Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP]⚡ Free exchange launch, Free airdrop service 🚀 Arousal Exchange🚀 - page 25. (Read 25203 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
this looks promising special given that this is in this particular platform.
I think this is a great opportunity for everyone,including the traders and the team involved in this project.
And it's chance to gain more clients.all the best everyone.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
Currently, many projects of decentralized exchanges are launched and this in addition to the already existing centralized and decentralized exchanges. It will be good if this exchange can work with all currencies that are declared by the project team.
The good part is to be able to exchange your coins with alot of fiat currency on the go and then been able to send to your account.This is an exchange that will serve people really well and turn alot of cash. I just hope some countries will allow their currencies here because most of them are still resisting BTC as currency
When other countries resist the use of crypto currency, then such exchanges are needed. When the crypt is resolved, there will be no problems with the exchange of crypts for fiat.
I guess that true but my mean issue will be with fiat..i think not all fiat currency will be listed because the country might support that or is the exchange allowed to use any country fiat without their consent?
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
Currently, many projects of decentralized exchanges are launched and this in addition to the already existing centralized and decentralized exchanges. It will be good if this exchange can work with all currencies that are declared by the project team.
The good part is to be able to exchange your coins with alot of fiat currency on the go and then been able to send to your account.This is an exchange that will serve people really well and turn alot of cash. I just hope some countries will allow their currencies here because most of them are still resisting BTC as currency
When other countries resist the use of crypto currency, then such exchanges are needed. When the crypt is resolved, there will be no problems with the exchange of crypts for fiat.

Countries resistance towards crypto has absolutely nothing to do with exchanges being required. Stocks are 100% legal yet they have exchanges. Regulations on them is due to countries hating on crypto tho
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Another goes - EtherDelta might have been compromised.
https://www.financemagnates.com/cryptocurrency/news/breaking-etherdelta-might-compromised/
Another case in series of recent hackings.
There's the clear message - no one, even the most sustainable exchange not immune from such problems.
Hence there's adequate question to Devs: which measures are you undertaking to avoid hacking?

Yeah, as of this very moment, etherdelta was under malicious attacked and temporarily avoid to visit the current site. Hopefully in this case the Arousal will never experienced this kind of situation.

Yes there was such a thing, and after that it was terrible to go to this exchange. I also hope that this will not happen on the new exchange. Developers must first think about our security.
Activity: 602
The project seems popular now in the community. I can see that the Arousal Exchange has a great potential to become one of the next top crypto currency exchanger which will be greatly benefit the people and users. The very interesting about this is that is has the 35 crypto currencies that can be exchange through this Arousal Exchange, so I hope this will soon be launch. Additionally, the Arousal Token can be exchange without restrictions of legal tender. I hope this will continue progressing better and keep it up team Arousal Exchange.
yes this is great news This project is popular for now in the community. we can see that the huge potential to become one of these crypto currency exchangers will be very beneficial for many people and other users including me. good job ..
This project became popular because of their very nice services and features. And from the support of the people who really trust in this project. Hope this will be available in all countries because I really like their unique features.
Activity: 434
The project seems popular now in the community. I can see that the Arousal Exchange has a great potential to become one of the next top crypto currency exchanger which will be greatly benefit the people and users. The very interesting about this is that is has the 35 crypto currencies that can be exchange through this Arousal Exchange, so I hope this will soon be launch. Additionally, the Arousal Token can be exchange without restrictions of legal tender. I hope this will continue progressing better and keep it up team Arousal Exchange.
yes this is great news This project is popular for now in the community. we can see that the huge potential to become one of these crypto currency exchangers will be very beneficial for many people and other users including me. good job ..
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
What's the main advantage for the investors?

Well, there are a few advantages for the investors:

- Otc platform with peer to peer transactions - no middle man
- zero confirmations between trading market and Otc to transfer Btc
- guarantors - escrow service

Something unique?

ı trade also in different exchanges. I pay for some of them really high exchange fees. I dont know if you have already find an exchange service where u have zero confirmations between trading market and Otc for Btc transfer. May be you can help us with your knowledge and experience.
Activity: 462
BitHostCoin.io
The project definitely deserves our attention. The ability to anonymously use the exchanger is a big plus for the project. I'm waiting for its launch, I want to try it faster in the case.

Yes, I am also waiting for the project to launch, and I really want to see what will be the outcome of this project. I really want to know what will be the fiat currencies that will be available first when they first launch.
Merit: 10
https://www.financemagnates.com/cryptocurrency/news/breaking-etherdelta-might-compromised/
There's the clear message - no one, even the most sustainable exchange not immune from such problems.
Hence there's adequate question to Devs: which measures are you undertaking to avoid hacking?

Yeah, as of this very moment, etherdelta was under malicious attacked and temporarily avoid to visit the current site. Hopefully in this case the Arousal will never experienced this kind of situation.

Something unique?

Aside from no middle man, zero confirmation between trading market and escrow services, the unique part of this project is that you can exchange your coins with a fiat currency of your choice.
This kind of services as what you pointed out is the best weapon of Arousal. This services will attract investor as it is  a very useful tool to use because of this OTC and their exchange which is to accept all fiat currencies.
Activity: 350
Merit: 30

Something unique?

Aside from no middle man, zero confirmation between trading market and escrow services, the unique part of this project is that you can exchange your coins with a fiat currency of your choice.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105

Yes, a lot of large exchanges are only accepting btc as their main currency, the good thing about arousal is they will accept all fiat currencies. Im just wondering how they will do that and is there no conflict if they will accepts all fiat currencies?
Activity: 574
The project definitely deserves our attention. The ability to anonymously use the exchanger is a big plus for the project. I'm waiting for its launch, I want to try it faster in the case.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0

Something unique?
Activity: 476
Merit: 11
That's it! Many people will use the platform if governments prohibit the use of crypto currencies in their countries. This is a very useful feature.

A very helpful exchanger during Government prohibition..& they are working with OTC market & along with bitcoin as a currency...so hope it will come really soon

A great project that will attract by many users. As this project hopes to break any obstacle resulting from legal tender and endeavour in reducing waiting time in Bitcoin networking transmission in trading, they try their very best to serve. Also, by having their features like OTC that gives the ability to ensure trading bitcoin as a means of converting to other cryptocurrency all over the world. Hoping for the success on this project. Great.
Activity: 406
Activity: 1038
Merit: 16
The total number of ARS token is 100 million, 5% of it is alotted for bounty budgets. I was hoping that i will received ARS and take some part of that 5% soon. I am eagerly wants ARS token to be on my wallet. I believe it is valuable, keeping it is the best way to maintain the price. Arousal exchange as changing digital currency into fiat must support by the members to achieve the goal they want to achieve.
5% for the bounty company's  is a very generous offer. Even such generosity is amazing. I hope all participants get a good salary.
Activity: 112
Activity: 280
Activity: 70

Yes, I have been seeing a lot of new projects now that focusing on exchanges, Arousal needs a lot of promotions for them to be chosen by those serious investors out there. Also that "The exchange accepts all fiat currencies" will be a plus factor for them.
Of course, working with Fiat can be a big plus, but also the convenience of work and commission fees are of great importance.

But working with Fiat can also bring a lot of problem, they will ask for KYC verification and those kinda stuff that we hate as crypto people and I think no one of us want this.
I think that's why there will be a guarantor, he will have a huge part in the transaction since his confirmation will be needed. It will depend on the guarantors if they will need KYC confirmation.
Pages:
Jump to: