Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP]⚡ Free exchange launch, Free airdrop service 🚀 Arousal Exchange🚀 - page 26. (Read 25203 times)

Activity: 516
Merit: 100
Hei everybody
Same point of view, People use crypto currency for their own privacy, however, they need to show all their information when trading it. However, wish your project be successful. Cheer  Wink Wink Wink

Currently, many projects of decentralized exchanges are launched and this in addition to the already existing centralized and decentralized exchanges. It will be good if this exchange can work with all currencies that are declared by the project team.

Yes, I have been seeing a lot of new projects now that focusing on exchanges, Arousal needs a lot of promotions for them to be chosen by those serious investors out there. Also that "The exchange accepts all fiat currencies" will be a plus factor for them.
Of course, working with Fiat can be a big plus, but also the convenience of work and commission fees are of great importance.

But working with Fiat can also bring a lot of problem, they will ask for KYC verification and those kinda stuff that we hate as crypto people and I think no one of us want this.
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
Currently, many projects of decentralized exchanges are launched and this in addition to the already existing centralized and decentralized exchanges. It will be good if this exchange can work with all currencies that are declared by the project team.

Yes, I have been seeing a lot of new projects now that focusing on exchanges, Arousal needs a lot of promotions for them to be chosen by those serious investors out there. Also that "The exchange accepts all fiat currencies" will be a plus factor for them.
Of course, working with Fiat can be a big plus, but also the convenience of work and commission fees are of great importance.

But working with Fiat can also bring a lot of problem, they will ask for KYC verification and those kinda stuff that we hate as crypto people and I think no one of us want this.
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
How is it possible to send fiat to this exchange ? What currencies are available to trade there ?
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
It's a pleasure that an exchange was accepting all fiat currencies but, how can Arousal accept the country that banned bitcoin 100%?

Well, that's a good point in that mate. Will see the answer from the admin in that one. I suppose they can try with a different way in sending money.
Activity: 574

This project is very amazing and interesting though somehow need to study first because its already common features that needs some comparison to others. Also, I believed that this project is successful which need our support as a user as well as those investors.
You should own some ARS via ICO Smiley. Only 0.5$/1ARS. This is a chance to join an innovation exchange. About beta version of Arousal Exchange, someone can using it?
Activity: 434
This amazing project will really become a great opportunity for the community and market, as well as the people around it. This project is developing as good as it is. I can see that the team is really working hard to make this happen. Arousal Exchange is also getting more and more popular. As days goes by, more people come to this project and get interested to invest and support this project. Because of its really uniquely nice characteristics that is the exchange with no restrictions to any legal tender. I will stay to support this very good project.
It is definitely a smart choice to support Arousal Exchange since it has already aroused so many participants all over the world to anticipate their successful project launching. They have done an amazingly great work in their project. Well done!

This is very impressive project which for sure will attract by many users and investors as this project is in progress. Having a good features which their guarantor as a receivables from person to person and may charge a fee. I also appreciate their guaranteed mechanism that solves the credit problem of the legal currency payment in the OTC transaction and by having this kind of trasaction we assure that is safe and secured. Nice project and good luck to the team.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
I still don't understand why governs would stop something like cryptos tho, it benefits anybody, it increases incoming of everyone AND makes people spend more money.
I think goverments don't want to lost their fiat currency manipulating, they can print unlimited money everytime when it's need) ez governs mining))
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Expert in busting
I still don't understand why governs would stop something like cryptos tho, it benefits anybody, it increases incoming of everyone AND makes people spend more money.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
The good part is to be able to exchange your coins with alot of fiat currency on the go and then been able to send to your account.This is an exchange that will serve people really well and turn alot of cash. I just hope some countries will allow their currencies here because most of them are still resisting BTC as currency
That's it! Many people will use the platform if governments prohibit the use of crypto currencies in their countries. This is a very useful feature.

A very helpful exchanger during Government prohibition..& they are working with OTC market & along with bitcoin as a currency...so hope it will come really soon
Activity: 560
This amazing project will really become a great opportunity for the community and market, as well as the people around it. This project is developing as good as it is. I can see that the team is really working hard to make this happen. Arousal Exchange is also getting more and more popular. As days goes by, more people come to this project and get interested to invest and support this project. Because of its really uniquely nice characteristics that is the exchange with no restrictions to any legal tender. I will stay to support this very good project.
It is definitely a smart choice to support Arousal Exchange since it has already aroused so many participants all over the world to anticipate their successful project launching. They have done an amazingly great work in their project. Well done!
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
The good part is to be able to exchange your coins with alot of fiat currency on the go and then been able to send to your account.This is an exchange that will serve people really well and turn alot of cash. I just hope some countries will allow their currencies here because most of them are still resisting BTC as currency
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
Is there any fees charged when trading to all fiat currencies in this exchange platform? How much its fee?

There should be a fee probably, they will get bankrupt if they will cover all the transaction fees on the exchange and will give it to us as free. Lets just hope that the fees will not be too much high.

Well the blockchain fees is a non issue cause that will always be there, the fees that  IS  an issue is the cut taken by the exchange themselves
Arousal Exchange extremely the next top exchanger that might beat the biggest exchangers now in cryto market. You see you can also exchange for fiat currencies and also the 35 cryptocurrencies that will mainly be in the exchange when it is launch. So many choices to choose from, to exchange even at arousal you can exchange the ARS token without restrictions of legal tender. You can have a commission in trade mining of the token ARS, also has a discount for commission fee that the investor's have on their account. While, Arousal token and exchange are being setup and improve let's keep on supporting & buying ARS and be on their exchanger.
I am also very confident the Arousal Exchange will be the next top spot swapper that may outperform the biggest stock market today. I am sure also that many who will jeans this coin seen with the success of this project as well.
Activity: 210
Merit: 42
Arousal Exchange extremely the next top exchanger that might beat the biggest exchangers now in cryto market. You see you can also exchange for fiat currencies and also the 35 cryptocurrencies that will mainly be in the exchange when it is launch. So many choices to choose from, to exchange even at arousal you can exchange the ARS token without restrictions of legal tender. You can have a commission in trade mining of the token ARS, also has a discount for commission fee that the investor's have on their account. While, Arousal token and exchange are being setup and improve let's keep on supporting & buying ARS and be on their exchanger.
Activity: 602
It's a pleasure that an exchange was accepting all fiat currencies but, how can Arousal accept the country that banned bitcoin 100%?
I assume the developers are also concerned about this issue, I hope they will solve this complex issue and the platform will be available to absolutely all users.

The country only banned bitcoins but they will never banned their fiat currencies, remember arousal is accepting all fiat currencies so no worries if that countries will ban bitcoins or any altcoins. However Im sure arousal have made plans for this scenarios.
Hope whatever you have in your mind must be true, just to clarify arousal is accepting all fiat currency from crypto currency so when crypto will be banned so arousal will also be affected. I think that this project is already have plans for whatever happens to crypto in the near future.
Activity: 462
BitHostCoin.io
I assume the developers are also concerned about this issue, I hope they will solve this complex issue and the platform will be available to absolutely all users.

The country only banned bitcoins but they will never banned their fiat currencies, remember arousal is accepting all fiat currencies so no worries if that countries will ban bitcoins or any altcoins. However Im sure arousal have made plans for this scenarios.
Activity: 112
Activity: 672
Merit: 11

Here you can argue as representatives of the country where bitcoin is banned, if they add, there will be a quarrel between these countries. After all, the country is against, and they will allow access to the crypto currency.

That's true that there are many ICO are now emerging and giving away many promotions as their opening to attract investor. I think Arousals marketing strategy needs more promotion to attract more investor for them to achieve their goal.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105

Pages:
Jump to: