Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP]⚡ Free exchange launch, Free airdrop service 🚀 Arousal Exchange🚀 - page 35. (Read 25203 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 126
shout out to Arousal's team for doing such as a great job and I think this improvement will get more attention to Arousal project which means more people will participate in the tokensale. I hope this project will have happy ending.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup

Hi buddy, the website have been updated yesterday. http://beta.arousal.io/#/  Grin Grin

Wow great, I have had a look to the website and it's look good, I tried to register but it seems not possible for now. anyway I think they are doing such as good job.

Yes the site works but I also did not manage to register. Does the developer plan additional translations into other languages?

I think not? Majority of people now can read English language, for me its more ok if they only use English but in case of public demand to request another language. The admin of site has the decision for that.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
Hello, I might like the idea but as you're aware, it's not easy to integrate fiat with cryptos because of the laws from governments concerning cryptos.
Which countries do you intend to operate from?

It really depend on the fiat arousal decide to use which my guess would be usd euro and maybe yen...so they might not go country specific from what i see.its more like a forex market with crypto involved....
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
I'm really excited for this arousal exchange to get officially launched on the market. Imagine, the platform of this exchange is really making every traders easy. No more double trading will occur. We can be able to direct trade our altcoins into our fiat currencies. Isn't it fabulous? Arousal exchange is  very much awaited of every crypto traders out there, every progress are important. A huge exchange will rock crypto community. Cheers Arousal Exchange.
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
Hello, I might like the idea but as you're aware, it's not easy to integrate fiat with cryptos because of the laws from governments concerning cryptos.
Which countries do you intend to operate from?
Activity: 994
Merit: 105
beta.arousal.io/#/ is like a Treasure box found in the dark night. Tried to sign up with curiosity but understood we are all invited for Arousal agile version innovation and our Arousal campaign is about to start. Thanks for launching Arousal campaign. Trust is proven by your dignity of addressing us to join over Telegram for communication - Appreciate your thoughts to make each one in Arousal individually branded.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Will you add a simple ddos protection system on your exchange in the future? It might help to defeat bots which load your server with many fast responses.
Its really a good idea and even i would prefer to use a good ddos protection to keep bugs away and to be safe and relievent anytime. It would also attract attention of several new investors to help grow your project much more ahead.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Will you add a simple ddos protection system on your exchange in the future? It might help to defeat bots which load your server with many fast responses.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Guarantor can come from all over the world, and they support the payment method in each country where they are. People from any country will be supported to trade in Arousal Exchange, and people will never worry about the category of legal tender.

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Expert in busting
Being glancy to the eye is an important element that suits a correct ecosystem of a website.
Would you use a website that has the look of a 1999 website?
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Come on, the color of the site and the general interface is not important. After all, the main thing is that this project would bring profit. But the rest is just for convenience.
Activity: 574
Hello Arousal Team  Grin

Its been now over one week that I reply for the turkish WP translation. May be you did not see my post. So I decided to reply one more time.

Please confirm via PM, if you want me to translate the WP in turkish.

Regards
You should contact via telegram. He will reply quickly. At bitcointalk i see he is always online for make new update on Arousal ICO. Wow, Today anyone buy ARS? ETH is so stuck.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
Hello Arousal Team  Grin

Its been now over one week that I reply for the turkish WP translation. May be you did not see my post. So I decided to reply one more time.

Please confirm via PM, if you want me to translate the WP in turkish.

Regards
Activity: 434
Wow, just check a beta version of exchange, looks very good. I am waiting for the open this exchange when ico ends and try)

what do you mean we do not understand enough please pay attention again how to talk you so we know what you want?  Cheesy
Activity: 560
Is the system really  safety?
This is from Arousal whitepaper, "Application tier will strictly follow financial standards to structure fundamental protection; all the users’ data and sensitive data in data tier will adopt multi-encrypted storage; internet tier deters attack from ddos; host tier will apply extremely high security google cloud to against cruelly break."

Since it's already clearly stated in Arousal Whitepaper, why do you still have doubts with the system? No offence tho. Every business is a risk. No risk, no gain. Wink
Activity: 434
Is the system really  safety?
This is from Arousal whitepaper, "Application tier will strictly follow financial standards to structure fundamental protection; all the users’ data and sensitive data in data tier will adopt multi-encrypted storage; internet tier deters attack from ddos; host tier will apply extremely high security google cloud to against cruelly break."
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
Following what this project improves, I know that exchange of emotions will take a leap in the world of crypto and the world will recognize as a great exchanger. A start always is one of the challenges, but after all the positive feedback from businessmen and investors, the people who will gain the popularity and the likelihood of empowerment will build a firm foundation for them. It is a global exchange for everyone so please spread the news about passion.
So you mean this project is keep improving as feedback is being raised and then they take quick action? If this is true then its good that the team really works well and goodluck   for improving more of this project.

Yes, I am also following this project and I already see a lot of improvements from this project. Devs are really active and always update us about the new features and improvements, this positive attitude will surely attract more investors to support arousal.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Atleast there should be an exchange rightnow. So we know where to trade this token  Huh
Activity: 602
Following what this project improves, I know that exchange of emotions will take a leap in the world of crypto and the world will recognize as a great exchanger. A start always is one of the challenges, but after all the positive feedback from businessmen and investors, the people who will gain the popularity and the likelihood of empowerment will build a firm foundation for them. It is a global exchange for everyone so please spread the news about passion.
So you mean this project is keep improving as feedback is being raised and then they take quick action? If this is true then its good that the team really works well and goodluck   for improving more of this project.
Activity: 84
Pages:
Jump to: