Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP]⚡ Free exchange launch, Free airdrop service 🚀 Arousal Exchange🚀 - page 17. (Read 25203 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 105
Accepting all FIAT currencies is the idea you welcome in Arousal advance beta platform is the foundation of success you already won. Glad for the ICO live it's my time to invest, as there is a huge success with the launch and continuous customer support, expecting this ICO with success refilling us with huge return of profits Cool All the best  Tongue
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
http://ico.arousal.io/ This link dosn't work for me it shows me : No direct access allowed. Is it down for everyone or just me ? I've asked this question but found no reply from the manager or others . I hope you guys answer my concern.

Same for me. The link doesn't work, and i already tried with different browsers. I think there is a problem with the site that cause it to down. Or maybe they are having maintenance right now. Hope that this will be fixed very soon.
Have any admin or support here? We need more information about this problem. So ICO is ended and link dont working? Or any problem?

well, good project, good roadmap, good wp, but the Admin of Arousal Thread is not responsive enough. Please get some help from a bounty manager, ICO manager so that you can make this Thread more active and interesting for the followers and investors.
Activity: 476
Merit: 11
If Btc will be banned one day, it's still not a big issue, there is litecoin, ethereum etc... like if people don't have a personal choise or taste for coins.

well ı think if btc get banned so they are going to ban every other cryptourrency also.  It makes no sense that they just ban bitcoin but people can still trade with Ethereum, Litecoin etc...

You have a point, maybe some countries will plan to ban cryptos but I think they will not succeed with this plan. People will make a lot of ways how to bay pass it and nothing is impossible in the internet. They will surely make a way.

Some countries bitcoin was already banned but somehow those people already had invested so they find a way using to continue their way of income, since they already started to have it. Their are some apps that can divert the access of signal, though not as good signal unlike those country's didn't yet banned.

Exaxtly bro, people will find a way to have extra income even their government didn't support bitcoin. As the time passes by bitcoin is demand and become popular in our society. Hoping that it will resolved that kind of issue.

Activity: 574
Merit: 100
How much fund currently collected frm market now? And what's the future plams? Any news regrading this project updates?

Yes, we dont have any information about market cap. At future plan maybe run ICO and Open version of Arousal Exchange. Btw, waiting news from Arousal Team.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
How much fund currently collected frm market now? And what's the future plams? Any news regrading this project updates?
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Expert in busting
If that's the case then we are all in the right ship. Welcome aboard and enjoy the crypto exchange ride! I wish a big volume trading will come on here. So, when it's fully functional, go and trade some!
Activity: 434
It's  nice to have another amazing ICO project that for sure will support by many people here in bitcoin community. That this project will do their job as they hopes to break any obstacle resulting from legal tender and endeavour in reducing waiting time in Bitcoin networking transmission in trading.
Arousal would be the first exchange with its self-developed OTC platform. OTC is believed to have the ability to ensure trading Bitcoin as a means of converting to other cryptocurrency, without restriction to any countries or areas and no limit to any legal tender. Arousal
aims to create a genuine cryptocurrency exchange which impacts the layout of globalisation. Quite good enough to be the first exchange with its self-developed OTC platform and hoping to be it has no problem for there first launch.
http://ico.arousal.io/ This link dosn't work for me it shows me : No direct access allowed. Is it down for everyone or just me ? I've asked this question but found no reply from the manager or others . I hope you guys answer my concern.

Same for me. The link doesn't work, and i already tried with different browsers. I think there is a problem with the site that cause it to down. Or maybe they are having maintenance right now. Hope that this will be fixed very soon.
Have any admin or support here? We need more information about this problem. So ICO is ended and link dont working? Or any problem?
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
Arsoual is going to be the most popular OTC platform if everything goes right, as they said, OTC which allows trading to be done directly between two parties, without the supervision of an exchange. is still the most convenient and swift way to convert legal tender to Bitcoin.
Activity: 252
The bounty program will be fun I believe. The fact that there is no restrictions or fees makes it even better. A lot of exchange sites/ program, I hope they keep to their word
Arousal truely don't have any fees? It is really good to hear and surely i would like to give some of my trading practices into Arousal if it is true. I have read each and possible acticle/news/etc about arousal and i think, arousal can be a great exchange.
Activity: 560
The bounty program will be fun I believe. The fact that there is no restrictions or fees makes it even better. A lot of exchange sites/ program, I hope they keep to their word
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Give me a list which fiat currency will trading on this awesome exchange? Which will fees and how fast will withdraw? Bank transfer or  only on cards?
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
What's the news?
A considerable amount of time has elapsed since we have last heard from developers.
No new news hooks in media, keep up to speed on news with us.
There is a beta version which i think is updated regularly, they have white paper in different languages,ICO is still going on, so we are just waiting for arousal to launch and then see how good it will perfom, everything about them is up to date..
Wow! Amazing progress Arousal Exchange team. Now your ICO is now live, and I believe this ICO goes well and smooth and hope for the positive and better outcomes after. It's good to hear that the progress and developments happens and done in this Arousal Exchange project is smoothly doing and faster. Now the beta version of the Arousal Exchange is available. Sooner or later, this project could really become the exchange with no restrictions to any legal tender, that will spread its name in the crypto world.

yes by using the beta version of Arousal Exchange available. I am sure this project will be able to compete and become an unlimited exchange for a legal tender. first of all i congratulate on the start of ICO good luck.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
What's the news?
A considerable amount of time has elapsed since we have last heard from developers.

They're probably counting the cash that's coming in lol. More seriously though ICO devs need to care about the community. 99% ICO thread makers just make the thread and GTFO
Activity: 294
What's the news?

There is no need to hurry, let's wait for the devs to polish all their on-going works. I am sure they have doing a lot of improvements in their project. But it is still much better if devs will update us about the improvements from time to time.
That's the real problem, when there is no connection between people who want to get information and developers. When the connection disappears, you always think that things are going on with the team, either very good or very bad, but in any case it's bad for the project. People even want to invest in the project are now beginning to have doubts. Feedback must be required.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
What's the news?

There is no need to hurry, let's wait for the devs to polish all their on-going works. I am sure they have doing a lot of improvements in their project. But it is still much better if devs will update us about the improvements from time to time.
Activity: 196
Aside the fact of the ban of the cryptos because they fear them, what else would you say about having a clean exchange like this one that let's you decide what it's best for you?
Some country ban and some dont, so our market still have huge volumn and participants. So i think dont care about this problem, as for me if have banning =)) i can using tor or VPN.
Yes i agree with your thinking here on this subject.
There are many countries who does not allow blockchain and few who do.
As you were saying , VPN connection between other counties may be the option bet it's not allowed in every country.
Activity: 308
Merit: 119
I am also having the same situation bud. Im not sure though if the administrators are already aware on whats happening. Try to pm the thread owner instead.
They already said that the link is down , now they are using http://beta.arousal.io/#/ as the main ICO link . They should edit it in the main link in the thread also. Good luck everyone.
Pages:
Jump to: