185

I have received 5000 coins,Thank you very much !!
WHen list on Excenge dev.?
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Thanks for 5000 coin. Let's enjoy.
Activity: 447
Merit: 11
Koinomo
big project ,, i support this project to succeed ,, yes we do have to preserve dev world there are still many out there who do not care about this nature ,, i hope many people to join in this project ,, always successful for this dev project. .
Activity: 882
Merit: 254
Another smart donkey haha, you keep licking his ass & any other shit token dev's ass, may be he'll give you some shit tokens worth $0.000001; good job Smiley

You ignorant stupidos are what makes him deploy shit tokens on daily basis, good job you got yourself 5,000 that are worth (muahahahahaha) you do the math.
Activity: 73
ANSTI, do you have concrete evidence that DEV EtnerGreen are scammers? If so, please provide them to us. If not - then shut up forever.
ansi, I do not understand your aggression. We can not physically distribute it all at once. 5,000 participants. We are people, too, and we need to sleep. Many people confirmed the purchase of more than 50k, 100k, 150k, 200k. We created the project not for profit. We did not ask for money, and we will not do it.

There are still screens in the group.
https://imgur.com/0hry6Dp
https://imgur.com/Y2S9ZF9
https://imgur.com/FrVqg1z
Activity: 50
Great project, I received Airdrop,  I wish dev success.     
Activity: 882
Merit: 254
Another Shit Token Added (I was aware of it been shit token, but i though he wasn't asshole enough & would make a Fair Air Drop, which didn't happen)

I think you consider yourself a detective? The telegram already has screenshots showing the innocence of dev. Provide evidence! Or you're a fool.

I got a balloon. I bought. Dev promised 500 participants a day, but he issues 800-900 per day. This is bad? There are two walls, and you blame dev? And where is the evidence?

You're trying to win yourself popularity. I expect real proof from you or you are a dummy.
You ignorant noob have 0 clue on how these shit tokens works lol.

i'm NOT AGAIST shit tokens bytheway, you can actually make some FREE $$$ out of them, but if you're stupid enough & " BUY " some (muahahaha) you'll get fucked Smiley

So you got the point.

I'm not against shit tokens, i'm against greedy MOFO devs who make some dumping diarrhea till it's worth 0, then " hey " i'll send you your tokens haha.
Activity: 322
The project seems to be good, and personally feel that there is still more prospects for development,
 and hope that the team continues to develop reliably, so that everyone can benefit, rather than an empty
 project
Activity: 63
I have received the tokens. THank the teams. Anyone know when it will list on the exchange
Activity: 503
Merit: 11

I fully support the rthergeen project. always success
Activity: 698
Merit: 500
Free Speech is the most important thing.
 honestly I'm all for helping nature preserving the Earth all that stuff but I have no idea why we need to cryptocurrency to do any of it and to be honest with you the majority of approaches that try and appeal to a holistic crowd or bleeding hearts tends to fall under the charity scam category that a large amount of people have exploded in the past. Good luck with your project. however it definitely seems high risk. by the way I'm not saying that your project is necessarily a scam it's simply that as an investor when I see things like this I tend to warn the coin owners about what it comes off like.
Activity: 112
ANSI, You are not adequate! These rates for 280,000 are not set by the developers. You can make sure on etherscan.io And you just say empty words, slandering honest, responsible people.

There are always people who will scare. If there is evidence then I do not mind. But he just wants to be popular. I think everyone can understand this. Thank you Villi! EtherGreen to the moon!  Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 73
ANSI, You are not adequate! These rates for 280,000 are not set by the developers. You can make sure on etherscan.io And you just say empty words, slandering honest, responsible people.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 252
Lol, it is weird! I had 5k green in my wallet before, but now it's gone and I found no trasaction out from my wallet in regard with those token. What was happen?

Hi, I can help because I know what happens (this is the same with any token), sometimes the etherscan do no read all the token balances while the webpage is showed, so you do not see the token but do not worry, press Shift+F5 (refreshing page), this appears!!, if not try again some minutes later, I did this with your wallet showed in your profile and the token is there

PD: Keep the good job! Dev of Ethergreen
Thanks for your explanation!

Appreciated it!
Lol, it is weird! I had 5k green in my wallet before, but now it's gone and I found no trasaction out from my wallet in regard with those token. What was happen?

It's strange. Write to me PM. After seeing your wallet, I see 5000GREEN.

Yes, it is in my wallet again. But to be honest, it's gone couple minutes ago, sorry if this a bit annoy you! This is my first experience with such case.

Sorry!
Pages:
Jump to: