Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP]⚡ Free exchange launch, Free airdrop service 🚀 Arousal Exchange🚀 - page 28. (Read 25203 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 20
Can you release a list of fiat currencys which will add on exchange? Whether there will be an opportunity to exchange for example BTC to BYN (Belarussian ruble) ?
I have a question like your about Arousal Exchange fiat currencies. I know any exchange will chose USD is the main major but i really want know which are others?
I think fiat currencies are not at all a problem. For example, cryptopia does not have a fiat but there is a USDT bitcoin and an etherium.

yeah but this is mostly the problem. Then u have to exchange it to btc and then you have to exchange it to usd and then you have to exchange it to your country currency. At the end you pay 25 % transaction fees and your half of profit is gone  Grin

In that kind of situation having that kind of huge percentage of transaction fee is not good to those users. I would say before you try to convert it to your country's currency much better you have to anticipated that possible transaction fee. If some staff will be active, for sure that question will be answered.

More like which place charges 25% fees forBTC to USD. BTC tends to sell for over preev rates. Heck local exchanges buy for like 120% preev rate in most countries
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io
This is good. The project is attracting many people to invest in this exchange. Of course it is because of the special features that Arousal Exchange have, and that is an exchange that accepts all fiat currencies. That is really great and very beneficial to the people or users of this. Arousal is making a breakthrough. This project will build its own OTC platform, linking to the Exchange. I hope for the successful implementation of this in the market. I will be still looking forward to this exchange until it reach the success it deserves.

I agree, there is a high chance that arousal will achieve successful project but it needs first to promote in many platforms so many people will know what arousal is and how they process, for now this project needs a lot of promotions to be known world wide.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
I would bring another example of another ***** exchanger but it would be unfair advertising, anyway, I hope it will become one of the central exchanges to refer to.
We really don't know what will happen to this project as it is still under development. And I think this ICO has becoming popular because of its unique features which is to accept all fiat currencies.

Let's  just wait after ICO ends. And what arousal can do about their unique features surely they will encounter some problems in the future, But hopefully, they can fix it quicker in case there is one.
When the ICO is finished, everything will be clear, but now the project is very original ideas.
Yes you're right that after the ICO everything will be clear, so to make their ICO success we must support this project. Investors should invest this project as it has a really good platform.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
This is good. The project is attracting many people to invest in this exchange. Of course it is because of the special features that Arousal Exchange have, and that is an exchange that accepts all fiat currencies. That is really great and very beneficial to the people or users of this. Arousal is making a breakthrough. This project will build its own OTC platform, linking to the Exchange. I hope for the successful implementation of this in the market. I will be still looking forward to this exchange until it reach the success it deserves.

If this is valid on the business itself, as the developers say, that I will take all Fiat absolutely, you just imagine how much it will simplify our life. Exchange and output immediately to Fiat. Elegant!

yes Of course this project is interesting because of special feature owned by Arousal Exchange, Arousal accept all fiat currency. this is very helpful community especially I feel helped with this, hopefully many projects like this with this I we will succeed and follow the project.
Activity: 350
Merit: 30
Can you release a list of fiat currencys which will add on exchange? Whether there will be an opportunity to exchange for example BTC to BYN (Belarussian ruble) ?
I have a question like your about Arousal Exchange fiat currencies. I know any exchange will chose USD is the main major but i really want know which are others?
I think fiat currencies are not at all a problem. For example, cryptopia does not have a fiat but there is a USDT bitcoin and an etherium.

yeah but this is mostly the problem. Then u have to exchange it to btc and then you have to exchange it to usd and then you have to exchange it to your country currency. At the end you pay 25 % transaction fees and your half of profit is gone  Grin
I agree with you, this is a big financial loss, while you make all the necessary transfers to withdraw funds in your currency, you can go bankrupt)
So how should they solve this problem? Any idea on how to reduce loss of profit from having this many exchanges?
or should they be making their own wallet sooner so transaction would be directed to their platform to reduce the transaction fees and transaction would be instant?
Activity: 112
Activity: 574

I agree with you, this is a big financial loss, while you make all the necessary transfers to withdraw funds in your currency, you can go bankrupt)
Activity: 476
Merit: 11

In that kind of situation having that kind of huge percentage of transaction fee is not good to those users. I would say before you try to convert it to your country's currency much better you have to anticipated that possible transaction fee. If some staff will be active, for sure that question will be answered.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
I feel like guys your are giving this subject more than it's deserve it, don't forget that arousal is an exchange that suppose other icos and coins to come to its platform. So they don't need to start with etherdelta because they have their own exchange.

Yes, you have a point. The best thing to do is to help arousal promote in all platforms specially in social medias. So that many people will know this project and they will make their investment if they will find it interesting.
Activity: 602

I think all fiats will be accepted as much as possible that's why there will be a guarantor for every country. The guarantor will act as an appraiser to a certain fiats validity.  
Still, a list of fiats that will be accepted is a nice idea but I think that will only be provided when the exchange is already up and running.
The dev must have a beta version for us to try its features so that if there's a problem we can maybe suggest some improvements. There are many different kinds of fiat in the world so this must be clear if this project will really accepts all fiat currency.
Activity: 1038
Merit: 16
Arousal ICO ends in like a week so is better to guy buy now...beta platform doesnt have arousal token so maybe it will be listed there after ico...i hope its going to hit other exchange too especially ether delta
ico waduh is over when I just want to follow this project and just look around it looks like this project is very interesting and I see this project successful.  Roll Eyes
No bud the ICO is still ongoing and it will end on the 31 of December. Better start investing even just a little amount coz this will be a hit trust me.
In reality, there is very little time left. Who knows how much money has been collected? Is it too late to join the bounty?
I would bring another example of another ***** exchanger but it would be unfair advertising, anyway, I hope it will become one of the central exchanges to refer to.
We really don't know what will happen to this project as it is still under development. And I think this ICO has becoming popular because of its unique features which is to accept all fiat currencies.

Let's  just wait after ICO ends. And what arousal can do about their unique features surely they will encounter some problems in the future, But hopefully, they can fix it quicker in case there is one.
When the ICO is finished, everything will be clear, but now the project is very original ideas.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114

Activity: 280
I also believe that the future market belongs to the cryptocurrency, but for now, everyone cannot live without legal tender and there is a lack of entrance and exit for platform, but through this Arousal Exchange it will solve the problem regarding the legal tenders. This project gives us a promising platform and opportubity wherein we can easily trade. This Arousal Exchange have the potential to become the one in the future that will become exchange that accepts all Fiat Currencies. And this is very beneficial to the people or users of this Arousal Exchange.

Another great project that for sure love by many users, as the company hopes to break any obstacle resulting from legal tender and endeavour in reducing waiting time in bitcoin networking transmission in trading. Also, I appreciate this project as the first exchange with its self-developed OTC (Over The Counter) platform. Having an OTC on this project will gives the ability to ensure trading bitcoin as a means of converting to other cryptocurrency.

The idea of having a guarantor makes this exchange unique. Having them will minimize the confirmation method and reduce delays in a transaction between buyer and seller.

I still can't get, what are guarantor "guarantees"?
Do they have material liability and if the answer is no, what's the point of it?

I'm a little bit confused about the guarantor too, but if it can minimize the confirmation and reduce delays then i think it is good thing to have them. Having a very slow transaction gives you a hard time specially that cryptocurrency value changes overtime. As long as guarantor can helps the project then there is a point.

That's what I've found in WP
1.5.2 Guarantor
OTC group will open guarantor application. Guarantors need to
deposit a certain number of Bitcoin as the security deposit to
Arousal. As buyers and sellers of legal tender guarantor receivables
from person to person and may charge a fee.

So, guarantor's fee and terms of participation remains unclear to me, for now.
I wish OP would spare some time to answer on this

Update: I've checked WP once more and have found additional info about the fees.
There are two kinds of fees: commission fee 0.1%-0.3% from the trading value as the commission
fee on each bid-ask conduct.
And withdrawal fee 0.1%-0.3% of total value will be paid to the platform as the withdraw fee
during each activity.
Now I want to understand what stands behind those numbers, cause I'm not quite getting the sense yet

That's why they will need a nice presentation about their project. A video presentation will be great to explain about the system and people that will be involved.
As for now, what I read in this thread and according to my understanding, a Guarantor varies in every country. Arousal will accept different types of cryptocurrencies including legal tenders around the globe. A guarantor will be needed so that a legal tender will be verified for its validity.

You might be right, it sounds... logical, but too sophisticated to me.
I mean not that I can't understand the scheme, but despite dev's assurances I'm still concerned about legal matters.
Activity: 238

I think all fiats will be accepted as much as possible that's why there will be a guarantor for every country. The guarantor will act as an appraiser to a certain fiats validity.  
Still, a list of fiats that will be accepted is a nice idea but I think that will only be provided when the exchange is already up and running.
Will the guarantor verify each transaction? It's not entirely clear to me, transactions can take place very much every second. Linking of currency currencies is a very good idea, it will attract additional people who are not interested in the crypt.
I think fiats list will be available after adding this coin in exchanges site. Without adding exchanges site not possible to show list of fiats.
Activity: 70

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
There are other currency pairs in the Exchange. Check out the beta. Create an account and then check it...there are other pairs you will get to choice and that just a beta version. The plan is to include lots of fiat currency
Is this coin accept all currencies? like IDR (Indonesian rupiah). If yes, how we can buy it using IDR?
I dont think so. RUB, CHF, EURO, USD, GBP, CNY maybe will a perfect options for any fiat currencies exchange from the past. IDR or INR is not popular for us.
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
I feel like guys your are giving this subject more than it's deserve it, don't forget that arousal is an exchange that suppose other icos and coins to come to its platform. So they don't need to start with etherdelta because they have their own exchange.
Pages:
Jump to: