Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP]⚡ Free exchange launch, Free airdrop service 🚀 Arousal Exchange🚀 - page 19. (Read 25203 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Wow! As I can see the Arousal Exchange is getting popular now in this crypto currency world. Wherein more people and investors are getting interested to know about this amazing exchange that will come to reality in the future. The powerful tool and weapon that Arousal Exchange have is that the fact that it will become the exchange in the future that will accepts all fiat currencies. By this means, it will lessen the difficulties and problems that people encounters in other exchangers that are available today. I will be looking forward to this project till its success.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
It is important that exchanges start to accept fiat currencies, it would be great step for crypto to overcome all difficulties, and become more usefull and desirable in modern society.

Not neccesarily accepting flat means losing out on a lot of privacy that crypto was meant to have. There should be both types of exchanges flat and crypto only ones
Even i think that fiat does not keep any privacy which the cryptos gives us as the cryptos are totally decentralised whereas fiat are centralised currencies which can be managed and tracked by the government.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
It is important that exchanges start to accept fiat currencies, it would be great step for crypto to overcome all difficulties, and become more usefull and desirable in modern society.

Not neccesarily accepting flat means losing out on a lot of privacy that crypto was meant to have. There should be both types of exchanges flat and crypto only ones
Activity: 434
As I read again their whitepaper about data operation specification.Tightened production data manipulation and operation specification have been instituted and inspection and use of internal material data need to
submitted for approval, in order to pose the protection for data security.
yes I also had a little time reading the white paper a great way by manipulating the strict production data. this is done to provide protection for our data security. so we do not have to worry about our data, good work. good job
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
My best hope for Arousal is that their transaction fees will not be as much as other exchange because most of their charges is pretty high and really makes people runaway from them, worst part is you will never know till something comes up and you need to send money
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
If Btc will be banned one day, it's still not a big issue, there is litecoin, ethereum etc... like if people don't have a personal choise or taste for coins.

well ı think if btc get banned so they are going to ban every other cryptourrency also.  It makes no sense that they just ban bitcoin but people can still trade with Ethereum, Litecoin etc...

You have a point, maybe some countries will plan to ban cryptos but I think they will not succeed with this plan. People will make a lot of ways how to bay pass it and nothing is impossible in the internet. They will surely make a way.

Absolutely agree with you. People will always find it possible to use crypto currency, even if it is prohibited. Therefore, I doubt that this can happen.

Yes, I agree with you that any user who wants to work with the crypto currency will find a detour in any prohibition. This is not an obstacle for him. Although the access signal will be bad, it is still possible to work with crypto currency.
Activity: 476
Another great ICO project that it would be the first exchange with its self-developed OTC platform. Having this OTC it gives the ability to ensure trading Bitcoin as a means of converting to other cryptocurrency. Also they trying to break any obstacle the best as they can resulting from legal tender and endeavour in reducing waiting time in Bitcoin networking transmission in trading. Hoping for the success of this project as time passes by many users will benefit as well as the investors.
Activity: 602
As I read again their whitepaper about data operation specification.Tightened production data manipulation and operation specification have been instituted and inspection and use of internal material data need to
submitted for approval, in order to pose the protection for data security.
If Btc will be banned one day, it's still not a big issue, there is litecoin, ethereum etc... like if people don't have a personal choise or taste for coins.

well ı think if btc get banned so they are going to ban every other cryptourrency also.  It makes no sense that they just ban bitcoin but people can still trade with Ethereum, Litecoin etc...

You have a point, maybe some countries will plan to ban cryptos but I think they will not succeed with this plan. People will make a lot of ways how to bay pass it and nothing is impossible in the internet. They will surely make a way.

Some countries bitcoin was already banned but somehow those people already had invested so they find a way using to continue their way of income, since they already started to have it. Their are some apps that can divert the access of signal, though not as good signal unlike those country's didn't yet banned.
Activity: 574

Absolutely agree with you. People will always find it possible to use crypto currency, even if it is prohibited. Therefore, I doubt that this can happen.
The global exchange is the only thing that caught my eye. We already have lots of exchange sites working and doing well at it, but having legal guarantors from all over the world and making it available universally is a plus for this program. The fees the company will get during each transaction was not stated. Please how does that work? And also how are the guarantors picked? Who are the guarantors?

Up for this post, who are the guarantors? Are they part of the team or they will be pick everywhere? Can we be also became guarantor or there is specific skills or job to become guarantor? Will guarantor gets profit also?

You guys either rattlebrained or just kidding.
You haven't read the WP (or even try to look at), you didn't read the thread where you participating.
Guarantors question was already discussed and even quotations were given.
Spare a minute to look through WP before asking the same thing continuously.

Don't be so rude, mate. They probably are just being lazy to read all the posts on this mega-thread. Let me explain this, The guarantor is a man who guarantees every transaction so there is no fraud for every transaction on the exchange. Probably Arousal will pick the best guarantor on the outside, not the team. Every mankind is getting a job for their profits, so the guarantor gets profit also.
I do not understand this decision. How a person can guarantee a transaction if these transactions will be millions per hour. I think the program should be the guarantor.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105

Activity: 196
this looks promising special given that this is in this particular platform.
I think this is a great opportunity for everyone,including the traders and the team involved in this project.
And it's chance to gain more clients. This will be great for everyone.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114

Activity: 280
The global exchange is the only thing that caught my eye. We already have lots of exchange sites working and doing well at it, but having legal guarantors from all over the world and making it available universally is a plus for this program. The fees the company will get during each transaction was not stated. Please how does that work? And also how are the guarantors picked? Who are the guarantors?

Up for this post, who are the guarantors? Are they part of the team or they will be pick everywhere? Can we be also became guarantor or there is specific skills or job to become guarantor? Will guarantor gets profit also?

You guys either rattlebrained or just kidding.
You haven't read the WP (or even try to look at), you didn't read the thread where you participating.
Guarantors question was already discussed and even quotations were given.
Spare a minute to look through WP before asking the same thing continuously.
Activity: 462
BitHostCoin.io

I also want to know what, where and how the guarantors will be choose? Do guarantors needs to have a large amount of cryptos to be able to qualify? Or do you prefered large companies to be the guarantors? Hoping for the devs response regarding our concerns.
Activity: 336
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
I already have an idea how they pick a guarantor. I think those are the networks that accept bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies in a country.
There is actually one in our country which is coins.ph. You can "cash-in" using remittances, banks or even a convenient store and convert your fiat currency to bitcoin. You can also convert bitcoin back and cash out through remittances and ATM.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
I really do not understand how all currencies will be accepted and how the fair exchange rate will be determined. Where can I see the information or can the developer respond?

That's one idea I would like to see.
I think that's the challenge for them
and to improve more about the
launching of the exchange site.
Activity: 224
H
I am so excited about Arousal Exchange haha, signed up for sure. Didnt notice SGD fiat currency in the platform.  Hopefully it will be added tho. Gonna be great disappointment if SGD is not allowed to trade in the platform.

This Arousal Exchange conquers global and absolutely SGD must be there. Everybody is excited with the boom, don't get disappointed. Let's support the platform because for sure it gives is good service as they can be. Program is still in progress, developers workingly hard to fix all the details that member satisfaction want.

Yes it is a nice platform..So many people help the project to renowned... so the project  get boost...but now a days what is the progress about this project...hope anyone may know about it??
Project is still in beta stage so you will just have to be patient for now and wait. Am sure great things will happen with this exchange..They said all fiat currencies will be supported here which is really possible even if its not that all..Just Hold on.

Yeah, the project is still in their progress. Wait for its final announcement to be launched on the market as soon as possible. Many of us are excited for this much awaited service. Arousal exchange probably marked in the market.

yeah a great project that will attract by many users. As this project hopes to break any obstacle resulting from legal tender and endeavour in reducing waiting time in Bitcoin networking transmission in trading, they try their very best to serve. Also, by having their features like OTC that gives the ability to ensure trading bitcoin as a means of converting to other cryptocurrency all over the world. Hoping for the success on this project.
Pages:
Jump to: