Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP]⚡ Free exchange launch, Free airdrop service 🚀 Arousal Exchange🚀 - page 24. (Read 25203 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 30
How much fees that needed for this platform to exchange to all fiat currencies? Many countries that ban bitcoin, how about it?

I think those countries that banned bitcoin will be excluded to the exchange. There is no point in including them in the exchange if they can't even use Bitcoin. Well they can still add the currency of the country but in order for the user of that country to use bitcoin and other ICO is to use VPN.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Aside the fact of the ban of the cryptos because they fear them, what else would you say about having a clean exchange like this one that let's you decide what it's best for you?
Some country ban and some dont, so our market still have huge volumn and participants. So i think dont care about this problem, as for me if have banning =)) i can using tor or VPN.
What are you talking about? How can the government ban the crypt? You can banish for example this forum but you can not ban a mobile wallet. Use crypt calmly.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
What's the main advantage for the investors?

Well, there are a few advantages for the investors:

- Otc platform with peer to peer transactions - no middle man
- zero confirmations between trading market and Otc to transfer Btc
- guarantors - escrow service

Something unique?

Aside from no middle man, zero confirmation between trading market and escrow services, the unique part of this project is that you can exchange your coins with a fiat currency of your choice.
This kind of services as what you pointed out is the best weapon of Arousal. This services will attract investor as it is  a very useful tool to use because of this OTC and their exchange which is to accept all fiat currencies.
Yeah, now this is more interesting. Where can I found more info about it?
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
This attractive token should correct problem with slow bitcoin transaction last time. Will see soon how it works at practice!

Definitely yes, why? Because aside from bitcoin they can also choose fiat currencies to buy/sell coins. Im really excited for this coin launch. I really hope that arousal will achieve all their plan in the coming months.
Activity: 1038
Merit: 16
I still don't understand why governs would stop something like cryptos tho, it benefits anybody, it increases incoming of everyone AND makes people spend more money.
Simply because they are not able to profit from it. Unlike every other things that are taxable. This governments are leeches that sucks everything until you go dry.
Well, I totally agree. I think governments as soon as they come up with how to extract taxes from the crypt immediately recognize the crypt.
Activity: 70
Hello arousal team. These is also an exchanger and will you made a exchanger where we can directly transfer our fiat currency into our corresponding banks to make withrawal more easier? It this happen you can attract most community to trade on arousal.
I think this idea will be more convenient, there is actually already an existing one but it's local here in our country.
Can they also do it for Arousal where the target market is global?
Activity: 350
Hello arousal team. These is also an exchanger and will you made a exchanger where we can directly transfer our fiat currency into our corresponding banks to make withrawal more easier? It this happen you can attract most community to trade on arousal.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
What's the main advantage for the investors?

Well, there are a few advantages for the investors:

- Otc platform with peer to peer transactions - no middle man
- zero confirmations between trading market and Otc to transfer Btc
- guarantors - escrow service

Something unique?

Aside from no middle man, zero confirmation between trading market and escrow services, the unique part of this project is that you can exchange your coins with a fiat currency of your choice.

Well that's, one good unique ways to attract investors to use the site. But the bad side if someone got hacked and used your coins to withdraw your all your fiat anonymously that would be a big problem. It would be better if there is a verification before withdrawing.

Activity: 112
Very great and promising project! The exchanger that people are waiting for, to be available in the world of crypto currency. Of course when people hear and know about the fact that an exchange that will accepts all fiat currencies will exist and become available in the market, they will become i terested to join the project, just like me. That's the very special feature of Arousal Exchange that push me to stay follow this porject. I believe that the company will come to break any obstacle resulting from legal tender and endeavour in reducing waiting time in Bitcoin networking transmission in trading.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Another goes - EtherDelta might have been compromised.
https://www.financemagnates.com/cryptocurrency/news/breaking-etherdelta-might-compromised/
Another case in series of recent hackings.
There's the clear message - no one, even the most sustainable exchange not immune from such problems.
Hence there's adequate question to Devs: which measures are you undertaking to avoid hacking?

Yeah, as of this very moment, etherdelta was under malicious attacked and temporarily avoid to visit the current site. Hopefully in this case the Arousal will never experienced this kind of situation.

I can't get your point, do you mean Arousal exchange can't be compromised, ever? If that what you've meant, could you explain why?
Or it's just your wish it won't?
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
How much fees that needed for this platform to exchange to all fiat currencies? Many countries that ban bitcoin, how about it?
It has been a long time since this question was asked before. Try to read before ask or you can quote that question if arousal is not answering the same question yet.
Activity: 560
Merit: 126

I checked the list of countries that banned bitcoin on this link Sadhttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legality_of_bitcoin_by_country_or_territory), and it seems that only few did. I think it's not a big deal cos bitcoin can not be banned , people in those countries are still using BTC and other currency. there is always a way to buy it.
Activity: 238
Aside the fact of the ban of the cryptos because they fear them, what else would you say about having a clean exchange like this one that let's you decide what it's best for you?
Some country ban and some dont, so our market still have huge volumn and participants. So i think dont care about this problem, as for me if have banning =)) i can using tor or VPN.
Only few country ban crypto but maximum country are still going on with this. But if you are in restricted area then there have many way to bypass this.
Stay with Arousal & keep promoting of this. If we more promote of this project then many investor will invest on this project. That's will help this project to conquer in future.
Activity: 574
Activity: 518
Arousal is a revolutionary in the current market trend setting the exchange which accepts all the Fiat currencies, Happy to be a part of trading bitcoins at OTC Platform by p2p, and zero confirm has been released between Arousal trading market and OTC to transfer bitcoin. Thanks for this global exchange that Gurantor can come from all over the world and they support the payment method in each country.
Activity: 434
I think 0.5 - 1% of any transaction for Arousal Exchange is ok for us. Anyway, we must waiting for support make us clearly about this.
Activity: 238
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
This attractive token should correct problem with slow bitcoin transaction last time. Will see soon how it works at practice!
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Expert in busting
Activity: 560
Being able to accept fiat currencies in a crypto exchange platform is as good as announcing a piece of good news to all traders out there. Its like finally! Haha! Seriously, i myself always have issues trading my coins with fiat currencies since 2014 when i 1st started trading with cryptocurrencies in the market. You don't wanna hear my endless complaints about my transactions, i swear... Right now, upon knowing Arousal Exchange do support fiat currencies in their platform, its like a dream come true finally! I truly hope to see this awesome Arousal project launch soon! Good luck!
Pages:
Jump to: