Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP]⚡ Free exchange launch, Free airdrop service 🚀 Arousal Exchange🚀 - page 31. (Read 25203 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Expert in busting
I would bring another example of another ***** exchanger but it would be unfair advertising, anyway, I hope it will become one of the central exchanges to refer to.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
Most of the projects appear to have their coins first published in Etherdale, but it is better if coins come out in cryptopia or other large stock exchanges. In this case, there are more chances of a rise in the currency

For coins that don't have enough funds to cover fees for listing their coins/tokens, etherdelta is the best option/ Aside from that etherdelta has low fees per transactions that is why a lot of people are still using etherdelta, then after listing in etherdelta they can make a new plan for listing in some large exchanges.
I agree that etherdelta is the easiest way to start, but it's better to make an announcement now on what major exchanges are planned listing.

Etherdelta has one of the lowest volumes though, also the gap between buy/sell tends to be ridiculous. I've seen coins where buy orders are 8k gwei and sell orders are 16k gwei lol

Etherdelta is the worst decentralized Exchange in the universe.  Not only that it has lowest volumes but also it takes minutes and hours till the page uploads with token informations. The infographics are also very very poor ... I dont understand why most of the startup tokens get listed first in Etherdelta ...
Activity: 380
Merit: 10
Most of the projects appear to have their coins first published in Etherdale, but it is better if coins come out in cryptopia or other large stock exchanges. In this case, there are more chances of a rise in the currency

For coins that don't have enough funds to cover fees for listing their coins/tokens, etherdelta is the best option/ Aside from that etherdelta has low fees per transactions that is why a lot of people are still using etherdelta, then after listing in etherdelta they can make a new plan for listing in some large exchanges.
I agree that etherdelta is the easiest way to start, but it's better to make an announcement now on what major exchanges are planned listing.
Yes you are right that the most of coins are listed on cryptopia or other large stock exchanges.But etherdalta is also good for the exchange and it's fee is also very law. and many of people still use etherdalta.so i hope you can understand it.And i think the fund is also collected in less amount so it's better to  listed tokens on the etherdalta.And after the success of our project i think our devloper will list our tokenion the popular exchange like cryptopia.i belive that we achieve great succes and earn good profites.
Activity: 574
I would not advise EtnerDelta, I do not like it. To make a sell order you need to pay a commission twice. That is too expensive for the sale of ordinary tokens.

I agree with you, it's not pleasant to pay twice. It is convenient only that there is no need for registering and creating a wallet in Etherdelta, it is interesting how the developers solved this issue
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io

Yeah, devs should make a road map on when this project will be listed in large exchanges. But before that Arousal needs to have a lot of investors and enough funds to pay for the listing fees. And it also needs a lot of members to vote for listing.
Activity: 280
I also believe that the future market belongs to the cryptocurrency, but for now, everyone cannot live without legal tender and there is a lack of entrance and exit for platform, but through this Arousal Exchange it will solve the problem regarding the legal tenders. This project gives us a promising platform and opportubity wherein we can easily trade. This Arousal Exchange have the potential to become the one in the future that will become exchange that accepts all Fiat Currencies. And this is very beneficial to the people or users of this Arousal Exchange.

Another great project that for sure love by many users, as the company hopes to break any obstacle resulting from legal tender and endeavour in reducing waiting time in bitcoin networking transmission in trading. Also, I appreciate this project as the first exchange with its self-developed OTC (Over The Counter) platform. Having an OTC on this project will gives the ability to ensure trading bitcoin as a means of converting to other cryptocurrency.

The idea of having a guarantor makes this exchange unique. Having them will minimize the confirmation method and reduce delays in a transaction between buyer and seller.

I still can't get, what are guarantor "guarantees"?
Do they have material liability and if the answer is no, what's the point of it?

I'm a little bit confused about the guarantor too, but if it can minimize the confirmation and reduce delays then i think it is good thing to have them. Having a very slow transaction gives you a hard time specially that cryptocurrency value changes overtime. As long as guarantor can helps the project then there is a point.

That's what I've found in WP
1.5.2 Guarantor
OTC group will open guarantor application. Guarantors need to
deposit a certain number of Bitcoin as the security deposit to
Arousal. As buyers and sellers of legal tender guarantor receivables
from person to person and may charge a fee.

So, guarantor's fee and terms of participation remains unclear to me, for now.
I wish OP would spare some time to answer on this
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
I would not advise EtnerDelta, I do not like it. To make a sell order you need to pay a commission twice. That is too expensive for the sale of ordinary tokens.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251

Why do you guys use etherdelta? I never trading here and i haven't trust to this site, i will not send my private key to somebody. But if you have small amount on your tokens balance it might be okay for a short term trading.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
The whitepaper of this projects translated in many languages. This is to prove that the team wants to provide clear explanations to their subscribers. This is for the sake of everyone to completely understand what the project is really what to pursue and attain. I love their idea of translating the project in different languages, this is to prove their security purposes, for the community who get involved in their projects to be more interested and well informed to every details of what Arousal Exchange is offerring.

It's normal now. most of new projects already have translated whitepaper in different languages, this is included in their bounty campaigns. Anyways, whitepaper really attract serious investors to participate in their Icos, and also the activeness of devs and how they present their project.
Activity: 196
It's amazing to see that Arousal Exchange has made it so far in so less time , it's all because of its determined developers and great management.
Activity: 602

Etherdelta, It's the absolute worse trading platform I have ever seen, I cannot get it to work most of time and I need to refreshing several times. I do admire the idea of their platform, but as interface, it absolutely sucks.

Probably they need to develop more about your concern, but I think many are using etherdelta because they accept different kinds of token. Receiving different feedback makes an ICO to be corrected just like this project.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
Beta exchange is still with some issue ....when you sign up there is suppose to be a system that accepts that and alert you and some systems are showing offline. This just my observation but since system is still beta hope are developer notice bugs and fix. Thats my report on beta system
Activity: 504
Merit: 20

Etherdelta has one of the lowest volumes though, also the gap between buy/sell tends to be ridiculous. I've seen coins where buy orders are 8k gwei and sell orders are 16k gwei lol
Activity: 434
Arousal a first reputed adopted Exchange+OTC mode to accept all legal tenders is just an awesome launch! If this launch go success we will have centralized and decentralized exchange. For the ICO stage, only ETH will be accepted. The total number of tokens for ICO will be 13 million and the price of ARS is set to be 0.15 USD each. The exact price of ARS in ETH will be determined and announced on 11th Dec 2017. The ARS tokens that aren't said at the end of the ICO will be burned.

Total Tokens - 13 Million
1 ARS -0.15 USD. Keep rocking, we wish this success.

The price of this coins will sure to increase. Will just keep promoting and for the developers and admin just keep making unique improvement for the site for the upcoming users and investors.
If the demand of this coin will keep increasing then expect it will increase its value. Keeping in touch with this project because it seems its getting popular and when a project is popular means a higher chance to success.
Activity: 350
Merit: 30
I also believe that the future market belongs to the cryptocurrency, but for now, everyone cannot live without legal tender and there is a lack of entrance and exit for platform, but through this Arousal Exchange it will solve the problem regarding the legal tenders. This project gives us a promising platform and opportubity wherein we can easily trade. This Arousal Exchange have the potential to become the one in the future that will become exchange that accepts all Fiat Currencies. And this is very beneficial to the people or users of this Arousal Exchange.

Another great project that for sure love by many users, as the company hopes to break any obstacle resulting from legal tender and endeavour in reducing waiting time in bitcoin networking transmission in trading. Also, I appreciate this project as the first exchange with its self-developed OTC (Over The Counter) platform. Having an OTC on this project will gives the ability to ensure trading bitcoin as a means of converting to other cryptocurrency.

The idea of having a guarantor makes this exchange unique. Having them will minimize the confirmation method and reduce delays in a transaction between buyer and seller.

I still can't get, what are guarantor "guarantees"?
Do they have material liability and if the answer is no, what's the point of it?

I'm a little bit confused about the guarantor too, but if it can minimize the confirmation and reduce delays then i think it is good thing to have them. Having a very slow transaction gives you a hard time specially that cryptocurrency value changes overtime. As long as guarantor can helps the project then there is a point.
Activity: 112
This Arousal Exchange is getting more and more popular in the community. I hope that this progress will continue so that it will reach more people and interested investors to invest here in this exchange. I really like the platform structure of this project, in terms of its front and, high performance engine, system safety, platform extention, platform stability, and data operation specification. Of this project was go to launch to success, so we will have a centralized and decentralized exchange that will accept all fiat currencies in the future.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
Arousal a first reputed adopted Exchange+OTC mode to accept all legal tenders is just an awesome launch! If this launch go success we will have centralized and decentralized exchange. For the ICO stage, only ETH will be accepted. The total number of tokens for ICO will be 13 million and the price of ARS is set to be 0.15 USD each. The exact price of ARS in ETH will be determined and announced on 11th Dec 2017. The ARS tokens that aren't said at the end of the ICO will be burned.

The price of this coins will sure to increase. Will just keep promoting and for the developers and admin just keep making unique improvement for the site for the upcoming users and investors.
Activity: 70
Arousal will have discount for commission fee that is great. I think you did a great job in marketing your platform in the internet, more of the traders knows Arousal Exchange to be launch soon. But, if without legal tender, i hope that it would still be a success because i think it is hard to doesn't have a legal tender . But anyways, that won't make arousal a negative token. Because of it's other positive side and this token has a great potential to have also an exchanger, i hope one day everyone will also accept this exchange and also be one of the list of great exchanges in the web

I think you are missing the point there, this exchange will be trading Bitcoin, Etherium and Altcoins using Legal Tender. And to make a transaction have legitimacy, a guarantor (which I think will be different for every country) is needed to confirm it. In that way, only valid legal tenders will be accepted.
Activity: 434

Etherdelta, It's the absolute worse trading platform I have ever seen, I cannot get it to work most of time and I need to refreshing several times. I do admire the idea of their platform, but as interface, it absolutely sucks.

I think Arousal Token will listing at Etherdelta soon because so easy to get listing here should but be carefull with Etherdelta, i have join some project they have problem unlisted from Etherdelta with no reason. Maybe because of stuck or problem at Ethereum network last week. So we need another exchange like cryptopia or decentrex.
Activity: 994
Merit: 105

Pages:
Jump to: