Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP]⚡ Free exchange launch, Free airdrop service 🚀 Arousal Exchange🚀 - page 23. (Read 25203 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 100
How much fees that needed for this platform to exchange to all fiat currencies? Many countries that ban bitcoin, how about it?
Exchange wouldn't have anything to do with Bitcoin banning i think so you will be able to buy your fiat as far as the exchange list it..What i don't understand is what if the country decide not to let the exchange list their fiat currency. Does that mean the exchange has to comply?
As far as I know, no country has forbidden bitcoin and another crypt. China and Korea have banned ICO, but there is no crypt. You can safely engage in any business on the Internet and calculate crypt. The problem occurs when you receive a fiat. Platforms like Aurosal should help.
At my country have a law have effective at January 2018 to forbidden creat, using, trading Bitcoin and crypto currency. And yes i think Arousal can help us a bout "how to receive our money as fiat"
If bitcoin banned in your country guys, you  need to buy a premium proxy and you will can use arousal exchange. All in your hands, if you really wanted this.
I dont think so Smiley. you can buy VPS and login to arousal via vps or easier way is you can use some free vpn server only.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
If bitcoin banned in your country guys, you  need to buy a premium proxy and you will can use arousal exchange. All in your hands, if you really wanted this.
Activity: 560
It's a strange thing to include a country where bitcoin is banned. After access through VPN does not guarantee a good connection. Suddenly there will be problems with translations. For such an operation, you need to think about everything very well.

even the county bann bitcoin or other tokens / coins, you can still do your trading in every exchange and there are many other ways to transfer your money to your other accounts like ; payza, paypal etc ...  yes the fees are sure high ... but better then nothing
Yes i agree with you. In fact, Arousal Exchange platform will stand out from the rest of the other platforms that only accept crypocurrencies in their trading exchange platform. Therefore even if some countries were to have bitcoin banned, they are still able to trade in Arousal Exchange.
Activity: 380
Merit: 10
How much fees that needed for this platform to exchange to all fiat currencies? Many countries that ban bitcoin, how about it?

I think those countries that banned bitcoin will be excluded to the exchange. There is no point in including them in the exchange if they can't even use Bitcoin. Well they can still add the currency of the country but in order for the user of that country to use bitcoin and other ICO is to use VPN.
Yes you are right that many of countries banned the bitcoin and therfore nowdays price decreased too much.but you can still excahange it into international market.As same you can still buy Arousal from theri exchanges.
Activity: 434
I think that arousal will try their best to put all the fiat currencies in their exchange but it's a little bit obvious that countries with currencies that are banned with bitcoin or cannot engage with cryptocurrency would not really get any beneficial here in arousal or they can't also trade in arousal because of the ban. But I hope that in my area in asia, there would be more fiat currencies available in arousal exchange because their platform is great and i don't want to miss the opportunity that trading ARS Token with them would be great and phenominal.
yes I also think so Arousal will do its best to include all fiat currencies in their exchanges and earn a place in the crypto market. yes it is very unfortunately some countries in the world for crypto currency is strictly forbidden, especially some countries in Asia which I will by blocking fiat currency. hopefully this will not happen.
Activity: 308
Merit: 119

I think those countries that banned bitcoin will be excluded to the exchange. There is no point in including them in the exchange if they can't even use Bitcoin. Well they can still add the currency of the country but in order for the user of that country to use bitcoin and other ICO is to use VPN.
People from countries that banned bitcoin are still able to trade with cryptocurrencies i believe . I mean how could the government know ? like you said use a VPN and you will be set to go. Overall i think they will change their views about bitcoin in the neart future when big countries like usa/japane/uk fully regulate it . Lets just cross our fingers ^^
Activity: 504
Merit: 20

Well they banned bitcoin legally, for a decentralised exchange nothing stops them from accessing it unless Arousal blocks them on purpose or something
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
this is a good exchange ico....arousal exchange is doing well and as soon as possible it will face the..success
Activity: 574
A project can exchange 35 cryptocurrencies...no exchangers has this features...& Arousal project doesn't need any tender to work...I hope this project should launch as soon  as possible...& very soon it will become one of the top exchanger

Definitely this exchanger will be one of the best exchangers that we know. I like many of its functions. I hope that as many investors as possible can pay attention to this project.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
A project can exchange 35 cryptocurrencies...no exchangers has this features...& Arousal project doesn't need any tender to work...I hope this project should launch as soon  as possible...& very soon it will become one of the top exchanger
It's a strange thing to include a country where bitcoin is banned. After access through VPN does not guarantee a good connection. Suddenly there will be problems with translations. For such an operation, you need to think about everything very well.

even the county bann bitcoin or other tokens / coins, you can still do your trading in every exchange and there are many other ways to transfer your money to your other accounts like ; payza, paypal etc ...  yes the fees are sure high ... but better then nothing

Thats the disadvantage on your side that bitcoin was banned on your country. Yeah, your connection will affecetd since you just using vpn having a possible weak signal. Well, we have nothing to do on that situation all you have to do is to be patience and wait.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114

Activity: 476
Merit: 11
What's the main advantage for the investors?

Well, there are a few advantages for the investors:

- Otc platform with peer to peer transactions - no middle man
- zero confirmations between trading market and Otc to transfer Btc
- guarantors - escrow service

I appreciate Zero Confirmation at trading market and OTC for BTC, but they are very similar from other exchangers so i think most advantage of Arousal Exchange is Trade Mining from their coin ( i think we should call it is ARS shares )

I agree too, by having zero confimation on its  one of the features of arousal and its OTC will be attached zero identification deposit principle. Also, arousal project hopes to break any obstacle that may encountered in the future.

Nothing is impossible to all people who is eager to earn money online, Im sure those countries who banned bitcoin can still make a lot of way to process their bitcoins. I am looking forward for more developments from this project like if we can withdraw using fiat currencies too.
Possibly that is true, people who is willing to earn money will do everything even it's illegal. Im not sure about the people who live in a country that btc is illegal but I do hope so that they are still finding ways to grab this kind of income.
Activity: 602

If that's the case then there will no problem with this project. But I hope that someday those countries will accept btc so that many will benefit a hassle free exchange like Arousal.
Activity: 462
BitHostCoin.io

Nothing is impossible to all people who is eager to earn money online, Im sure those countries who banned bitcoin can still make a lot of way to process their bitcoins. I am looking forward for more developments from this project like if we can withdraw using fiat currencies too.

I appreciate Zero Confirmation at trading market and OTC for BTC, but they are very similar from other exchangers so i think most advantage of Arousal Exchange is Trade Mining from their coin ( i think we should call it is ARS shares )
Activity: 98
Merit: 0

Something unique?

Aside from no middle man, zero confirmation between trading market and escrow services, the unique part of this project is that you can exchange your coins with a fiat currency of your choice.
This kind of services as what you pointed out is the best weapon of Arousal. This services will attract investor as it is  a very useful tool to use because of this OTC and their exchange which is to accept all fiat currencies.
These are really good ideas that will attract the investor but how it will work in reality. I'm especially interested in how the problem of the guarantor of the transaction will be realized.
Yeah, I'm too
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
Exchange wouldn't have anything to do with Bitcoin banning i think so you will be able to buy your fiat as far as the exchange list it..What i don't understand is what if the country decide not to let the exchange list their fiat currency. Does that mean the exchange has to comply?
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Pages:
Jump to: