Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP]⚡ Free exchange launch, Free airdrop service 🚀 Arousal Exchange🚀 - page 20. (Read 25203 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 105
We are happy to avail arousal platform a great exchange service provider for all fiat currencies, satisfying the customers filling them in delight with a user friendly platform. However it's a great deal arousal made listing all currencies in one platform however what if any country decline the arousal as many a countries may not accept the crypto currency Huh
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
Today i have to try our beta version of Arousal Exchange, very basic and have google 2FA and now Arousal support 15 crypto currencies for "test". So we can deposit to some adress for function testing?
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
If Btc will be banned one day, it's still not a big issue, there is litecoin, ethereum etc... like if people don't have a personal choise or taste for coins.
Nope, when your country goverment have ban BTC, why not they cannot ban any crypto currency either? Don't be optimistic like that. We can need the confirm at the future. I really dont want my country ban BTC, LTC, ETH,....
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Expert in busting
If Btc will be banned one day, it's still not a big issue, there is litecoin, ethereum etc... like if people don't have a personal choise or taste for coins.
Activity: 560
Merit: 126

Just because this project is really aiming to exchange all fiat currencies with no worries. I really like the idea of this project offering services to people whenever they are as long as btc is legal. I hope that this project will be a universal exchange.

i hope that btc will still legal , even it doesnt this project will still stay at it is , cause its a universal exchange platform .
In some of countries btc is illigeal.so in that type of country if we want to exchange the cryptocurrency then we can easily do it woth the Arousal exchange.beacause arousal is the universal exhange paltform and it's transaction fees are also very less.

No one can banned bitcoin, people still can buy it everywhere. The problem is, Arousal aim to exchange all fiat currencies with bitcoin and that's very difficult to achieve in current time.
Activity: 308
Merit: 119
I don't think you will accept all fiat currency, you can't accept CNY because Chinese gov has banned fiat exchange, so you can't handle a bank account in China, don't brag the project thanks.
Well, we got the same thoughts. But I think in the other way, Arousal say that they are just accepting all fiat currencies except the banned fiat exchange country, isn't that logic?
First , It's not their fault if certain currency is banned from the exchange with cryptocurrencies in generally .Secnod, They aren't braging they are trying to provide a solid services for us where we can use our local currencies to easily by cryptocurrencies . I hope crypto currencie become fully regulated in 2018 and china could take a diffrent approach about the ban.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
It is platform where no confirmation is not need for transaction because OTC help to transfer & A guarantor is there during transfer...so easiest way to transfer from any platform...so everyone should help the Arousal exchanger..
Transaction platform without confirmations it is really innovate thing in cryptocurrency exchanges, i would that can helps to old and new traders work faster and boost their trading skills.  It's only impossible with Arousal exchange)
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
It is platform where no confirmation is not need for transaction because OTC help to transfer & A guarantor is there during transfer...so easiest way to transfer from any platform...so everyone should help the Arousal exchanger..
Activity: 574
The global exchange is the only thing that caught my eye. We already have lots of exchange sites working and doing well at it, but having legal guarantors from all over the world and making it available universally is a plus for this program. The fees the company will get during each transaction was not stated. Please how does that work? And also how are the guarantors picked? Who are the guarantors?
Good question mate. I guess that the developers know the answer to this question. I would like to be sure that payment for transactions will be loyal, it will attract a large number of users to this platform.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105

Just because this project is really aiming to exchange all fiat currencies with no worries. I really like the idea of this project offering services to people whenever they are as long as btc is legal. I hope that this project will be a universal exchange.

i hope that btc will still legal , even it doesnt this project will still stay at it is , cause its a universal exchange platform .
[/quote]

As of now btc is still legal, there are some countries banned it, but Im sure people will make a way to by pass it. I am very excited for the launch of this project and how it will look when it is operating.
Activity: 560
The global exchange is the only thing that caught my eye. We already have lots of exchange sites working and doing well at it, but having legal guarantors from all over the world and making it available universally is a plus for this program. The fees the company will get during each transaction was not stated. Please how does that work? And also how are the guarantors picked? Who are the guarantors?
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
Hold ARS 100k, 20% off from total commission fee,
Hold ARS 150k, 40% off from total commission fee,
Hold ARS 200k, 60% off from total commission fee,
Hold ARS 250k, 80% off from total commission fee

How many days till I have to hold to get this commission ??

As far as I understand there is nothing to do with holding days. If you have in your account less then 300k Ars then the following rules above are guilty. If you have 300k ARS or  above then the fees can exempted.  And also the same for traders.

[/quote]
In most countries bitcoin is not allowed and not banned, but of course investors need a platform for buying crypto currencies and buying fiat. I hope there will be a new platform for exchange.
Activity: 118
Merit: 0

[/quote]

Activity: 462
BitHostCoin.io
I really do not understand how all currencies will be accepted and how the fair exchange rate will be determined. Where can I see the information or can the developer respond?

Me too, maybe devs should make a video presentation on how they will do this. Or maybe we can wait for them to announce officially their website and let's see how it really works. I am also curios what will be the process in fiat currencies.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
H
I am so excited about Arousal Exchange haha, signed up for sure. Didnt notice SGD fiat currency in the platform.  Hopefully it will be added tho. Gonna be great disappointment if SGD is not allowed to trade in the platform.

This Arousal Exchange conquers global and absolutely SGD must be there. Everybody is excited with the boom, don't get disappointed. Let's support the platform because for sure it gives is good service as they can be. Program is still in progress, developers workingly hard to fix all the details that member satisfaction want.

Yes it is a nice platform..So many people help the project to renowned... so the project  get boost...but now a days what is the progress about this project...hope anyone may know about it??
Project is still in beta stage so you will just have to be patient for now and wait. Am sure great things will happen with this exchange..They said all fiat currencies will be supported here which is really possible even if its not that all..Just Hold on.
Sooner or later, this exchange will reach or attain its primary goal in the community, which is to become the exchange that accepts all fiat currencies. Morethermore, which is a very amazing and great exchange that will ve available in the world of crypto currency. And according to the road map of Arousal Exchange in this coming year Q4 2018, the decentralized exchange will come to reality and I really hope for that to happen. For now, I will join or support this exchange to its near success in this industry thay will become beneficial to the people and users.
it is remarkable that he uses Morethermore which is an amazing and powerful exchange that will be available in today's highly trending crypto currency world. I strongly support and recommend this project. good job.

Activity: 238
Hold ARS 100k, 20% off from total commission fee,
Hold ARS 150k, 40% off from total commission fee,
Hold ARS 200k, 60% off from total commission fee,
Hold ARS 250k, 80% off from total commission fee

How many days till I have to hold to get this commission ??
Activity: 196
How much fees that needed for this platform to exchange to all fiat currencies? Many countries that ban bitcoin, how about it?
I think 0.5 - 1% of any transaction for Arousal Exchange is ok for us. Anyway, we must waiting for support make us clearly about this.
this looks promising special given that this is in this particular platform.
I think this is a great opportunity for everyone,including the traders and the team involved in this project.
And it's chance to gain more clients.all the best everyone.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
We heard good news that the Republic of Belarus legalized the crypto currency and will not impose taxes on it. This means that the Belarusian ruble will be present at this exchange. Its cool!
Pages:
Jump to: