Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP]⚡ Free exchange launch, Free airdrop service 🚀 Arousal Exchange🚀 - page 33. (Read 25203 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
That's a pretty good new to all of those who are in this project.
That is also going to help the clients and traders .
Keep it up guys and congratulations .
Activity: 350
Merit: 30
I think the developers are aware that there are laws on crypto-currency. I think they knew what they were going for and did not want to be in prison later. Rather later, they should publish all documents about taxes and others.
Do you think such laws exist? It would be interesting to look at crypto-currency tax documents. In any case, if the developers are going to create a powerful and profitable project, they take into account all the important aspects of this issue.
Crypto-currency tax documents, of course, do not exist, but there are laws of the country in which the developers live. And developers should respect the laws of the country they live in.

It depends on the country which was created if there are laws on crypto-currency or not. But mostly i think, there isn't. That is why it is hard to tax the developers unless they were known people and making a public sites.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Most of the projects appear to have their coins first published in Etherdale, but it is better if coins come out in cryptopia or other large stock exchanges. In this case, there are more chances of a rise in the currency
Activity: 70
I also believe that the future market belongs to the cryptocurrency, but for now, everyone cannot live without legal tender and there is a lack of entrance and exit for platform, but through this Arousal Exchange it will solve the problem regarding the legal tenders. This project gives us a promising platform and opportubity wherein we can easily trade. This Arousal Exchange have the potential to become the one in the future that will become exchange that accepts all Fiat Currencies. And this is very beneficial to the people or users of this Arousal Exchange.

Another great project that for sure love by many users, as the company hopes to break any obstacle resulting from legal tender and endeavour in reducing waiting time in bitcoin networking transmission in trading. Also, I appreciate this project as the first exchange with its self-developed OTC (Over The Counter) platform. Having an OTC on this project will gives the ability to ensure trading bitcoin as a means of converting to other cryptocurrency.

The idea of having a guarantor makes this exchange unique. Having them will minimize the confirmation method and reduce delays in a transaction between buyer and seller.
Activity: 476
Merit: 11
I also believe that the future market belongs to the cryptocurrency, but for now, everyone cannot live without legal tender and there is a lack of entrance and exit for platform, but through this Arousal Exchange it will solve the problem regarding the legal tenders. This project gives us a promising platform and opportubity wherein we can easily trade. This Arousal Exchange have the potential to become the one in the future that will become exchange that accepts all Fiat Currencies. And this is very beneficial to the people or users of this Arousal Exchange.

Another great project that for sure love by many users, as the company hopes to break any obstacle resulting from legal tender and endeavour in reducing waiting time in bitcoin networking transmission in trading. Also, I appreciate this project as the first exchange with its self-developed OTC (Over The Counter) platform. Having an OTC on this project will gives the ability to ensure trading bitcoin as a means of converting to other cryptocurrency.
Activity: 112
Activity: 380
This project looks like quite promising.i think Arousal will become beat trading platform for the traders.Beacause we can eaily trade Arousal and can easily convert into the fiat currency.And i also agree that to it's not comport to use all languages beacause nowdays all people eaily understand english.And if you want to still think about to add then you can do it after success of Arousal.i hope this project will be successful.i wish good luck to DEV's and all team members and all participants.
Activity: 560
Merit: 126

Hi buddy, the website have been updated yesterday. http://beta.arousal.io/#/  Grin Grin

Wow great, I have had a look to the website and it's look good, I tried to register but it seems not possible for now. anyway I think they are doing such as good job.

Yes the site works but I also did not manage to register. Does the developer plan additional translations into other languages?

I think not? Majority of people now can read English language, for me its more ok if they only use English but in case of public demand to request another language. The admin of site has the decision for that.
But it will be a good idea if they have to add another languages so that other countries can understand what this project is all about. Maybe as of now the team still doing some adjustments about the registration issue and hope to fixed that soon.

But guys even bitrrex didn't add another languages and we are asking arousal which's still in early stage to add more languages ! C'mon let them focus on important things for now, and we can ask them to do that later.
Activity: 434
Atleast there should be an exchange rightnow. So we know where to trade this token  Huh
Wait until the ico is over buddy and after that you should see the coin available for trade in etherdelta, however I would prefer to hold my coins until its price increase but its up to you if you want to dispose your tokens.

Yes that's a good idea. Even if the coin get dumps, It will surely gain and increase its price if many user and investors are using it.
Yes if we really have a real investors not like speculator, get dump to run away. I think i need wait for Arousal listing at etherdelta or decentrex ( actually i like etherdelta more). Who catches early bird at ICO?
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
Atleast there should be an exchange rightnow. So we know where to trade this token  Huh
Wait until the ico is over buddy and after that you should see the coin available for trade in etherdelta, however I would prefer to hold my coins until its price increase but its up to you if you want to dispose your tokens.

Yes that's a good idea. Even if the coin get dumps, It will surely gain and increase its price if many user and investors are using it.
Activity: 574
This exchange is on the "pinned" list to look after, and I'll see if will be able to produce enough action to become one of the most popular, okay, do you promise me you will try your best?
Yeap. Arousal exchange is one of future exchange of crypto currency if they really working like now and follow their Roadmap. I voted 5 first cryptocurrency listing is : ETH, DASH, Monero, Ripple, ETC

Hi buddy, the website have been updated yesterday. http://beta.arousal.io/#/  Grin Grin

Wow great, I have had a look to the website and it's look good, I tried to register but it seems not possible for now. anyway I think they are doing such as good job.

Yes the site works but I also did not manage to register. Does the developer plan additional translations into other languages?

I think not? Majority of people now can read English language, for me its more ok if they only use English but in case of public demand to request another language. The admin of site has the decision for that.
But it will be a good idea if they have to add another languages so that other countries can understand what this project is all about. Maybe as of now the team still doing some adjustments about the registration issue and hope to fixed that soon.
Activity: 994
Merit: 105
Much astonished to know about Arousal exchange and just wondering with its plan of volume to operate OTC market at initial stage. China, Korea, Germany, Russia and Australia will be the countries that can get involve in the OTC tradings and these countries with one remittance method is great also at first along with 100-200 BTC target.
Activity: 98
This exchange is on the "pinned" list to look after, and I'll see if will be able to produce enough action to become one of the most popular, okay, do you promise me you will try your best?
I think you made the right decision choosing this project . They can't promise you 100% sucess ,But they for sure are going to do their best.
Just by reading the thread i understood why they are going to surpass all the other exchange platforms . arousal are offering a real opporunity for uss and we need to take it and believe in them.
Activity: 406
Merit: 103
Atleast there should be an exchange rightnow. So we know where to trade this token  Huh
Many projects issue their coins first to the etherdelta but it is much better if the coin comes out on cryptopia or other large stock exchanges. In this case, the coin has more chances of growth.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Expert in busting
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Some good & new features are added in this project...the features are include OTC platform,bitcoin, about the Guarantors who guarantee about exchange...I think a well organised project
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
I'm really excited for this arousal exchange to get officially launched on the market. Imagine, the platform of this exchange is really making every traders easy. No more double trading will occur. We can be able to direct trade our altcoins into our fiat currencies. Isn't it fabulous? Arousal exchange is  very much awaited of every crypto traders out there, every progress are important. A huge exchange will rock crypto community. Cheers Arousal Exchange.

Yes, I also have a strong feeling that arousal will be a very successful project of this year. Im sure aside from all fiat currencies some or most of new coins/tokens will be interested to be listed in arousal exchange. Let's all support and promote this project in any other platforms.
If a massive part of a new tokens and coins, with a potential, will join to arousal exchange with low cost fee, it might start a revolution of altcoin trading. Okay, will see in the future how it will be work in this case.
Activity: 560
I think the developers are aware that there are laws on crypto-currency. I think they knew what they were going for and did not want to be in prison later. Rather later, they should publish all documents about taxes and others.

Maybe they are all aware of that, by the way, some countries have different laws so it's really base on arousal how they are going to handle it. Im sure they know what they are doing and I know that they have many plans how to execute it.
Yes indeed, we both shared the same sentiment. The project team would definitely have done their due diligence before even planning this Exchange platform project since its targeting all over the world.

yes I also think so, but of course I am sure this will be prepared properly by developers agara bad things did not happen.  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: