Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP]⚡ Free exchange launch, Free airdrop service 🚀 Arousal Exchange🚀 - page 34. (Read 25203 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 114
I think the developers are aware that there are laws on crypto-currency. I think they knew what they were going for and did not want to be in prison later. Rather later, they should publish all documents about taxes and others.
Do you think such laws exist? It would be interesting to look at crypto-currency tax documents. In any case, if the developers are going to create a powerful and profitable project, they take into account all the important aspects of this issue.
Crypto-currency tax documents, of course, do not exist, but there are laws of the country in which the developers live. And developers should respect the laws of the country they live in.
Can you give us at least one country where in making crypto needs tax for the government? Just to sure, so that I may know that these countries are controlling the project.

Well, if you do crypto-trading in germany, and you pay or get paid in your bank account, the german government charge you also the taxes for this trading (profits).
They are one of the (may be the only one) who are very strict with taxes...
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io
I think the developers are aware that there are laws on crypto-currency. I think they knew what they were going for and did not want to be in prison later. Rather later, they should publish all documents about taxes and others.

Maybe they are all aware of that, by the way, some countries have different laws so it's really base on arousal how they are going to handle it. Im sure they know what they are doing and I know that they have many plans how to execute it.
Activity: 602
Do you think such laws exist? It would be interesting to look at crypto-currency tax documents. In any case, if the developers are going to create a powerful and profitable project, they take into account all the important aspects of this issue.
Crypto-currency tax documents, of course, do not exist, but there are laws of the country in which the developers live. And developers should respect the laws of the country they live in.
Can you give us at least one country where in making crypto needs tax for the government? Just to sure, so that I may know that these countries are controlling the project.
Activity: 406
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
I'm really excited for this arousal exchange to get officially launched on the market. Imagine, the platform of this exchange is really making every traders easy. No more double trading will occur. We can be able to direct trade our altcoins into our fiat currencies. Isn't it fabulous? Arousal exchange is  very much awaited of every crypto traders out there, every progress are important. A huge exchange will rock crypto community. Cheers Arousal Exchange.

Yes, I also have a strong feeling that arousal will be a very successful project of this year. Im sure aside from all fiat currencies some or most of new coins/tokens will be interested to be listed in arousal exchange. Let's all support and promote this project in any other platforms.
Activity: 196
Hello, I might like the idea but as you're aware, it's not easy to integrate fiat with cryptos because of the laws from governments concerning cryptos.
Which countries do you intend to operate from?

It really depend on the fiat arousal decide to use which my guess would be usd euro and maybe yen...so they might not go country specific from what i see.its more like a forex market with crypto involved....

Pretty sure European laws are pretty strict so accepting euroes would definitely require some kind of documentation and you'd definitely need to pay taxes on it
I agree with you and your opinion on that matter , but then the dedicated law will by enforced and then implemented as soon as possible.
Activity: 476
Merit: 11
I'm really looking forward to this project become successful in the market industry wherein I can find it available and be the real exchange that accepts all fiat currencies. I believe that you can make this up. It iis very a great idea to have your whitepaper available in different languages because, it will increase the potential to reach more people and serious investors to invest here in Arousal Exchange. I believe that you will be able to extend and promote more better your platform service to those countries or district by establishing marketing department.

I agree to you,  they have great idea by providing different languages which makes every investor to understand there different platforms and features. Also, this project is the first exchange with its self-developed OTC platform. Having this OTC it gives the ability to ensure trading Bitcoin as a means of converting to other cryptocurrency.
Activity: 280
Lots of positive feedback based on... what?
Reality imposes its own rules, no matter how good project's idea, technical implementation is, in the long run only founders' due care matters.
I've seen lots of good projects which were ruined by human factor, which itself is almost unpredictable.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
Hello, I might like the idea but as you're aware, it's not easy to integrate fiat with cryptos because of the laws from governments concerning cryptos.

It really depend on the fiat arousal decide to use which my guess would be usd euro and maybe yen...so they might not go country specific from what i see.its more like a forex market with crypto involved....

Pretty sure European laws are pretty strict so accepting euroes would definitely require some kind of documentation and you'd definitely need to pay taxes on it
Activity: 434
Will you add a simple ddos protection system on your exchange in the future? It might help to defeat bots which load your server with many fast responses.
Its really a good idea and even i would prefer to use a good ddos protection to keep bugs away and to be safe and relievent anytime. It would also attract attention of several new investors to help grow your project much more ahead.
I would give a big thumb for an amazing suggestion by kyxap. Its very good suggestion since every day, in many different places there is so many DDoS attacks. But, I think the websites itself still have low traffic so DDoS protection will be useless.
Cool!, its a brilliant suggestion. Well we cannot control if it might happen as of this moment due multiple sources throughout the world that cause traffic. Maybe soon in the future they find a way to resolved this Ddos issue since many people gets interested on this project.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
Will you add a simple ddos protection system on your exchange in the future? It might help to defeat bots which load your server with many fast responses.
Its really a good idea and even i would prefer to use a good ddos protection to keep bugs away and to be safe and relievent anytime. It would also attract attention of several new investors to help grow your project much more ahead.
I would give a big thumb for an amazing suggestion by kyxap. Its very good suggestion since every day, in many different places there is so many DDoS attacks. But, I think the websites itself still have low traffic so DDoS protection will be useless.
Activity: 112
I'm really looking forward to this project become successful in the market industry wherein I can find it available and be the real exchange that accepts all fiat currencies. I believe that you can make this up. It iis very a great idea to have your whitepaper available in different languages because, it will increase the potential to reach more people and serious investors to invest here in Arousal Exchange. I believe that you will be able to extend and promote more better your platform service to those countries or district by establishing marketing department.
I'm really excited for this arousal exchange to get officially launched on the market. Imagine, the platform of this exchange is really making every traders easy. No more double trading will occur. We can be able to direct trade our altcoins into our fiat currencies. Isn't it fabulous? Arousal exchange is  very much awaited of every crypto traders out there, every progress are important. A huge exchange will rock crypto community. Cheers Arousal Exchange.
A very good idea. Now everything depends on its implementation. I hope the team will make it working as they announced the exchange.
Activity: 84
From this Arousal white paper, "The application layer will strictly follow the financial standard to form the basic protection; All users will receive multi-encrypted storage of sensitive data between data and data levels. After all, the main issues will be benefited by this project
Activity: 1038
Merit: 16

Very good question. I'm also interested in how the authorities of the country will react to the exchange. We all remember about the BTCe exchange and it is very important to have confidence in the exchange.
Activity: 70

Hi buddy, the website have been updated yesterday. http://beta.arousal.io/#/  Grin Grin

Wow great, I have had a look to the website and it's look good, I tried to register but it seems not possible for now. anyway I think they are doing such as good job.

Yes the site works but I also did not manage to register. Does the developer plan additional translations into other languages?

I think not? Majority of people now can read English language, for me its more ok if they only use English but in case of public demand to request another language. The admin of site has the decision for that.

Chill down mates, translating a website is not that easy. It will take some time and need more people. The project is already on its ICO and the developers should be focusing on that first. I think they will also have a translated version in the future but for now, finding more investors should be prioritized in order to fund those kinds of updates.
Beta version maybe cannot using at now? I can waiting for new update then determine should buy some ARS or not. Be patience, investors, i know Arousal have been ICO, but we need more informations and signal to have green investing.
Activity: 238

Hi buddy, the website have been updated yesterday. http://beta.arousal.io/#/  Grin Grin

Wow great, I have had a look to the website and it's look good, I tried to register but it seems not possible for now. anyway I think they are doing such as good job.

Yes the site works but I also did not manage to register. Does the developer plan additional translations into other languages?

I think not? Majority of people now can read English language, for me its more ok if they only use English but in case of public demand to request another language. The admin of site has the decision for that.
You are absolutely right. In website need another language. But till they aren't adding another language you can use Google translator. It will help you to understand this website.
Pages:
Jump to: